PDA

View Full Version : Inner Realm perfume for Women - WOW !!! :)

LadyWithQuestions
07-16-2006, 08:58 PM
I just got a set of this product with the perfume and body lotion, and WOW-oh-WOW, this stuff is

AWESOME~!!! Smells heavenly~!!! I'm not sure how much this is different from the original "Realm" sold at

Love-Scent because I've never smelled that one. I've always wanted to try that one, but I got a nice deal on this

version from a friend and it smells AWESOME~!!!!!! It also has phero's in it, although I'm not sure how much or

which ones. All I know is that it smells delicious and I can't wait to try it out on folks. :) Just had to

share.
LWQ

Lor
07-16-2006, 09:18 PM
I just got

a set of this product with the perfume and body lotion, and WOW-oh-WOW, this stuff is AWESOME~!!! Smells

heavenly~!!! I'm not sure how much this is different from the original "Realm" sold at Love-Scent because I've

never smelled that one. I've always wanted to try that one, but I got a nice deal on this version from a friend and

it smells AWESOME~!!!!!! It also has phero's in it, although I'm not sure how much or which ones. All I know is

that it smells delicious and I can't wait to try it out on folks. :) Just had to share.
LWQ
please make

sure you post about the reactions to it, cant start a thread like that and not fill us in on the results!!!

:cheers: