PDA

View Full Version : feelin' groovy?

Lor
07-16-2006, 08:59 PM
id really like to know

what kind of reaction you all are getting and from what..that your men are wearing. thats right-
even though i

adore wearing this stuff, and prolly will forever,lol, i dont get turned on by them. :think: i got a pretty good

sex drive by myself, but its predictable. for 1 week out of the month guys shouldnt even bother, so i try the

'mones just to see if they would change me and so far they dont. anything different on your fronts???

belgareth
07-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Mind a male's perspective on

the same topic?

One week of the month I shouldn't wear anything containing none or that my convert to none. I

should also make sure there is plenty of dark chocolate in the house and keep my wife away from sharp objects.

The week on the opposite side of the cycle it really doesn't matter what I wear but Light on the none is usually

best. Probably would be best if I simply didn't get dressed. It would save time.

During the remaining two weeks

a light none/heavy nol mix with a good scent (I wear EOs only) seems to do the job.

Lor
07-16-2006, 09:15 PM
One week of the month I

shouldn't wear anything containing none or that my convert to none. I should also make sure there is plenty of dark

chocolate in the house and keep my wife away from sharp objects.

again with the wisdom....
one thing to

add,though.... maybe some lavender/rose for the car? i get tempted to push people up the street with my truck

:run:

belgareth
07-16-2006, 09:22 PM
again with the

wisdom....
one thing to add,though.... maybe some lavender/rose for the car? i get tempted to push people up the

street with my truck :run:
Good point! I was just considering self preservation. The rest of the world can

look out for themselves.

The Real FTR
07-18-2006, 04:46 AM
During that bad week, I'm

approachable via back rub or foot rub, and it's better for me to not wear mones because they make it harder for me

to control my emotions.

I've never had a boyfriend who used mones, so that's all I know.

Lor
07-18-2006, 06:13 AM
During that bad week, I'm approachable via back rub or foot rub, and it's better for me to

not wear mones because they make it harder for me to control my emotions.

I've never had a boyfriend who used

mones, so that's all I know.
thanks,RealFTR.
i know there has to be something out there,even when its not

that week, i cant really get the 'mones to get me hot. i mean i can feel them working, just not to the extent

everyone else has their farout reponses. ive gotten to the point of tearing some guys clothes off, but there were

alot more factors and only natural pheromones going on,lol. :box: geesh,bottle that memory- that was an instant

turn on....i need lightswitch in a bottle

T-KO
07-20-2006, 09:13 PM
The best personal responses I have

had is when the mones I was wearing end up on my mouth during kissing. ie. I wear them on my neck -- he kisses my

neck - then kisses my lips. Then things get a little crazy. I think I was wearing The Edge only. I don't know if

you want to chance the edge during that time of the month though. Just a suggestion. I have bigger problems with

cops during that time of the month than any other mone.

The Real FTR
07-21-2006, 06:07 AM
I had good response in a

sort of similar way, wearing a tiny dab of mones just under my nose/above my upper lip.

Lor
07-27-2006, 07:35 AM
dont get me started on

the TE/w, im having a love/hate relationship with it lol.
i adore how i feel on it, then (eventually) i become this

crazed alpha-woman that thinks the world revolves around her.....:frustrate must not wear TE...must not wear

TE.......

The Real FTR
07-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Can you mellow it out with

some PI?

I don't wear TE alone, either. I don't like myself when I do.

bolounit
07-28-2006, 05:08 PM
During that bad week, I'm approachable via back rub or foot rub, and it's better

for me to not wear mones because they make it harder for me to control my emotions.

I've never had a boyfriend

who used mones, so that's all I know. Then again im partial to a ladys feet :)

Lor
07-30-2006, 12:41 AM
Can you mellow

it out with some PI?

I don't wear TE alone, either. I don't like myself when I do.
im pretty

resigned to wearing just the SOE/w or PI/w with cops added. i dont want to risk none around the kids and nol is just

an all around fun thing to wear. happy gets me to further,lol.

sweet thing
08-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Remind me what TE stands

for?

Sweet Thing

Gegogi
08-09-2006, 10:33 PM
TE = Da Edge

Lor
08-10-2006, 03:57 AM
Remind me what TE stands for?

Sweet Thing
have you ever tried TE/w?
i liked it

sooo much the first time i tried it that i imediately bought more. i dont get out often enough to find my comfort

zone with it,and i begin to feel good and add more so i OD easily. i think TE/w and SOE/w is what hooked me here to

begin with . you cant find the convenience of a gelpack easily as you do here,either.
so many 'mones, so little

time.....

Lor
08-10-2006, 04:00 AM
TE = Da

Edge
no silly, thats DE....Yo. :lol:

Tori
09-01-2006, 02:02 PM
I know I

mentioned this in another post but I wear AE/w with PI/w and it does the trick for me. I get really preoccupied with

sex; my thoughts get down-right nasty and I get that tingly electric feeling in my belly around certain men. I go

through natural periods like that but being 'moned up definitely brings on the mood for me:kiss:

Lor
09-02-2006, 03:55 AM
I know I mentioned this

in another post but I wear AE/w with PI/w and it does the trick for me. I get really preoccupied with sex; my

thoughts get down-right nasty and I get that tingly electric feeling in my belly around certain men. I go through

natural periods like that but being 'moned up definitely brings on the mood for me:kiss:
i hear ya, but

does it work for that particular time of the month?:sick:

Tori
09-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Well, so far it works every time I

put the stuff on regardless of where in the cycle I happen to be, but you had mentioned that you think you've built

a tolerance to some of the products so maybe that could be the problem? I'm still a relatively new user (about two

months) and I don't wear 'mones every day so I think I'm still getting that newbie glow when I wear them (and I

do mean glow :kiss:) :wub:

AugustElise
09-02-2006, 11:49 AM
I didnt think it was

affecting me that much, though I had noticed that, while not really more horny, I was definitely more "aware." And

checking out guys in a way that I never did before ...

But then recently, like the past several weeks or so ...

oh my god. I could not think about sex more often or more explicitly. Its a huge distraction at work, where Im prone

to drifting off in dirty thoughts while people are talking to me.

A couple weeks ago the guy Im hot for

was on the phone about a foot away from me, facing the other direction, but with one hand propped behind his back. I

have a thing for men's hands anyways, but it seriously took all of my willpower not to just reach out and grab him.

All. And even then, temptation almost got the better of me ...

Lor
09-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Well, so far it works

every time I put the stuff on regardless of where in the cycle I happen to be, but you had mentioned that you think

you've built a tolerance to some of the products so maybe that could be the problem? I'm still a relatively new

user (about two months) and I don't wear 'mones every day so I think I'm still getting that newbie glow when I

wear them (and I do mean glow :kiss:) :wub:
its possible, but i change it up some to avoid that very

thing, and i dont wear every day, just more than most.
come to think of it, even as a newbie i didnt notice the

'mones raising me...but i think thats because im horny all the time anyway, so im not sure i could see a difference

if it were there. its just that one "dont breathe near me" week,lol :smite:

Lor
09-02-2006, 04:12 PM
I didnt think it was affecting me that much, though I had noticed that, while not

really more horny, I was definitely more "aware." And checking out guys in a way that I never did before ...

But

then recently, like the past several weeks or so ... oh my god. I could not think about sex more often or more

explicitly. Its a huge distraction at work, where Im prone to drifting off in dirty thoughts while people are

talking to me.

A couple weeks ago the guy Im hot for was on the phone about a foot away from me, facing the

other direction, but with one hand propped behind his back. I have a thing for men's hands anyways, but it

seriously took all of my willpower not to just reach out and grab him. All. And even then, temptation almost got the

better of me ...
all i could think of when i read this was "oh helllll no, we have to hang out!!! " see, i

would be the little voice next to you saying " c'mon...look at those hands...he's hot girl... if you dont, i

will!" :twisted: lol.
i can totally relate with the thoughts thing. once you realize its not a proper time to be

having those thoughts, all you can think is "oh my god, they can tell what im thinking... they can see it" .
its

possible that the 'mones turn up a valve that your body now runs in accordance with.:blink:

Mak
09-03-2006, 07:49 AM
A couple weeks

ago the guy Im hot for was on the phone about a foot away from me, facing the other direction, but with one hand

propped behind his back. I have a thing for men's hands anyways, but it seriously took all of my willpower not to

just reach out and grab him.

You should have done it, Elise.

If you ended up in trouble, it would

have been the funniest thing to remember for years. If you ended up in good trouble, then you'd have been all extra

smiles today.

Life is too short to not take risks, or to take it too seriously.

thenoser
09-03-2006, 08:59 AM
But then

recently, like the past several weeks or so ... oh my god. I could not think about sex more often or more

explicitly. Its a huge distraction at work, where Im prone to drifting off in dirty thoughts while people are

talking to me.
sounds like you are experiencing what it is like being male.

augustelise - i agree

with lor and mak. do it!

AugustElise
09-03-2006, 10:47 AM
I wanted to so badly. But

he's my boss! And there was someone else in the room, completely oblivious to my raging desire ...

luckily.

Maybe one of these days Ill throw propriety to the wind and just go for it ...

Mak
09-03-2006, 06:18 PM
I wanted to so

badly. But he's my boss! And there was someone else in the room, completely oblivious to my raging desire ...

luckily.

You could have held it, smiled, said you thought he was going trip backwards, then you can let

go of his hand.