PDA

View Full Version : NPA Lasting Power

jkstern
07-18-2006, 11:37 AM
I would like to know

the estimated lasting power of NPA after application. More specifically, when the pheromones fade does the "stink"

fade as well? I cannot smell a damn thing from NPA (unscented) but am a bit concerned about it's reported stink.

Also, If I apply more NPA will it actually last longer through the day?

Thanks for any input.

Gegogi
07-18-2006, 12:29 PM
It depends on application points

and your body chemistry. If applied to your clothing, NPA lasts for many days. If applied to your body, longevity is

impacted by the acidity and amount of your sweat as well as bacteria. In other words, if you're clean and don't

sweat much, it will work for many hours. If you have a diet/body chemistry that cranks out highly acidic sweat (your

sweat has lots of toxins), the sweat and ensuing bacteria action will reduce pheromone life considerably.

As a

organic veggie eating Asian male, pheromones are good on my bare forearms for 5 or 6 hours. In contrast, a dab of

NPA directly to my armpit turns to inordinately offensive funk in an hour or two. Normally my pits don't sweat or

smell much but the slight dampness and pit bacteria make the NPA into skunk cabbage like funk.

So, I'm saying

NPA longevity depends...

jkstern
07-18-2006, 12:33 PM
Fair enough. I sure wish I could

smell this stuff. It would make things easier. Thanks for your reply.

anthem22
07-18-2006, 02:48 PM
Fair enough. I

sure wish I could smell this stuff. It would make things easier. Thanks for your reply.
I feel your pain; I

can't smell it either.

Gegogi
07-18-2006, 06:00 PM
After using 'mones for a few

years I've become increasingly senstive to the smell. 'None bothers me a lot and I have to spray the crap outta it

with cologne. What's worse, even 'nol bothers me now.