PDA

View Full Version : How far and how long?

StemCell
07-20-2006, 07:14 PM
Just wondering

if anyone could tell me what there experence is with how far away from you people seem to notice your mones and how

long you are usually around them before they notice them.

Gegogi
07-21-2006, 12:45 AM
Depends on if the

area is enclosed or open, air flow and the amount of other people nearby. So in my car or private office interested

women probably begin responding almost immediately, although it may be a while before they act on it. In a crowded

party or bar they must be in my face or at least within a few feet without anyone inbetween, and it takes longer to

stink in due to all the sensory distractions. So anywhere from 30 seconds to 30 minutes depending on the environment

and physical proximity. In a large crowded space I rarely notice any responses at all. So walking around a crowded

mall swmming in SOE is usually a waste of time.

I once drenched myself in NPA and SOE and took a woman I had

just started hanging with to lunch. As we drove to the lunch joint--about 20 minutes--she acted normal but little by

little became increasingly bitchy. By the time we got to the restaurant she was a frickin' witch, screammed at her

friend on the cell and at me for no apparent reason. With a little food in her gullet she calmed down and, during

the drive back, removed her panties and began masterbating in the car, sliding her fingers in and out of her snatch

and smearing her juices on my face. I was having difficulty driving so she demanded we pull over in a cane field

bump uglies. Later she blamed me for taking advantage of her and ruining her marriage. Needless to say, small

enclosed spaces enhance pheromone effectiveness.

terry0400-40
07-21-2006, 01:15 AM
How

many drops does it take to get drenched in npa ? when my SOE arrives i might try an npa drench operation, ahem just

for the sake of scientific reshearch of cource, a sacrifice im prepared to make, us aussies are good blokes

a,what.:smite:

Gegogi
07-21-2006, 01:24 AM
I'm a near hairless 'n noneless

Asian male, so I can easily wear 5 or 6 drops of NPA, go to work and have a great day with little or no negative

reactions. Most Anglos should probaly wear half that amount as you're already all macho and full of 'none. That

day I was probably wearing 10 or 12 drops. If she has a thing for you, it can really give her the itch and send her

over the top.

I no longer wear OD heavy doses of NPA as I had enough cheap thrills.

Lor
07-21-2006, 04:47 AM
hahahahahaha
i have used SOE/w, TE, and Primal with EW in crowded places with good reaction. i did notice it took

a good 30 minutes before any change was discernable, but then it was obvious and i got "who is wearing IT and what

is IT?????!!!!"
cant say i have EVER experienced what gegogi has,:lol: , but as far as ruining marriages and

taking advantage all i have to say is WHEN are these peeps going to take responsibility for their sexual actions?

id love the opportunity (for fun or course) to cry "i was pheromonally taken advantage of! boohoo :kiss:"

personally i think everyone should be pheromonally abused, atleast once :twisted:

terry0400-40
07-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Yes Gegogi i would agree with you real fast and call 10 drops a drench ( drh ) ha ha and i can

understand that thing if she has a thing 4 you then you both going to get drenched one way or another, i might try

and up my dose to 1/3 drh and slam a soe g/p on top sea how it goes when the time is right.:smite: