PDA

View Full Version : Ok I finally broke down...

jimnee
07-26-2006, 04:11 AM
Ok so I

finally broke down and decided to try the TE gel/m I got with my last order. First I applied the usual SOE gel/m,

then opened the next pack and gave it a little *whiff*. TE smells great I think. I really liked it. So to make it

last longer I applied it to my clothing and kinda rubbed it in. I had used about 1/5 of the gel pack. The

combination of the SoE and TE was awesome. Now this was just for work and a testing experiment only. Now where I

work I really don't get alot of contact with many many people it all depends on what I am doing that night. Well,

last night was pretty much a loner night. I was pretty much by myself all night long. The smell on the other hand

was good and this would be something I would wear for the hell of it.

Now I am saving the rest for the next time

I go out. Also I plan on ordering more of the stuff because I like the scent. Anywhoo, are there any other

combinations that anyone would like to recommend that would go well with the TE. I have the following.

C7
Impi*red-beta
NPA
APC
SOE
Perception gels

These are all the male versions of the phereo's too just

incase you need this info.

I plan on mixing with something next time I go out drinking just for experimental

reasoning. I am sure my fiance will like the smell as well. Oh speaking of my fiance, the other night we were coming

back froma friends wedding and she says to me "You know that stuff really works." I said really you can see a

difference? She replied "oh yeah ever since you got that stuff I am horny all the time!"
!SCORE!:lol: So I am

glad I had stumbled across the site and became interested. Also thanks fer all the informative suggestions and posts

int his forum I am finding out new things to try daily! :box: Thank you everyone! I am gonna surprise her with a

gift too. Any ladies have any suggestions what I should get her from LS? Please lemme know.

Cullmanz Own
07-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Pheros for women! Or SOE

for ladies. Good stuff, so I hear. SOE smells good but I like the smell of Chikara over everything. If what you own

does that to her, maybe it'll do the same to you.

Try something you have or have tried.