PDA

View Full Version : HellOo every1 !!

scottyle80
07-21-2006, 10:44 PM
my name is scottyle80, you could call me scott. i am new here at lovescent.

been reading a lot of what this forum has to say and all is so very interesting.

i am a 26 yr ol' male, currently living in crazy chicago. 2'6",

slim/authletic build, and always lookin' to learn something new.

my hobbies are limitless and my career (now a cosmetologist) is also.

i'm not sure what my personality catagorizes me under. sometimes i feel like

i'm the Alfa male being very sociable and daring, and other times i feel shy and like to listen more of.

well, this is some of me and here are my goodies and

what i've experienced w/::

PI
Chikara
Wagg
Soe
Apc
AE

i was on

another forum untile mister NFS, yes you nfs, introduced me to L-S. thanx buddy! this is truely a more in-dept

playground.

may everyday be fun like the weekend for

every1

cheers

scott :cool:

scottyle80
07-21-2006, 11:09 PM
so i guess i'll

post this on a different window so the other doesn't get too long. not aiming to get points or anything as i am not

interested in them.

when i got my package about a week ago, i tried out PI alone, single shot (drop). went to

school (martial arts) and had few interests. just a lil' more attention from girls that i don't usually socialize

w/. maybe it was just me having a great day but who knows.

on the second day... lemme try to remember, .. tried

two shots of PI. got a whole lotta attention from both guys and girls. every1 is complimenting scott!!. although,

after about 20 min's from taking the two drops, i felt like i had road rage. maybe having a pissey day but ended up

great.

anyhow, i exercise and sweat alot. knowing this would be me being potent in nones so this was a bit of a

surprise.

today, i used 2 shots of Chikara sprayed 1 on my wrist and rubbed some behind the ears and another

straight under my chin.
went to class again and pple who never introduced themselves to me came and shook hands.

again, maybe it was me, or maybe it was the mones. anyhow, this chick w/ thunder thighs was flirting. i think i'm

gonna keep up w/ the chikara.

should i keep on experimenting w/ PI or should i start throwing other stuff on?

i'm doing one at a time w/ low doseges.

all answeres are welcome guys. i'm game-illiterate so please be

gental.

nfs
07-22-2006, 06:37 AM
Hey man,

Awesome first post.

You didn't tell me about the 2 shots of PI! Wow.. so it seems to work for you as well? i'm so envious!
2 out of

2 products you've tried works for you.

Try a combination of PI and Chikara now. 2 drop PI plus more

chikara.. and see how you go ?

Ask the guys here to suggest some combos with the products you have as well.

I'm just a beginner myself with pheromones and it's better u get your advise from these more experienced follk.

I'm just having fun watching your progress as you and I kinda started with mones at the same time . :)

Let

us know how you go with PI in future testings.:thumbsup:

NFS

scottyle80
07-22-2006, 07:34 AM
yo NFS,

i actually sent

you an msn message while you were away i think. prolly didn't get it.

well, i think i might have to try 1 and

2 shots again to make sure that they really hit. it might of been cause i was in a good mood. time will tell i

guess.

i'm going to a sleep-over party tonite full of euro girls. gonna go for a deadly combo:: 2 shot PI, 1

Wagg, and 2-3 Chikara.
not sure what to recharge on after a few hours... maybe just chikara.. wagg stAnks man!!

can anyone relate to this when i say that PI has no scent at all but Wagg just stinks a crazy storm? i mean

STANKY!

anyhow, good luck all.

scott :cheers:

nfs
07-24-2006, 04:27 AM
Hey Scotty,

Remember to tell

us how your sleep over party went with the mones :)

Waiting to hear about your adventures!

NFS:rofl:

scottyle80
07-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Hey Scotty,

Remember to tell us how your sleep over party went with the mones :)

Waiting to hear about your adventures!

NFS:rofl:

hi,

well, the party got canceled so i went to a surprise b'day at a kareoke bar.

used... 2 shots PI and 2 Chikara... man ol' man, i had a great time.
i was basically the center of attention the

entire nite. guys were bringing me drinks left and rite. girls were super friendly.

at the beginning of the

party though, this one guy snatched my bottle of crown rite out of my hands. i was furious and he was big. i got up

into his face and checked him. so then, he apologized. we squashed then drank. maybe the PI.

anyhow, this one

chick was hot. i can't remember what i said cause' i was so drunk but ended up w/ a # close. after we'd left, her

bf which was drinking w/ me the entire nite mentioned that she's his gf. i said "kool!" :thumbsup: they were both

really cool and didn't mind me having the girls #. guess the mones played a part there because chicago men are very

protective w/ their girls.

till this weekend,

scott

BizmanJoe
07-28-2006, 06:26 PM
yo NFS,

i actually sent you an msn message while you were away i think. prolly didn't get

it.

well, i think i might have to try 1 and 2 shots again to make sure that they really hit. it might of been

cause i was in a good mood. time will tell i guess.

i'm going to a sleep-over party tonite full of euro girls.

gonna go for a deadly combo:: 2 shot PI, 1 Wagg, and 2-3 Chikara.
not sure what to recharge on after a few hours...

maybe just chikara.. wagg stAnks man!!

can anyone relate to this when i say that PI has no scent at all but

Wagg just stinks a crazy storm? i mean STANKY!

anyhow, good luck all.

scott :cheers:

Hmmm. I

didn't really notice any stank from WAGG (definitely from NPA, Edge and Andro 4.2). But man, I'm sold on WAGG. It

just adds a totally fun atmosphere to the mix. I've had so much fun on WAGG with Andro and SOE that I'm planning

on doing a detailed journal soon.

MOBLEYC57
07-28-2006, 10:01 PM
I've had so

much fun on WAGG with Andro and SOE that I'm planning on doing a detailed journal soon.

Does that mean

you've perfected your recipe that's been tried and tried and tried, and it still gives you the same results, BJ?

:sick:

Estimated guess on your journal's release date? :wave:

scottyle80
07-29-2006, 01:29 AM
Hmmm. I

didn't really notice any stank from WAGG (definitely from NPA, Edge and Andro 4.2). But man, I'm sold on WAGG. It

just adds a totally fun atmosphere to the mix. I've had so much fun on WAGG with Andro and SOE that I'm planning

on doing a detailed journal soon.

well Bizman, after reading your post i literally went to my mone box

and took another whiff to see if it was just me.. dang does it smell!! kinda like alchohol and pure musk.. made my

head whip backwards.

i haven't experimented much w/ Wagg but reading from your post makes me wanna give it

another try along w/ 1 of my others.. or 2.

hey, do you smell anything off of PI?

keep me posted guys,

scott :drunk:

BizmanJoe
07-29-2006, 11:18 PM
Does that mean you've perfected your recipe that's been tried and tried and tried, and it still

gives you the same results, BJ? :sick:

Estimated guess on your journal's release date? :wave:

Hey,

Mobes!

Actually, I'm going back to San Diego for a vacation in two days. However, when I get back, I'll order

a fresh UNTAINTED batch and begin the experimentation in earnest. I'll probably post something every other day.

BizmanJoe
07-29-2006, 11:26 PM
well Bizman, after reading your post i literally went to my mone box and took another

whiff to see if it was just me.. dang does it smell!! kinda like alchohol and pure musk.. made my head whip

backwards.

i haven't experimented much w/ Wagg but reading from your post makes me wanna give it another try

along w/ 1 of my others.. or 2.

hey, do you smell anything off of PI?

keep me posted guys,

scott

:drunk:

Interesting. To me, WAGG doesn't smell that bad. However, Andro 4.2 stinks like pure 100%

isopropyl alcohol. I haven't tried PI - mainly because I'll probably OD with just one or two drops. I prefer

something a little more easy on the senses, or more diluted.

Andro 4.2 sat on my shelves for several months,

until I decided WTH and used it with WAGG and SOE thrown in. I think the WAGG and SOE tamed the edginess of Andro

4.2 and added a whole lot of fun (WAGG) and talkativeness (SOE).

Also, I've read many posts where guys have had

absolutely zip response on AE/m, but it works really well for me either as a stand-alone or with SOE. I guess it has

to do with your own body chemistry and the amount of natural mones you put out.

scottyle80
07-30-2006, 07:35 PM
Interesting.

To me, WAGG doesn't smell that bad. However, Andro 4.2 stinks like pure 100% isopropyl alcohol. I haven't tried PI

- mainly because I'll probably OD with just one or two drops. I prefer something a little more easy on the senses,

or more diluted.

