PDA

View Full Version : Makes me

wiradewi25
07-22-2006, 05:22 PM
Ok, so I applied, PCC and

Essence of women on my wrist, neck, chest and inner elbow. Then I spray Edge Essentials and cover it with my

Euphoria CK. Let's say 45mins later, I feel damn horny! I could not concentrate. My head was buzzing like crazy.

And to make it worst, I have no guy to scratch my itch! It was about 3pm and I was just experimenting.
DUH??!!

All these makes you feel this way? Is it normal?

Lor
07-23-2006, 07:46 AM
Ok, so I applied,

PCC and Essence of women on my wrist, neck, chest and inner elbow. Then I spray Edge Essentials and cover it with my

Euphoria CK. Let's say 45mins later, I feel damn horny! I could not concentrate. My head was buzzing like crazy.

And to make it worst, I have no guy to scratch my itch! It was about 3pm and I was just experimenting.
DUH??!!

All these makes you feel this way? Is it normal?
odds are in favor it was The Edge that had that effect

on you. nothing really gets me that horny, i wear TE/w on and off and i feel good but not horny.
the buzz is a

great thing, is it not?
now, grasshopper-
go forth with your 'mones, use caution. many horny people - in the

grocery store,blockbuster,at resteraunts,the gas station.....await you! :lol:

wiradewi25
07-25-2006, 03:37 PM
Funny, I applied SOE on my

wrist, behind my ear and back of my neck today. Just the smell of it makes me feel so good and horny! What is up

with me with this horny thing? To be honest, before using this stuff, I thought there must be something wrong with

me. I have lost my desire for sex. I do not feel the urged. But, now?! Damn, I am horny all the time.

Mtnjim
07-25-2006, 04:12 PM
Welcome to the world of ~mones!!

(they work on the wearer as well as your victims--er--I mean targets)

Lor
07-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Welcome to the world of ~mones!! (they work on the wearer as well as your victims--er--I mean

targets)
tomato, to-mah-to......same thing lol.

Gegogi
07-27-2006, 12:36 AM
Then I spray Edge

Essentials and cover it with my Euphoria CK. Let's say 45mins later, I feel damn horny! I could not concentrate. My

head was buzzing like crazy. And to make it worst, I have no guy to scratch my itch! It was about 3pm and I was just

experimenting.

Yep, that happens. However if you use it regularly you'll get used to it and mellow

out a bit. My first few times I couldn't handle the buzz, no women to be seen and eventually had to take matters

into my own hands...