PDA

View Full Version : WAGG and WAGG zapped

BizmanJoe
07-23-2006, 11:50 PM
Hey guys!

Been away from the forum for a while to focus on some issues in my life. Anyway, I'm about ready to buy another

batch of phero goodies. I'm planning to follow up on my original haphazard experiment with Andro 4.2, WAGG, and SOE

at a friend's wedding (this time carefully, with a results journal and detailed mix ratio), but I've noticed a new

version of WAGG (zapped?) What is the difference between the original and the zapped version?

BTW I purchased

Alpha-7 unscented and tried it as a stand-alone. It gives me the CEE (Clint Eastwood Effect) at just 2 drops, so I

think a dash of WAGG may just do the trick with Alpha-7. Any comments?

Gegogi
07-24-2006, 01:52 AM
I tried WAGG by itself and with

other products and darned if I couldn't tell a thing. However I can wear a liter of NPA and children and pets adore

me, so I may produce a natural WAGG vibe.

I think the WAGG+ is spiked with 'none.

Whitehall
07-24-2006, 10:01 AM
I've used WAGG w/ none and

found it to be a very good product for use in the office. The WAGG makes one likable although I'm that already and

the none adds an element of respect. In toto, the "lovable leader" image.

Don't remember any great hits

outside work since I stick with NPA for social/sexual events.

My next purchase may well be WAGG/N.

BizmanJoe
07-24-2006, 05:36 PM
I tried WAGG by itself and with other products and darned if I couldn't tell a thing. However I can

wear a liter of NPA and children and pets adore me, so I may produce a natural WAGG vibe.

I think the WAGG+ is

spiked with 'none.

Yeah, I remember in one of your posts you were using upwards of 10 drops of NPA and

getting good results. I can't go past two or three drops of it, or I scare off the fems. You may want to try

spiking your natural phero production by taking some sups like DHEA, Bulgarian Tribulus, Tonkat Ali and a GH

secretague.

BizmanJoe
07-24-2006, 05:40 PM
I've used WAGG w/ none and found it to be a very good product for use in the office.

The WAGG makes one likable although I'm that already and the none adds an element of respect. In toto, the "lovable

leader" image.

Don't remember any great hits outside work since I stick with NPA for social/sexual events.

My next purchase may well be WAGG/N.

Yeah, I had some really positive experiences with WAGG. It really

puts you in a good, confident mood and the fems love it when you mix it with something like SOE and Andro 4.2 (Andro

stinks like pure alcohol, so beware!)