PDA

View Full Version : SoE Gels.....and more.

jimnee
07-15-2006, 07:01 AM
How much of the

pack are you supposed to use per appication? Or is it up to you to decide? I have read people applying a full gel

pack, and I would imagine half a pack at a time. I myself am just curious about testing it out alone first. I have

not tried the perception gels yet. I have tried the others I bought NPA, Chikara, APC, 9 SoE gels (tried half a

pack) , 1 Edge gel (have not tried), and IMPI*red. The NPA I have read people saying they wear this alone, but man

not me this stuff kinda stinks!:rasp: You must have to cover this with another scent. Chikara is pretty good

smelling stuff I must say along with the APC although I read it is not high in pheros. The IMPI*red is a tad sweet

but I may be able to mix it with something, any suggestions? SoE gels smell really good I cant really place the

smell (maybe citrus but I am not sure). I was told to mix the NPA/APC for a good combo. Has anyone tried this(i am

sure)? Any other suggestions on mixtures? I plan on buying a bottle of LT only because of all the good thigs I am

reading about it. My fiancee also wants me to pick her up some scents as well. Any suggestions ladies? Thnx loog

foward to hearing back on this.

Lor
07-15-2006, 06:27 PM
you use anywhere from 1/2 to

1/5 of the gel pack, depending on the brand. there is another thread that mentions amounts to use for what product,

do a search, you'll find it :type: .
as far as your gal goes, i can only speak from my own experiences, and what i

liked. hopefully the other gals will read this and add their own. i liked the SOE/w gel packs, TE/w gel packs, and

EW. if you get the EW, she will smell it and :run: give up before trying it. she will need to read the threads/post

DEDICATED to the nasty EW, to know why we are all happy with our results from it. smells awful, but you can cover it

up and i cant deny the results.:lovestruc
good luck!