PDA

View Full Version : ?'s about NPA

kitluvr@concourse.net
07-22-2006, 11:30 AM
Last

night my husband was on-call so it was an all-girl stay-home night,(my 5 year old daughter and her cousin who's

spending the weekend with us). Any way on nights when my husband is gone, I like to play with my mones. In case I

goof, I really don't want to stink or possibly cause an OD reaction around my husband, so when he's away is when I

play(with my mones that is). So last night, after shower and getting ready for bed, I tried some NPA(I found that

the dropper drips very, very generously). I intended for only for 2 drops on the usual application points, however,

just how much actually got on me I can't say(as I said, the drops come out very generously). I noticed the

pheromone stink so I covered it with some SOE and then with some Lavender with Androstenol and rose EO, enough to

cover the stink. I then went to bed, but getting to sleep was very hard. I felt very anxious for some unknown

reason. I then realised that it might be the mones(I thought), so I got up and tried some more Lavender and rose

oil combo. it helped a little, but it still took awhile to fall asleep. Anyway my questions are as follows.

Was I right? Was it the mones that caused my restless night? And
2. In case it ever happens again, how do I undo

the goof, short of taking another shower? :think:

itwow
07-22-2006, 12:28 PM
Use Hydrogen Peroxide (no stronger

than 5% dilution) and/or anti-androgen shampoo (Nioxin etc) to remove pheromones from skin. Hydrogen Peroxide is

recommended, it's much more effective than showers.

Use Oxi-Clean (sodium percarbonate) to remove pheromones

from clothing. Do not use pheromones around children or pregnant women.

kitluvr@concourse.net
07-22-2006, 01:03 PM
I don't really

want to remove it completely, just tone it down so it don't stink so bad and also counteract the anxiousness (in

case of OD).:sad:

bronzie
07-22-2006, 03:13 PM
kitluv, this question may sound

strange, but why do you wear .mones when your husband is away? is it to experiment with your own smell threshold of

them?

never wear .mones before you sleep, essential oils that are effective for relaxation , yes, but not

.mones, they will probably give you insomnia.

I would never go near them before bedtime. Unless im out on the

town.

kitluvr@concourse.net
07-22-2006, 11:35 PM
I experiment with

them when he's away so that if goof, like last night, it's only me who has to put up with it. The queen bed can

be quite small when there is a smell involved, if you know what I mean.

Gegogi
07-23-2006, 01:28 AM
Do not use pheromones

around children or pregnant women.

LOL! I'll add to that pets, especially small mammals and

invertebrates! I assume that was a little dry humor. Well, it was pretty funny. While soaked in 'mones, I hang with

kids and the occasional woman with bun in oven to no ill effect. They really like me! We're all exposed to

pheromones daily in our lives, so a little extra won't cause the sky to fall.

kitluvr@concourse.net
07-23-2006, 02:30 AM
I hear that. We

all seem to be Phero-monal anyway, right?

bill61
07-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Actually I have had two instances

of 1 to 3 year old girls diving out of their mothers arms towards me when I was wearing my special mixture (I try to

stay away from young children after that). Now if I could get the big girls to dive at me with the same reckless

abandon it would be great.

fitguy
07-23-2006, 03:22 PM
With regard to your question, yes

I believe it was the NPA that caused you to feel anxious. When I first started wearing NPA, I would apply two dabs

to my neck and found that it made me very jittery and anxious. That's why most people apply NPA to their wrists

(further away from your nose).

oscar
07-23-2006, 05:47 PM
kitluvr,

It's not too

uncommon for people to report negative effects on themselves when first using Androstenone products.

There

used to be an outfit called "vnoathleticresearch.com" that sold A-None in large quantities (at an incredibly high

price) to sports teams to help intimidate their opponents.
(Can't seem to find any trace of them anymore

though.)

As part of the regimen, the players who were to wear the A-None in competition needed to go through

a 3 day "desensitizing period" prior to competing to keep from being intimidated themselves.

The protocols

given to the team mentioned that "mild fear, agitation, and nervousness" might be exhibited by the players using the

A-None in those first few days.

Your anxiety was probably on a parallel, and will most likely go away after

you've adjusted to the stuff.

Oscar :)