PDA

View Full Version : My experiences so far

Mousse
07-13-2006, 06:37 AM
Hey

Mousse,

What happens when you use Edge or NPA with your combo? You said it doesn't sit well with your persona,

I'm just wondering...what kinda reactions do you get? Or do you get no reactions at all?

I've had jack-all

luck with AE . If there was any effect all it would have been very very subtle. Too subtle for my liking. I got a

pack of gel here to try instead of the drops so I'll try it this weekend when I head out ..a whole pack at once.

Some dude here said that LT smells like paint spray. How do you find it? 2 more days and I will have LT in my

hands.

Any luck with WAGG?

Will be good to hear from ya. Btw I sent you a priv mesg.

Oh yah, how bout

trying a moneless date with your girl and seeing what happens? U game enough to try that ? :wave:

Regards,

nfs

NFS,

I have never used TE or NPA with this combo. It simply does not need it in my

opinion. When I first started using mones I was applying two or three different types at once. Or if I started the

day wearing NPA for example, I would add another product later on in the day, while the NPA was still on my skin. I

realised (from the advice of members on this forum like Belgareth) that this was the worst way to discover which

products work well for you because you simply don't know what effects you're getting from each individual product

when they're all mixed onto you like that. Most of the time it just makes it worse, if you don't end up OD'ing

then at the very best all you've achieved is confusion. The rsults I've gotten with NPA and TE, as well as PPA and

APC, have been mediocre to say the least. That's not to say they won't work for you - in fact I don't think there

is a single product sold here that has had as much glowing success stories as NPA (SOE maybe), but still - it's

just not me.

I'm still not sure about AE. For some reason I really like using it - but I can't say I've

seen any outstanding results due to it. Maybe it's one of those products that has more of an effect on the wearer

than other products? Anyone think that this could be the case? If a product makes you feel good, then your attitude

is also good which means that you are already at an advantage. So far that's my take on AE. At this stage it's not

a product I'd rush out and buy again, but at the same time not one I'd put at the back of my drawer to evaporate.

LT definately has a smell not too dissimilar to paint thinner actually. It is not a product I'd wear as a

cologne, put it that way! Because it's so alcoholic in its composition that smell doesn't last long anyway, but

for me I'd say it's a winner. It does what it claims, for me there's no doubt about this one.

WAGG for

me is a great product too. I wish I bought it earlier on when I was only using none products because it does balance

the "Alpha - effect" none has I believe. I use WAGG with my Chikara, IMPI and LT combo and I find it a decent

addition. That's probably because there is still some none on me from the IMPI and Chikara. Would I be right in

saying this anyone?

I have been with my girl without any mones on. I really believe that pheromones give you a

great edge which helps in meeting, or attracting, others initially. After that it's up to your own personality and

character to keep the relationship (assuming that's want you want!) working and interesting.

nfs
07-19-2006, 12:33 AM
Mousse,

Sorry bout the late catch

up on this thread. I didn't actually notice you post this for my benefit till just now when I did a search for your

nickname. !

Gosh ! What a ton of info here. Thanks for all that ...

I also noticed you mentioned in a

previous thread that you bought RM as well. Have u test it out yet?

I've tried liquid trust but I don't notice

anything out of the ordinary. Doesn't affect myself either...

Regards,

NFS:thumbsup: