PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones and the new guy.

jimnee
07-18-2006, 09:11 AM
Ok I am new

to this as many more of you are as well. As most guys/gals are here to pick up chicks, I am buying these products to

make my sex life enhanced with my fiance. We are still young and have many years ahead of us. As for the guys buyibg

these products to pick up chicks, The products are *NOT* gonna work wonders for you *UNLESS* you are willing to go

out the extra mile on your appearance. Also from what I am getting as feedback you really dont need to over use the

stuff either. You might turn these gals off* or really make some guy bigger than you get really aggressive. Remember

this IS like the wild. Phero's are meant to attract people from what I can tell. I am sure if you did your research

will will see what I am talking about. Also if your going out clubbing in a raggy shirt /jeans not clean this stuff

is not gonna work for you. Dress as if you are going to impress. Get that ALPHA male look going. Be the KING of the

Jungle and you will get hits. Gals want someone IMO who is going to take care of them and look after them. They dont

want some guy who is out looking like a bum. Take that for what it is worth. I may have gone overboard but I dont

really know. I am sure someone will post in response to this.