Andro 4.2 sat on my shelves for several months, until I decided WTH and used it with WAGG and

SOE thrown in. I think the WAGG and SOE tamed the edginess of Andro 4.2 and added a whole lot of fun (WAGG) and

talkativeness (SOE).

Also, I've read many posts where guys have had absolutely zip response on AE/m, but it

works really well for me either as a stand-alone or with SOE. I guess it has to do with your own body chemistry and

the amount of natural mones you put out.

ic.. when you said that you would instantly OD off of PI even

w/ 1 or 2 dabs, does this meen that your a crazy alfa male? how can you tell w/o trying the prod? i'm kinda new at

this so any replys would greatly help.

i went out last nite wearing 2 shots Wagg, 3 AE, and 3 APC. forgotten

that i had this stuff on me, i found that i was dancing w/ a whole lot more of girls this time and they were

dirty-grinding. there were more guys forming circles around me cheering me on too. it was crazy.

till then,

nfs
07-30-2006, 08:15 PM
hey Scotty,

does WAGG smell

as bad as none stuff? I'm thinking of whether or not to get it.. but if it stinks like none then i'll

pass.

NFS

BizmanJoe
07-30-2006, 08:42 PM
ic.. when you said that you would instantly OD off of PI even w/ 1 or 2 dabs, does this meen that

your a crazy alfa male? how can you tell w/o trying the prod? i'm kinda new at this so any replys would greatly

help.

i went out last nite wearing 2 shots Wagg, 3 AE, and 3 APC. forgotten that i had this stuff on me, i found

that i was dancing w/ a whole lot more of girls this time and they were dirty-grinding. there were more guys forming

circles around me cheering me on too. it was crazy.

till then,

Yo, beam me up

Scotty.

I guess I can be an Alpha Male - when I'm cycling (typically 4 - 8 weeks) oral compounds such as DHEA,

Tribulus, Tonkat Ali and Novedex XT, it jacks my testosterone levels way high and thus increases my natural

pheromone signature (I take the orals to aid in packing on lean muscle mass). I've noticed during my "on" cycles

periods, I really have to watch what I use -OD is pretty easy as I've come to find out. Typically, I use no more

than 2 drops AE/m + 1/3 gelpack SOE and have had great results.

When I've cycled off the oral compounds, my

serum test eventually levels off and I can be more liberal with products like Andro 4.2 and NPA due to a more normal

mones signature typical of a 40+ male. I haven't used any PI as of yet... maybe one day I'll give it a shot.

scottyle80
07-31-2006, 04:36 AM
well nfs, PI is the only none

rich prod that i have and i can't smell a thing off of it. so i can't really say that i kno what none smells like.

if it's musky then yes, wagg does smell musky.
i try it anyway because what maybe stinks to me can smell like

roses to others :rofl: . it's strange though cause it keeps me wanting to sniff it over and over even though it

smells wierd.

BJ, thanks for the info. ic why you would say that you'd OD off of PI. i now have another

question :
i'm 26 and stay pretty active. currently cycling 2-3 times a week for a few hours a day. also, i do

martial arts about 2 other days a week. i sweat a storm when i'm doing these things. i don't take any supplements

at all. would i be none rich too?

been using PI for a while now and seems to me that 2 drops has better results

then 1. maybe i'm not none' enough.

nfs, you should atleast try the Wagg man. i'm thinking that it should

be my core product.

this past weekend was great!! i posted it somewhere in one of the forums but forgot where.

lots of great hits using Wagg 2 shots, AE 3, and APC 3. grinded w/ so many girls and lots of handshakes w/

stranger-guys.

sorry dude, i kno you've been waiting for a successful hit w/ PI but i had to use something

different this time.
like what BJ said, i'm sold to wagg too.

i'll try PI and wagg next. if anyone can tell

me shot mixes, that'll be great!..

scott

scottyle80
07-31-2006, 05:04 AM
by the way, has anyone here

ever'd gotten stunned by a girls smell?

i just remembered from reading the DHIL thread that there were many

times in my life that i just froze-stuck w/ my eye balls half closed following the girls leave. well, it prolly had

happened a good 4 times.
you kno, my head was like daaaang (mellow') as my eyes blur up a lil, half way closed w/

a half cracked smile on my face. hellow beautiful (mellow thoughts rushing in my head) :wub: .

it happened to

me a couple of weekends ago. too shocked to say anything. the reaction stays in my head for the entire nite :rant:

just thought i share that w/ you guys. i think she was wearing a killa combo of scott-bait mones.

g'nite,

nfs
07-31-2006, 07:20 AM
Scotty :) glad to hear that you've

been getting hits with your combo man.. That's great.. U're alot more fortunate than I .
Ok then.. I'll get

some Wagg.

