PDA

View Full Version : Let the newbie adventure begin.

Scott
07-20-2006, 12:34 PM
I first

joined this site 18 months ago after researching PickUpGuide/FastSeduction. I instantly got a buzz for the idea,

however my doubts soon came and i put the idea on the back burner.

However im back and lookin into both. I'm

going to work on my pick up skills and see what the mones do for my own and other peoples attitudes.

I've

ordered;

1 Beginner set
1 Chikara, NPA & sample set.
1 A.E
1 S.O.E
1 4ml Roll on
1 Large Atomizer (extra

from beginner set)
4 perception samples
1 A.E, S.O.E, Edge & Chik sample.

Can't wait for them to arrive and

get testing.

I'll be hopng for some advice on combos etc when they arrive :D

Scott
07-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Okay my goods are on the way, so i

should have them in a few days time hopefully.

Can anyone give me a good recomendation with the products i have

got?

Here is a bit about me and what my goals are.

Im roughly 24yr old causaian male, 6'3ft 180 pounds,

average build really, just need to tone if i ever get round to it. Above average looks.
I'm looking to pick up

girls my age or few years younger in bars/clubs, manly Indie Rock, Hiphop, rnb, Pop & Dance but will also be testing

them in the shop where i work so there will be lots of women comin in and out to gage reactions.
I'm not looking

for a miracle. I'm just looking for something to maybe make me feel more relaxed, confident etc. And something that

maybe makes a girl more relaxed too, so they may give some signals. I'm not looking for anything long term, i'm

just thinking a few kcloses, #closes etc, which is ultimately down to me, but if i can get some signs of interest

from them, then it would help me go for it more.

scottyle80
07-31-2006, 05:15 AM
AE 1 drop per
3-4" SOE

AE works wonders for many too, but not me. actually, i might have to run that test a couple of more times by

it'self.
good luck w/ your new toys man. not sure what to do w/ sample packs but im sure pple here would kno what

to do.

scott

Scott
07-31-2006, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the advice, it is

difficult starting out as there are so many combos/ratios to the products available.

I was thinking Chikara

possibly first as people seem to get good hits, but if you recommend AE/SOE i'll look into that.

I'm still

waiting for the goods though. I ordered on the 20th, shipped on the 24th, still wainting on them to come. I'm in

the UK. You think that is a normal waiting time? hope nothing has gone wrong with the mail.

I just hope they are

here for saturday. I have a friends birthday, and i was hoping to try them out, along with my new clothes, and

pickups.

Cullmanz Own
07-31-2006, 10:29 PM
Try your nol. products

first then your none. Nol is a good all arounder but none. spices it all up!

scottyle80
08-01-2006, 01:21 AM
Thanks for the

advice, it is difficult starting out as there are so many combos/ratios to the products available.

I was

thinking Chikara possibly first as people seem to get good hits, but if you recommend AE/SOE i'll look into that.

I'm still waiting for the goods though. I ordered on the 20th, shipped on the 24th, still wainting on them to

come. I'm in the UK. You think that is a normal waiting time? hope nothing has gone wrong with the mail.

I just

hope they are here for saturday. I have a friends birthday, and i was hoping to try them out, along with my new

clothes, and pickups.

you said that you ordered all of those rite? if so, the only ones im familier w/

is the AE and SOE that should be commin soon. i'm not sure what the sample packs consist of but yea, shoot for

Chikara. it's high in nol, rone, and a lil none.

i have the spray bottle of chikara. it works wonders man!

even my buddy NFS loves it. you can ask him.

Cullmanz is rite too. try the nol rich products first.

good

luck on receiving your toys on time.

scotty
:drunk:

Scott
08-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Well they didn't arrive for my

brithday night out, but i still had a good night out, using some pua stuff to help get back into attracting ladies.

Went quite well for the 1st night.

Hopefully now i have my mones i can get even better results.

I'm going

to go shopping tomorrow, talk to a few sales assistants etc, but the real test will be Saturday night when i go to a

club.

I'll try some SoE & NPA tomorrow. How do apply this stuff :think:

SoE comes in a roll on and the NPA

has a hole in the top. Do i just dab NPA on Wrist and cover with a general swipe of SoE?

If i put one dab of NPA

"ie, put wrist over top and tilt it upside down, then tilt back up and release" then cover with 6-8" of soe rollon.

Does that sound right?

scottyle80
08-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Well they

didn't arrive for my brithday night out, but i still had a good night out, using some pua stuff to help get back

into attracting ladies. Went quite well for the 1st night.

Hopefully now i have my mones i can get even better

results.

I'm going to go shopping tomorrow, talk to a few sales assistants etc, but the real test will be

Saturday night when i go to a club.

I'll try some SoE & NPA tomorrow. How do apply this stuff :think:

SoE

comes in a roll on and the NPA has a hole in the top. Do i just dab NPA on Wrist and cover with a general swipe of

SoE?

If i put one dab of NPA "ie, put wrist over top and tilt it upside down, then tilt back up and release"

then cover with 6-8" of soe rollon.

Does that sound right?

hey buddy,
about the application. u

might want to roll on the SOE first so that it doesn't get contaminated by the NPA.

scottyle