PDA

View Full Version : Hair Twirling - Hit or Miss?

nfs
07-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Hey

guys,

I was at a department store yesterday and I queued up to pay for something. Few seconds later a long,

dark-haired caucasian girl queues up behind me.

After bout 10 secs, she starts playing with her hair, twirling it

over and over non stop... however she wasn't lookign at me. She was looking down on the ground. She was normal

before but suddenly started twirling like one of them bimbo's with gum in their mouths.

I was wondering, is

this a sign the mones's are working?

I don't really think hair twirling attributes to anything. It's more

like boredom, to me. Hair flipping is another story, that's how chicks flaunt their locks of hair. Don't you

think?

This is what I had on:

2.5 dabs of NPA on neck
3-4 dabs of Pheros to cover it
2 sprays of chikara on

the neck.

Let me know:think:

Regards,

NFS

Intriguing Lure
07-20-2006, 08:11 PM
I don't know anything

about pheromones but I always thought that hair twirling was closely associated with severely low IQ and total

absence of social skills, where have I been?? I'm such a dork... :lol:

Gegogi
07-21-2006, 12:24 AM
I see entire packs of teenage

girls twirling, flipping and smelling (!) their hair at the mall all the time. No boys, men or 'mone wears need be

present to bring on the severest of hair twirling episodes. It's largely a demonstration of immaturity, low

self-esteem and poor upbringing.

bronzie
07-21-2006, 07:52 AM
I see entire packs

of teenage girls twirling, flipping and smelling (!) their hair at the mall all the time. No boys, men or 'mone

wears need be present to bring on the severest of hair twirling episodes. It's largely a demonstration of

immaturity, low self-esteem and poor upbringing.

I dated a girl who had a very good tertiary

education and was as mature as you can find in a woman, she twirled her hair constantly all night, so I dont agree

on what you state. I once read hair twirling is just a physical response to a mood the fem is in, whether that is

brought upon my pheromones is possible, but women twril thier hair without men around, and it does not indicate low

IQ or anything else in the girls personality or mental abilities, or upbringing. Saying so, is like saying girls who

cross thier legs are tarts who are trying to hide something from the outside world.

It makes no sense.

kitluvr@concourse.net
07-21-2006, 08:49 AM
You guys are funny, but I have to agree. I watch the kids that get off the bus around 2:30 in

front of the house. Their fowl language that spews out of their mouths, shows real immaturity.

The Real FTR
07-21-2006, 10:19 AM
See, when I was a girl

(groan, here we go, right?) -- no, but really -- when I was a girl, hair twirling was up there with nail biting and

scratching in public. At the very least, you'd get slapped and hissed at to stop fidgeting.

But that was back

in the day.

There are a gazillion posts about hairtwirling complete with thoughtful analysis of same as evidence

of pure and unadulterated LUST, lust I tell you! brought on by mones. That and foot swinging, and she's definitely

hot for you, goes one school of thought.

gfunk
07-21-2006, 10:40 AM
I dated a girl who

had a very good tertiary education and was as mature as you can find in a woman, she twirled her hair constantly all

night, so I dont agree on what you state. I once read hair twirling is just a physical response to a mood the fem is

in, whether that is brought upon my pheromones is possible, but women twril thier hair without men around, and it

does not indicate low IQ or anything else in the girls personality or mental abilities, or upbringing. Saying so, is

like saying girls who cross thier legs are tarts who are trying to hide something from the outside world.

It

makes no sense.
Well said Bronzie! :thumbsup:

From reading a book on body language, with the focus on

flirting, it says that hairflipping is a definite sign of interest, however as always one needs to see it in

accordance to the situation and if there also is other signs of interest present to be able to attribute it to being

a "hit". Twirling is also something that occurs when one is confused or even scared.

Maybe your -none level made

you seem quite scary?

Whitehall
07-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Hair flipping helps to broadcast

a woman's pheromones via her hair into the air. Plus it catches the eye. It is a way of attracting your attention

and interest.

Twirling is more a nervous activity. Sometimes it can mean that she is nervous in your

presence which is usually good - like a lower order DIHL.

Sometimes it means her synapses just need

firing.

Gegogi
07-21-2006, 11:55 AM
Twirling is more a nervous

activity.

I agree. And like any nervous activity--digging your nose, swinging your leg or giggling--your

can learn to control it. Thoughtful and caring parenting and personal grit and determination can undermine most

nervous habits. The amount of money you have or the quality of the schools you attend makes little or no difference

in such matters.

gfunk
07-21-2006, 12:12 PM
From reading a book

on body language, with the focus on flirting, it says that hairflipping is a definite sign of interest,

Ouch, I meant twirling...:rolleyes:

slickracer
07-21-2006, 01:06 PM
i think in my experiance, i

would have to palce hair twarling as a sign of nervousness just like knee shaking and etc.... but the real question

is why are they nervous?? is it because of your mones working on them thats makeing them nervous? is it because they

just got done stealing something from the store and nervous that they migh get caught? it could be many factors, but

i say mainlly its because your overwalming precent thats makeing them nervous.

