PDA

View Full Version : Master, Thoughts???

Spivedog
07-24-2006, 07:05 PM
What is

everybody's take on the new Master Pheromone. I havn't seen much on it.

LadyWithQuestions
07-25-2006, 09:23 AM
I have the ladies

version "Mistress" and absolutely LOVE the smell, but the fragrance doesn't last long, unfortunately.:( I haven't

worn it enough times to notice any hits from it yet. I'm also interested to hear reports on the "Master"

version.

Spivedog
07-25-2006, 05:27 PM
:sick:

All we have on the stuff is what they have on the main page. Any manufacturer can claim anything in advertising,

but for all we know, this stuff could have the exact opposite effect on you as an individual as say an Alter Ego or

a Chikara.

Still needin help...

Spivedog
07-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Bruce, Pheredude, Captain?

Where you guy's at?

Holmes
08-01-2006, 09:10 AM
So this product is supposed to

affect the wearer more than the target audience?

Anyone?

BizmanJoe
08-02-2006, 01:01 AM
So this product is supposed to affect the wearer more than the target audience?

Anyone?

If that's the case, it would mean something more like REALM?

QUESTION: Yo, Holmes - what does a vato say

when his house falls in on him??

ANSWER: Off me, holmes. :rofl:

Bruce
08-02-2006, 05:45 AM
For the men's version, yeah, that

is pretty much the story: Realm on roides. The woman's version is taking off like gangbusters, outselling the

men's 8 to 1 if you adjust for population size. I guess that was to be expected. The pheromone formulas of the

two are almost identical. So, the women's has a cutting edge formula of all the best cooter stuff for attraction,

and the men's has the same stuff with the idea of getting all your own juices flowing. Not every guy's cup of

tea, but hey, we sell more EW to men than women, so there must be an audience out there.

Sorry for the delay in

answering; still on the road. I've put 7000 miles plus on my van since we left Eugene, June 17th. Leaving

Minneapolis for home in a few minutes; N. Dakota, Montana, Idaho, then back to good ol' Oregon.

All the Best and

many Thanks,
B

oscar
08-02-2006, 06:04 AM
If that's

the case, it would mean something more like REALM?

BizmanJoe,

Between Master's

somewhat offbeat product description, and the use of the word

"Vomeropherin" (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php?ref=66&products_id=109) there in the list of

constituents, I'd consider it a safe bet that there is at least SOME connection between this product and the

Realm/Erox/Pherin/Pherox school of thought on pheromone use.

I could be wrong, but the description alone

would lead me to believe that the product was at least based on the Ream "self-effect" theory.
And if I'm not

mistaken, the term "vomeropherin" was actually coined by Drs. Berliner, Monti-Bloch, et al (of Realm fame) during

the Erox era.

Too many coincidences for this to be merely "coincidental" in my opinion.

Oscar :)

gfunk
08-02-2006, 08:19 AM
I must say that I'm curious about

this product as much as I am with all other new ingredients we get to play with. However for this product, and every

other new product that gets introduced, I think it would have been very beneficial to have samples that we could

buy.

If there was samples there would surely be alot more feedback on the new products as well...:hammer:

And

it would keep us customers satisfied by not being stuck with products bought that we're dissatisfied with.

:hammer:

Mtnjim
08-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Sorry for the delay in

answering; still on the road. I've put 7000 miles plus on my van since we left Eugene, June 17th. Leaving

Minneapolis for home in a few minutes; N. Dakota, Montana, Idaho, then back to good ol' Oregon.

At

least you missed the heat wave in "O".

nbnbtc
08-02-2006, 01:20 PM
I too was intrigued by Master, and

so I bought it a few weeks ago to try. I haven't experience any hits per say (perhaps some very subtle ones, but

nothing worth reporting at least), but I can attest to its effect on the wearer.

Case in point: I have been

fairly down lately. Yesterday I put some Master on (few swipes under the nose like they say). I found myself at

times smiling and laughing to myself for no reason at all, especially when I'd get a good wiff of the stuff every

now and then.

Will it help build confidence like they claim? I'd imagine it couldn't hurt. Does it remind

you of the way women smell? Hell yes. The cover scent is very sweet, and though it does fade away rather quickly, it

(more the pheromone scent than the cover scent part of it) comes back very stubtly when you least expect it (I think

that is due to temp. changes, not sure). Will I keep using it to test its effects more? You bet.

gfunk
08-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Great read nbnbtc!!

:goodpost:

From just what you describe here it's already worth buying imho! Hopefully I'll have a budget

for it soon! :cool: :cool:

It seems as if it may be time consuming to find out wether this makes a difference in

your own confidence, thus resulting in changed behaviour and having more success since you have to judge the results

from the bigger picture. But maybe you could actually try to ask females how they think of the "cologne"? To see if

they react to it as well, or if it may in fact go under the category,"Deeeammh you smellaka durrty woman!!!"

:D

In the case of affecting the wearer, and this may indeed be the only way it does work, perhaps it's best to

just apply under the nose? :think:

Look forward to hear more, keep it coming! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

live4themusic
08-02-2006, 09:53 PM
nbnbtc, thanks for the

first description of the effects of Master on LS forums! I agree it sounds like it's worth it now. Did you happen

to notice how much of the full bottle is left in comparison to how many times you've used it?

BizmanJoe
08-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Well, if the effects are anything like WAGG, I'm all for it. I totally feel like "I'm DA Man!" on WAGG - the

confidence and wit is a "high."

slickracer
08-03-2006, 10:01 PM
like i always say, there is

nothing wrong with alittle cooter juice on ya. i migh try it. hey bizman, so WAGG gave you a confidence boost? i

always got mine from AE. even tho i liked WAGG, (was the 2nd product i have ever tried, after AE, but i always

seemed to stucked with AE. )

BizmanJoe
08-05-2006, 12:06 AM
like i always say, there is nothing wrong with alittle cooter juice on ya. i migh try it. hey

bizman, so WAGG gave you a confidence boost? i always got mine from AE. even tho i liked WAGG, (was the 2nd product

i have ever tried, after AE, but i always seemed to stucked with AE. )

Yeah. Luv WAGG. AE/m has been my

mainstay, though cuz I get alot of good, solid hits off of it. WAGG totally adds a "party" atmosphere and I've

experienced a phenomenal jump in my wit from using it.

foxtrotsmith
08-05-2006, 01:08 PM
I havent had a great

opportunity to really try out Master around women, but i would have to agree that it REALLY does affect the wearer.

it may or may not directly affect the people around me, i dont know ill soon find out, but i have worn it and i have

to say it affects ME a lot. honestly, after putting it under my nose, i felt like the fucking man.

Gegogi
08-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Isn't "the man" a faceless but

high ranking figure, e.g., bigshot politician? So "the fucking Man" is sort like Billy Clinton.

Holmes
08-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Bizman - :D

nbnbtc - How

are the effects of Master different from those of the other cop products (assuming you've used those)?

Spivedog
08-13-2006, 09:51 AM
Geogi,
LMBFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ha!Ha! Good one!

Thanks everybody for your replies. I'm going to test some

soon! :thumbsup:

HornyMan
10-12-2006, 03:32 AM
They say on the package you can

wear Masters up to 3x day.

My question is does it have to be like morn, after,night. Or can you do 3

continuous apps?

The reason I ask is because the darn thing only has an effect on me for like 1-1.5

hrs.

hornyman

SoCal
10-12-2006, 07:55 AM
I have been using it for a few

weeks now. I do not think I see a difference on me or others. I need to log things and only use the masters instead

of other pheros too. Doesnt help that I am bipolar. That kind of blinds most of my experiences that might involve my

own moods!

jvkohl
10-12-2006, 04:05 PM
What is

everybody's take on the new Master Pheromone. I havn't seen much on it.

You might want to check

the "Maker of Masters!! He is real!" thread.

JVK

HornyMan
10-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Guys,

In my experience

Masters is garbage.
About a week ago I bought the product.

On the first trial, I did feel more relaxed in

posture, and slighty more confident. I could hold a convesation for a bit without getting too bored of talking.

Say a 15 min conversation over coffee with my wife.

From the 2nd trial on, i got absolutlely NO EFFECT in any

way.
Even if I would re-apply more than once a day the effects were not existent.

All I can say is either

it doesn't work or I am seroiusly OD'ing ???

gfunk
11-08-2007, 05:29 PM
What happened to this item people?

No one bought and tested it? Anyone? Bruce? Comments? :thumbsup:

raul1966
11-09-2007, 07:11 PM
I

too was intrigued by Master, and so I bought it a few weeks ago to try. I haven't experience any hits per say

(perhaps some very subtle ones, but nothing worth reporting at least), but I can attest to its effect on the

wearer.

Case in point: I have been fairly down lately. Yesterday I put some Master on (few swipes under the nose

like they say). I found myself at times smiling and laughing to myself for no reason at all, especially when I'd

get a good wiff of the stuff every now and then.

Will it help build confidence like they claim? I'd imagine it

couldn't hurt. Does it remind you of the way women smell? Hell yes. The cover scent is very sweet, and though it

does fade away rather quickly, it (more the pheromone scent than the cover scent part of it) comes back very stubtly

when you least expect it (I think that is due to temp. changes, not sure). Will I keep using it to test its effects

more? You bet.

I bought Master around 6 months ago.
and like nbntc said , it smell good, I cought

myself talking more, smilling, making jokes out of thin air. My posture and the way a walk is more confident.
I

often go to Subway to buy me a sandwich and no matter how many customer are waiting in line, these 3 girls that work

there, they star smilling and giving me those dirty looks. To the point that they asked me who do I like out of the

3. One of them even got the gutts to go and knock the restroom door when I was inside.
In conclusion I do like

Master as much as SOE.

Pendragon
08-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Does anyone have more to add

on the Masters Pheromone product?

From the thread

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16685
it sounds like at least the background info on it

is pretty shady.

It sounds interesting from the description in the store page though.