But tell me, chikara works for u too right? But now you're saying that WAGG's your base. Do you

find wagg more powerful than chikara?

NFS

nfs
07-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Alright Scotty, i just ordered WAGG.

let's see what happens.

BizmanJoe
08-03-2006, 01:11 AM
well nfs, PI

is the only none rich prod that i have and i can't smell a thing off of it. so i can't really say that i kno what

none smells like. if it's musky then yes, wagg does smell musky.
i try it anyway because what maybe stinks to me

can smell like roses to others :rofl: . it's strange though cause it keeps me wanting to sniff it over and over

even though it smells wierd.

BJ, thanks for the info. ic why you would say that you'd OD off of PI. i now have

another question :
i'm 26 and stay pretty active. currently cycling 2-3 times a week for a few hours a day. also,

i do martial arts about 2 other days a week. i sweat a storm when i'm doing these things. i don't take any

supplements at all. would i be none rich too?

been using PI for a while now and seems to me that 2 drops has

better results then 1. maybe i'm not none' enough.

nfs, you should atleast try the Wagg man. i'm thinking

that it should be my core product.

this past weekend was great!! i posted it somewhere in one of the forums but

forgot where. lots of great hits using Wagg 2 shots, AE 3, and APC 3. grinded w/ so many girls and lots of

handshakes w/ stranger-guys.

sorry dude, i kno you've been waiting for a successful hit w/ PI but i had to use

something different this time.
like what BJ said, i'm sold to wagg too.

i'll try PI and wagg next. if

anyone can tell me shot mixes, that'll be great!..

scott

Well, Scotty, you're definitely

"none" richer than I am based on your age. Just keep in your mind that you've just recently passed the apex in

terms of natural hormone output. From 25 on, a typical male pattern is that your natural hormone production begins

to decline... for example, natural DHEA production declines at about 5% per year for the typical male after 25 year

of age, provided no supplements are taken to offset the process.

As far as people my age group are concerned,

I'm definitely none richer than the typical 40+ male due to my supplementaion. :thumbsup:

belgareth
08-03-2006, 03:31 AM
As far as

people my age group are concerned, I'm definitely none richer than the typical 40+ male due to my supplementaion.

:thumbsup:
I've wondered at that concept quite a few times. In a few months I'll turn 50, yet I still

seem to produce a lot of none as I can't use more than miniscule amounts of any product containing none without

getting strong negative reactions unless I do something to slow dispersal. I do take a couple supplements but not a

lot or the heavy duty work-out oriented stuff others take and I have always kept myself in good shape. It seems none

production can be kept high later in life with some exercise/supplements and if you happen to be one of us hairy

caucasions.

BizmanJoe
08-05-2006, 12:28 AM
I've wondered at that concept quite a few times. In a few months I'll turn

50, yet I still seem to produce a lot of none as I can't use more than miniscule amounts of any product containing

none without getting strong negative reactions unless I do something to slow dispersal. I do take a couple

supplements but not a lot or the heavy duty work-out oriented stuff others take and I have always kept myself in

good shape. It seems none production can be kept high later in life with some exercise/supplements and if you happen

to be one of us hairy caucasions.

Hmmm. That's pretty interesting. Perhaps, it is more indicative of

your genetic predisposition toward a more "healthier" natural none output. You can get a good idea of your status by

having your DHEA levels checked. Of, course, a healthy diet and lifestyle often contributes to a slower aging

process. :thumbsup:

scottyle80
08-06-2006, 11:25 PM
sorry guys, been away fr my

comp for awhile but yea, thanx for the info. i felt older after reading the 25+ issue haha. actually, i feel 21 and

very active. using mones have pushed me to another level of confidence. these past few weekends of going out, i've

been very talkative to both girls and guys. meeting pple left and right. it's great!

tiss the beginning of a

new week, good luck to alll

scott