PDA

View Full Version : NYC Newbie

Herbert West
07-18-2006, 07:15 AM
Hi there! I'm a

29-years old guy from New York. 5"10, 180 pounds. Good looking heterosexual guy! I'm Hispanic but look Caucasian.

what you guys recommend for a beginner. Thank you

jimnee
07-18-2006, 08:55 AM
I am also a newbie, and from what

I have learned from my replies is to try one product at a time. You really dont want to get carried away. I myself

am really liking the scented SOE gels/m and chikara. These I can wear on thier own. Plus they smell great IMO. I

myself have not tried many others. If you are in it for getting wemon I have been told and read that The Edge is

good but you will probably need a cover scent. I myself have some gels but have never used them yet. So I cannot

tell you for sure. I would wait and see what kind of feedback you get. But for me I prefer SOE FTW!

pheromack
07-18-2006, 02:30 PM
As a starter product I would

def try an old classic, alter ego was my first try and it worked great.hope that helped.

Herbert West
07-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Thank you both for

replying. maybe I'll combine AE with chikara or SOE with chikara. What think about those combination? and what you

think of Liquid Trust?

luxveritas
07-18-2006, 10:19 PM
its hard to go wrong with

soe. The jury is still out on liquid trust. There are many other proven product sold here to try before buying LT.

It might be a great product, time will tell. SOE and NPA has always worked for me.

Holmes
07-19-2006, 06:46 AM
You live in New York, too? My

condolences. :D

Start simple (i.e. one product, two at the very most). I'd recommend AE or SoE for your

first crack at pheromones.