PDA

View Full Version : Pheros in Creed concert

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 11:21 PM
Hey first of all, \"CREED ROCKS!!!\" Major pyros, theatrical type of performance, a \"not to miss event\" if they\'re playing in your city. I was on the floor with my cousins very close to the stage (yes I went with my cousins instead of that girl), I can see them so clearly and can feel the heat of the pyro techniques in my face.

OK, so I went there wearing JB#1 on my neck and wrists, expecting good hits and my eyes were really observant to girls around me. I walked in to the arena to get me the wrist band (for floor tix only), I was observing the lady putting the band on people\'s wrists and she was just doing her job and not saying any word. So it was my turn, I gave her my wrist (with pheros) she looked at me smiling and said \"Hey, remember to keep this band with you together with your ticket because if you need to go out for a while, you need this to get back in.\" So I said, \"Thanks for reminding me!\" I looked at her and smiled, she was looking straight at my eyes too and said, \"You\'re welcome!\" Maybe she\'s just real friendly, so I walked in and the concert started. I really loved my location, there was a meaty lady at my back, and a cute silent girl on my right side. Remember, the floor is jampacked so there is no spaces between people. The meaty lady behind me was actually rubbing her meats on my back. I can feel \'em with every glide I make but she doesn\'t seem to mind. Maybe because she can\'t do anything because there\'s really no space to move to. But it amazes me how close she sticks her nose to the back of my neck (with pheros & sweat). Usually, if there\'s someone in front of you, you try to stick your head out and not sniff the other person\'s odor. Then a little later, she started resting her hands on my shoulder very lightly. I think she\'s very careful of her actions because I\'m standing behind my girl cousin, maybe she thinks its my girlfriend.

Ok, enough about her so lets talk about the girl on my side. This is a cute blondie maybe older than me but she\'s not dressed like the other hot babes in the arena. She\'s so simple but she\'s getting a good whiff of my pheros too so she had no choice but to express her urge. Her meaties were on my elbow, so I got some real fine cushions all over my body. Whenever I wanted to raise my hand, I do it with my left arm while my right elbow is enjoying its newly found toy to play with. Don\'t get me wrong, I\'m not doing the rubbing, she\'s the one doing it. I can really feel it getting hard each rub. I would occasionally glance at my side, and I can see her trying to catch my eyes. I try to watch her too from my blind spot, and she was watching me singing with the songs. So I kinda wanted to see how she\'ll react if I talk to her. When the band took a short break, I leaned to her and said \"Hey, this band really rocks. Do you like them?\" She smiled and her eyes were a little sparkly, she swiped her hair to the back of her ears and she said \"Oh yes, they\'re amazing.\" She didn\'t take her eyes off of mine as if she\'s waiting for me to say another word. I was going to but the band started playing again real loud, so I stopped there. The band played, and played and you know what, the next thing I knew, she was holding me at the back of my waist very lightly but obviously. I pretended that I\'m not aware of it and started to \"jump dance\" a little bit, and it made her take her hands off me. I would occasionally look at her at the end of some songs, and she smiled back at me everytime. So the show ended and I was thinking of getting her number. But before I could say another word to her, I found out she was with a guy. I don\'t know what this guy is to her but he is one big hunk so I didn\'t pursue. I didn\'t want to ruin the already good evening.

So you think that\'s all? Well on my way out of the arena, I got a couple of DIHL\'s too. One girl was standing beside the door probably waiting for someone and I passed by her, I was looking at her as I pass by, she noticed me and right then and there she locked her eyes on mine. She almost broke a little smile but my cellphone rang and I had to answer it. I know what you guys are going to say, u\'ll tell me that I missed out on some opportunities. Well, I wasn\'t really looking for someone to pickup and the hits were enough to blow me away. images/icons/laugh.gif This is such a wonderful night!

[ January 17, 2002: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**
01-17-2002, 07:12 AM
haha good for you bro. Damn I\'m going to see if they come down here to Florida. hopefully they didn\'t come already.

jose
01-17-2002, 08:03 AM
Another missed opportunity,that guy was probably her cousin.lol images/icons/smile.gif
you should have grabbed her hand,oh well live and learn. CREED ROCKS!!!!!!!
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
01-17-2002, 12:16 PM
Dalesalsa, creed\'s 2002 tour just began yesterday here in our city and will be in Alabama for their next stop. So anybody who likes creed, check on their tourdates at www.creed.com (\"http://www.creed.com\") because you would not want to miss this and this is such a good even to test your pheros. Age group was around 18-25 mostly.

a.k.a.
01-17-2002, 06:30 PM
Sounds great, redcapp.
You were in that magic zone where good pheros combine with good attitude and a good atmosphere (not to mention girls that are ready to party). Don’t worry about missed opportunities. There’ll be more.