The Real FTR
07-21-2006, 02:37 PM
So, what does it mean if a

man swings his foot or bounces his knee?

Sometimes it just means you're bored or impatient, I think?

The Real FTR
07-21-2006, 02:38 PM
Sometimes it just means

you're bored or impatient, I think.

SwingerMD
07-21-2006, 11:34 PM
Ah yes, the "I'm wearing mones

in line, woman behind me twirls/flips/plays with her hair senario". Is this a hit? Was she nervous? Is it a sign

of poor upbringing and bad social behavior? Low IQ? Or was she so turned on by Nfs' mones that she wanted to jump

him then and there?

(Sigh)Nfs, we all can sit on our computer chairs and type what well all think what she was

thinking, but I think that this is the wrong thing that you need to focus on.

Did you turn around and say hi?

Did you turn, scan past her, turn back, make eye contact and smile?

Dude all the hair flips, DIHL, and even if

she said, "OMG. You smell so sexy, I want to . . . ." would all amount to nothing unless do something or say

something too. The game of love/dating is like a game of tenis, it ends if you can't figure out a way to hit the

ball back.

-SwingerMD

nfs
07-22-2006, 06:30 AM
Hhahah thanks guys for your replies.

I didn't believe in hair-twirlings anyway. I've never really thought hair twirling was related to sexual

interest/attraction anyway. But since so many of you guys here on the forum have been speaking of it, I thought i'd

ask.

SwingerMD:

NO i didn't say hi to that girl, as she wasn't attractive to me.

But on the

flip side..

I picked up this hot japanese cutie last night at a bar. I usually run my normal game on girls at

bars but this time the target opened up ALOT easier. This easy opening has happened twice so far...the first

incident happened 2 weeks back.

The one last night was totally fixated on me after I said hi. SHe was

playing on the poker machine and after I started chatting with her and getting to know her, she just had her eyes

and body turned to me and smiling , whilst her hand went on autopilot, just kept pressing the buttons blindly. It

was hilarious.

She was totally distracted , it looked almost like a DIHL. I then asked " by the way , do you

know how to play this poker machine? " ( each machine has different sorts of buttons and different rules ). She then

snapped out of it and realise that she'd been absent-mindedly pressing the wrong buttons. She started blushing and

grinning. I told her then to come with me outside that room and have a drink at the front bar and she hammered away

at the buttons to finish up her credits as fast as possible, she didn't give a crap about her credits on the

machine anymore..just wanted to follow me. I smirked evily when I saw this...

I know I have game with women

as I've been practicing the pickup for 8 months consistently now, ...but over the last 2 times when I got my TE,

things have been alot easier than usual. I can definitely attribute the ease to the mones.

Here's what I

had on:

2 sprays TE Heat ( on left & Right collarbone )
3 sprays Chikara ( adam's apple, back of neck,

wrists )
5 dabs Pheros ( over TE spray points and wrists )
1 spray liquid trust to shirt ( but I think this

didn't do squat , I've worn it alone and I didn't even feel any effects on myself ).

I have a hunch, that

TE actually works better on Asian girls, than NPA. I don't know why..maybe it's just less none heavy.
Chikara

does a great job to make people chatty, especially myself.

I just bought a bottle of Issay Miake today. I'm

gonna try the mix that Oscar mentioned.

Thanks for reading this guys. Have a great week ahead.
:wave:

NFS

scottyle80
07-22-2006, 07:46 AM
YO! yo! congrats!

Miake

is dangerous man.. i luv it. have it in my collection (in the center front ofcourse).

i'm changing my recipe

tonite.
g'luck ya'll

scott

Gegogi
07-22-2006, 12:00 PM
I have a hunch, that TE

actually works better on Asian girls, than NPA. I don't know why..maybe it's just less none

heavy.

I find both TE and NPA work equally well on Asian women if you observe proportions. As I

recall, NPA about 4 times stronger than TE, so you have to use less. NPA is stronger as it was designed to dilute

4:1 or 5:1 with a cologne. TE is easier to dab and spread across a wider area due to its dilution.

I have 3

atomizers premixed 4:1 with L'eau D'Issey, L'eau D'Issey Summer and Burberry Weekend. Makes a quick refresh in

the car or mens room fast 'n easy. And, if someone catches you, they assume it's only cologne.

SwingerMD
07-22-2006, 07:10 PM
Nfs,

Fair enough.

When I

see stuff like hair flips, twirling, positive body language going on I like to confirm my suspicions. I'm very

curious by nature. Said curiosity has gotten me in trouble on more than one occasion (with a couple of POed

boyfriends), but it has been an adventure nonetheless.

I have also found it good practice to open up

idle/harmless conversations with those that I think might be affected by the mones that I'm wearing (then again, a

lot of these conversations do end up being neither idle and/or harmless). Pratice does make

perfect.

-SwingerMD