PDA

View Full Version : Small OD review

Tom911
07-15-2006, 07:02 PM
Since I don't have my

roll-top bottles yet I decided to do a little testing with Soe/PI/NPA by itself and I tried to maintain a higher

ratio of SoE, little less NPA (2-4 drops) and much less PI (about 1-2 since I can't really measure what's coming

out of my PI bottle in drops).

On the first nights I never really realized anything...no direct eye contact

or any deeper conversations. Than on one night I wanted to know it and OD'd PI on my wrists/neck to at least see

"some" reactions since I knew that PI is the most concentrated. I'm not sure if it was just because of the PI but

on that evening a friend of mine introduced me to his sister and at the beginning she was very kind but when we sat

next to each other she was turned arround for most of the time and I tried to start a conversation for a couple of

times but nothing changed. Through I thought it might be because of the heavy PI dosis.

The say after I

decided to OD SoE altho I'm not even sure if you can really OD it but at least I took much more than usual and I

smelled the unscented SoE scent myself for the first time wearing it. I was also wearing a little NPA and very less

PI. On this evening I felt like people were looking at me or at least females were...later on this evening I went to

a club and met some girl from my town and we did alot of small-talk for the whole evening...I bought her some drinks

and she gave me her number. After I knew that this could become something more serious I went to the restroom and

added a little more PI and altho we were sitting right next to each other I didn't realize a single change in our

conversation, etc. I'm really not sure if PI is working for me as it might work for others.

I haven't tried

OD'ing NPA yet since I'm not sure what results I can expect?

Tom911
07-18-2006, 06:43 PM
comments/thoughts?

Gegogi
07-18-2006, 11:37 PM
You fell outta the pot into to

fire my friend. Unless you're a totally 'none-less Asian male I'd suggest only one tiny drop of PI or 2 drops

NPA. Never both at the same time. Actually you're lucky nobody fled from you or an Alpha wantabe didn't kick your

ass. High doses of 'none make most younger women uncomfortable, often frighten them and sometimes makes them

indifferent or even hostile.

I'd recommend sticking to a SOE solo. It's the best for socializing and engaging

women. Once you get to know a woman, try a single dab of NPA and go from there.

Mousse
07-19-2006, 12:00 AM
I'd recommend

sticking to a SOE solo. It's the best for socializing and engaging women. Once you get to know a woman, try a

single dab of NPA and go from there.:goodpost:

Gegogi,

I have had a similar problem with none,

and after buying and testing about $500 worth of products from LS, I've found Chikara, Liquid Trust and IMPI (new)

work very well for me. NPA, TE, PPA all have had no real effect on me other than to make me smell like oscar the

grouch.
Is what your saying here that when you get to know a woman, that using NPA might have a different

effect than using it to make a first impression? If so I would like to give it a go, as I've been seeing this girl

for about a month now, but I've been happy with my Chikara / IMPI combo with 1 spray LT. I also use Amouage Gold,

or A*Men as a cover scent. I never thought that once a woman knows you, the "bad" effects of none would be different

to when she doesn't know you at all - but I guess it makes a little sense when you think about it...

Tom911
07-19-2006, 08:00 AM
You fell outta the

pot into to fire my friend. Unless you're a totally 'none-less Asian male I'd suggest only one tiny drop of PI or

2 drops NPA. Never both at the same time. Actually you're lucky nobody fled from you or an Alpha wantabe didn't

kick your ass. High doses of 'none make most younger women uncomfortable, often frighten them and sometimes makes

them indifferent or even hostile.

I'd recommend sticking to a SOE solo. It's the best for socializing and

engaging women. Once you get to know a woman, try a single dab of NPA and go from there.

Thanks for

your reply...but what about this WKM#1 ? I wanted to try that once I get my roll-top bottles ?

MOBLEYC57
07-19-2006, 01:34 PM
Thanks for your

reply...but what about this WKM#1 ? I wanted to try that once I get my roll-top bottles ?

First, let me

say, "Good! You're experimenting."

Now, why do you keep bringing up WKM#1 if you are NOT going to try

WKM? It's inventor said NOT to use a roll-on bottle, and to use ONLY 2 to 3 drops of it.

Still,

it's your purchase, do with it as you please.

Only trying to help ... not bashing'ya.:run:

Tom911
07-22-2006, 12:20 PM
First, let me

say, "Good! You're experimenting."

Now, why do you keep bringing up WKM#1 if you are NOT going to

try WKM? It's inventor said NOT to use a roll-on bottle, and to use ONLY 2 to 3 drops of it.

Still, it's your purchase, do with it as you please.

Only trying to help ... not

bashing'ya.:run:

As I remember he wrote that he is using a roll-top bottle when someone else was

asking if he can also use an atomizer?

And if you say to use only drops, with a pipette or to get drops with

the roll-top bottle?