PDA

View Full Version : pheromone care

LithiuM
07-24-2006, 07:31 AM
I noticed that when my

SOE came in a package, the cap was slightly open and it feels as if some of the liquid inside seeped out (the bottle

was a little slippery). However, I wiped it up and now it seems alright. My question is, is it possibly contaminated

now? (The cap was actually on pretty tight) How easy is it to contaminate the contents?
Thanks in

advance.

LithiuM

nfs
07-24-2006, 08:06 AM
hmm this I would like to know as

well.

I've been using my fingers to dab bottle openings that don't have spray heads, to apply my mones. Ie.

NPA, APC ....
I do wash my hands first but regardless, bacteria is all around the skin anyway.

Do u NPA

users find that your bottle of NPA is getting less effective as u keep dabbing ?

Regards,

NFS

StemCell
07-24-2006, 09:40 AM
I've been using my

fingers to dab bottle openings that don't have spray heads, to apply my mones. Ie. NPA, APC ....
I do wash my

hands first but regardless, bacteria is all around the skin anyway.

Do u NPA users find that your bottle of NPA

is getting less effective as u keep dabbing ?

Regards,

NFS

Thats a very good question. I've also

wondered about touching the openings even after washing.

belgareth
07-24-2006, 09:45 AM
NPA is alcohol based. Bacteria

doesn't live in alcohol.

nfs
07-24-2006, 04:19 PM
ok..

so how bout those

alcohol/oil dual based ones like APC and AE?

belgareth
07-24-2006, 04:30 PM
I am not a biologist and will

happily be corrected but I seriously doubt that bacteria can live in any of the pheromone products. I'm sure none

that contain alcohol and believe the same is true for the oil based ones. Otherwise we wouldn't have bottles of

pheromone products months or years old.

nfs
07-24-2006, 05:05 PM
That's logical Bel...

But then

there are some folks here speaking of bacterial contamination and not let the mones contact the skin while getting

dabs etc..

Just wanted to make sure .Maybe DST can confirm what u just said?

LithiuM
07-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Yeah, for example SOE converts

to -none as time passes because of the bacteria build up on your skin. I was wondering if the same would apply to a

bottle of SOE that was left out in the open for a long period of time, or any other pheromone product for that

matter.

tribal
01-08-2009, 06:36 AM
I believe reading bottled water

breeds bacteria if reused. I wonder how would a bottle of SOE be able to avoid that.

belgareth
01-08-2009, 06:54 AM
The carrier in most pheromone

products inhibits or completely eliminates bacterial growth. That includes SoE.

chas
01-08-2009, 08:10 AM
Why not apply 'mones having an

open neck bottle using a plastic stick (e.g. a coffee stirrer) then no finger will touch the liquid. The 'mones can

be spread out using your finger once they are on your skin. You'll need to keep different stirrers for different

'mones but no concern about contamination ...

tribal
01-09-2009, 10:58 PM
I believe it is the alcohol in

the products that kills and prevents bacteria growth. Is SOE alcohol or oil based?