PDA

View Full Version : Oooh Aaaaar Ohhhhh

terry0400-40
07-20-2006, 01:16 PM
This is really funny stuff that they have sent me, it arrived here in Australia thismorning, which is

yesterday. The NPH and APC combo, so i dished out someAPC and mixed it with the NPH and dropped it in 1+1/2 ml vial

and shook it up good, my girl walks in and says thats a nice smell, well anyway i put about 12 dabs of the slop on

and i didnt rub it in, see im learning, about 15 minutes the smell had dissapated to almost zero, and my girl could

not notice it either, and my pulse points seemed dried out of product and i thought this shit must be usless and i

was tempted to throw a lot more on but i was tired so i changed my mind well at the shops the females ignored me or

wanted to dismiss me real fast and were abrupt with me, an hour after the application, i was shopping in the

s/market and the fems were ignoring me more than usual and i carried on shopping after 10 mins things changed and a

few older women started chatting here and there and were very friendly, the next thing i noticed was the young women

were giving me sideways glances as i passed and as the distance increased they were turning and looking straight at

me which is not usual, I arrived home 3 hours after my 1st application and mixed up some NPA and blue stratos in a

small vial for tomorrows reshearch, there was a drop left in the dropper so i wiped it on the back of my neck, my

girl smells it and started to nuzzle me so i missed out on my nap and now the production workers in the seed factory

have come in on an overtime roster. At 5pm i arrived at a party and this is after a shower and no further

application of ph, well my usual male friends seemed hostile and defensive which is not usual, so i started to act a

bit stupid and layback and then everyone started to laugh at my statements which is not usual and the girls were

very friendly except one who was hostile towards me, and another young girl was leaning on me whilst i was sitting

and pushing her private area on my knee, i gently took her arm and moved her away discreetly and then she ignored me

but was still friendly. Ihave some PPA and SOE on order so that will be interesting, after that i may try some PI or

RM to put a bit of spin into the SOE. Im going to refresh now and give the NPH and blue stratos a blast today.sea

ya. terry :smite:

bronzie
07-20-2006, 02:33 PM
terry, hows sunny brisi from a

fellow aussie? miss the place, you have to watch out with using .mones in humid places like brisbane, although

brisbane is semi humid, the weather is still hot and humid enough to break down the .mones pretty fast, if i were

you, i would carry around with you those alcohol types wipes and clean up, if you feel your .mones have gone past

thier use by date on your body, otherwise you can really OD and stink, especially on .none = npa, pi....

terry0400-40
07-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Bronzie itz cold in Bris now, but the wipes are a real good idea when i want to

re-fresh my game, thanks buddy,well i am new to all of this so the info is appreciated, its good to have a fellow oz

on the forum,it must be true what bruce says We are never alone, well something like that, It was a real buzz to

open my parcel and behold those attractive little bottles of mystical magic and adventure right here and in my

hands, sure beats the pictures, i have pictured most of the products at one time or another and at the moment the RM

image seems to be standing out. the contents of the bottles must last a good while, even so good care must be taken

when dispensing the ph and mixing i recon it could be spilt easily if one was in a hurry or to excited to dish some

out, i have a small polystyrene rectangular box that i made to hold the bottles and vials whilst mixing. I now

realise a little bit of science and knowledge is required and can mean the difference between sucess and failure

taking the wearing conditions into consideration as well. sea ya:smite: