PDA

View Full Version : The Nigerian Swirl

bivonic
07-27-2006, 10:41 AM
The "Nigerian Swirl"

as it has come to be known, was first documented by Anthropologist Dr. Richard Blythe in his study of Yoruba

tribesmen in 1938. At the time, human sexual relationships had still not reached a point where female pleasure was

even of secondary concern in industrialized nations, let alone the undeveloped world outside of India. Dr. Blythe

was fascinated the Yoruba held sacred the ability for a warrior to satisfy his wives, and considered those skills

imperative and inseperable to manhood. On one of his first visits to the tribe, he was the first white man to

witness the tribe's powerful fertility rites. The culmination of the ceremony was sexual intercourse between a

Yoruba warrior and a female. Dr. Blythe observed as the warrior appeared to bring the female to exhausted ecstasy

several times. He made only passing mention of the results of this initial experience in his journal. However, upon

witnessing successive rituals, all involving different subjects but with the same results and utilizing what

appeared to be the same choreographed movement and technique, he began to study the phenomenon in depth.

Dr.

Blythe writes: "Coitus itself consists of simple rhythmic pelvic rocking coupled with infrequent thrusts that

while limited, are obviously carefully timed. What is clear is that hand movements are integral. In each case, the

warrior turns and spreads his hands inward, fingers outstretched along the female buttocks. With motions that, as a

means of description, I liken only to those of a skilled concert pianist, the warrior's outstretched fingers appear

to fairly dance between the female perineum and the acme of the tailbone. Within minutes of the ritual beginning,

the female's body commences into wild muscular contraction and her howls of pleasure sound instantly so unnatural

to my ears that I believed them at first to be staged for the tribes benefit..."

A tribal shaman

explained the rites were based on the three most powerful creatures in the Yoruba world: The lion, the African

elephant, and the eagle. The sexual technique employed by the warriors represented the power and singular traits of

those animals. As Dr. Blythe had observed, there were indeed three particular stages to the warriors' technique

and the key to their sexual prowess. The steps are as follows: Ok guys, I gotta be honest, I have no clue what the

hell the Nigerian Swirl is. I read the term in a guys magazine a year ago and got such a big kick out of it I

decided I had to use it at some juncture. Much like Pai Mei's 5-Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique, it remains

shrouded in mystery to modern man.

gotcha