PDA

View Full Version : Shipping address problem

Detox_420
07-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Alright,

this is a long story. So I ordered some chikara gel packs on the 5th of July. I received the order process and it

was all fine but it was going to ship to my old address. So I call love-scent right away, I told them everything and

gave them my new address. They told me it's no problem and they will change it. They also told me they will give me

a call once they shipped it out to make sure that I know everything is going as planned. I waited two days for a

phone call or atleast an e-mail verifying my order has been shipped to the right address. I did not get neither so I

decided to shoot an email stating my problem. I got an e-mail back really quick saying that the Chikara gels are out

and that I will have to wait 2-3 weeks before they can ship it out to me, but they can give me other gels that are

available. So at that point I told them alright, I will wait since I have to go to do some combat training at camp

pendleton for a month. Well it seems that my unit changed their schedule and I wont leave till october. So I email

love-scent back saying that I would like the SOE since it is available and I would like to test it out. They said no

problem. Here is a bummer though....they some how shipped the SOE gels to the old address. So I went through all

that trouble for nothing. I am not mad, but just frustrated with the whole situation. I love you guys products and

you guys reply my e-mails fairly quick, so I dont want to say anything bad about love-scent at all. Bruce, if you

can do anything to help me out I would really appreciate it. My order number is 24464.

Bruce
07-20-2006, 08:22 AM
I got a copy of this post by email

and have answered it.

B