PDA

View Full Version : I'm back! And I have a killer story.

Cullmanz Own
07-25-2006, 07:10 PM
After a couple months away, I'm back! I ordered the Chikara & NPA + SOE & TE gel pack special. Great

deal, thanks Bruce.

I just wanted to fill all of you in on a great story I have. It's all about me, my friend,

(it's more about him than it is me) and mones.

My friend we'll call him Jake, has been somewhat of a "pussy"

when it comes to women. I myself used to be shy but had the personality and looks to be very successful with women.

I shaped up and now am livin' the highlife, my friend is still a wuss. He has everything down except the alpha

character and the motivation. Finally, I decided that I wanted to help him become the ladies man that he most

desperately wanted to be. I started off by giving him my copy of Double Your Dating. I told him to study it and live

it. We worked on that for a while until, like me, it clicked and he finally understood women better. After that, I

gave him a little placebo boost by giving him some of my TE. I told him that by wearing the TE he would be

unstopable with women and they would jump on him if he gave them enough time.

This is where the story gets

funny and kinda strange. Once I had him all doused, dressed and alpha'd up, I took him out on the town with me to

go clubbing. Well, when we get into the club and grab a seat, I spot a pretty little thang wearin' a shoulder cut

shirt with a skimpy little skirt. I kicked him and told him to go do his thing. Well, that TE must have givin him a

major placebo high because he jumped up, went over and started freak dancin' with this chick. By the end of the

night they were makin' out and she was dry humpin him like no tomorrow.

The story ends by him gettin' laid

(for the first time thanks to me) and becoming an all around ladies man. The only problem is, I don't have the guts

to tell him he did it all by himself and the TE only helped to some degree. Bruce has a new customer... :frustrate

By the way, I'm not giving him any of my combo order. :rasp:

BizmanJoe
07-26-2006, 12:25 AM
Good story! Sounds like

you're a bit jealous cus he got laid and you didn't. lol.

The Real FTR
07-26-2006, 06:58 AM
"doused, dressed and

alpha'd up" -- I love it.

Congratulations on the enabling, and congratulations to your friend's first time!

Cullmanz Own
07-26-2006, 09:03 PM
Hey I'm more proud than

jealous but she was hott. Good way to start your journey thru ladies land. The only problem is, he still thinks

it's the TE. I gave him the rest of my bottle seeing as how I'm gettin' some NPA and won't need TE. Maybe when

he runs out and forgets to wear it he'll realize he's doin' it all himself. Oh and I have a good question. Are

shrooms really illegal? (just thought about the dude that got in trouble) Here in Alabama it's legal to carry them

but if you have the extract on you you get charged w/ possession. Hmm. Maybe diff. state laws.P.S. Bruce, you work

fast my friend. My orders already shipping. Hopefully it'll get here by friday. If not next week baby!

BizmanJoe
07-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Damn, if she was that hot, maybe a twosome would've been nice... but, since it was all for your bud it

was a good thing you kept out of the scene. Nice way to introduce a neophyte to the exciting world of mones!

:drunk: