PDA

View Full Version : Remove PI / NPA dropper

Tom911
07-16-2006, 12:51 PM
Hi,
I would

like to mix some mones and wanted to ask if I can remove the droppers on top of my PI / NPA bottles with a knife or

something?

Kev
07-16-2006, 12:53 PM
Yep. It's doable. Make sure you

have a firm grip on the bottle, so when the dropper comes out, the bottle doesn't slip. It's happened to me. :(

InternationalPlayboy
07-16-2006, 06:01 PM
The inserts come out

pretty easily. Just be sure to replace them afterwards or the top won't make a tight seal. This could result in

evaporation or spillage of the product.

jimnee
07-18-2006, 06:55 AM
I have had a hard time with the

NPA dropper. I almost lost the bottle trying to take the silly thing out. Be careful what ever you do. I now just

tilt the bottle(with dropper still in bottle) and let it drip slowly out so that I can keep track of how much I am

using.

terry0400-40
07-21-2006, 12:59 AM
Yes i tilted my bottle npa for the first time today i was aiming to get out 2 drops and it just

sort of poured out, i tilted it back real fast, i will put a finger right on the dropper next time or use it in a

mix.:type:

nfs
07-21-2006, 07:32 AM
hey Terry!

Fellow aussie

here, Sydney.

Have u had any luck with NPA with the aussie gals?

Let me know k ?

Regards,

nFS:welcome:

terry0400-40
07-21-2006, 11:36 AM
nFS, hi i only had the nph 3 days, the day i inverted it anb it poured out i had no luck, but on day one when i

mixed it in a small vial and used 12 dabs of nph x3+apc x7 ratio i got reactions everywhere +hits +1 lay. the apc

scent appeared to wear off real fast and i thought the ph was dried away from my pulsepoints i was nearly going to

plaster more on glad i didnt as it was still very active. :smite:

terry0400-40
07-23-2006, 01:45 AM
nFS, hi i only had the nph 3 days, the day i inverted it anb it poured out

i had no luck, but on day one when i mixed it in a small vial and used 12 dabs of nph x3+apc x7 ratio i got

reactions everywhere +hits +1 lay. the apc scent appeared to wear off real fast and i thought the ph was dried away

from my pulsepoints i was nearly going to plaster more on glad i didnt as it was still very active. :smite:

For some reason the edit option is not working when i click, i am trying to repair a mistake in my

posting above. Re Ratios should be 12 dabs of NPA and not nph as it is typed above.:smite: