PDA

View Full Version : Chikara Black/Silver Cap.. Which one have I got?

nfs
07-12-2006, 07:20 AM
Which version of Chikara have I got guys? I am using the one with the silver cap. Is this the latest

version of Chikara or the beta ..?

Regards,

NFS.

nfs
07-12-2006, 05:27 PM
BUMPing up this thread.

CptKipling
07-13-2006, 10:53 AM
The beta version didn't really

have a label and had a completely different sprayer which gave tiny sprays. Post a pic?

nfs
07-13-2006, 05:31 PM
how many versions of Chikara has

there been CPT?

I've got the same looking bottle as the one in the photo posted on love-scent.com.

From what

I've read on this forum,ther'es a black cap, a gold cap, a silver chrome cap and a satin silver cap??

Geez i'm

confused. Which have I got?:sick:

bronzie
07-20-2006, 05:10 PM
Could anyone tell me what is

contained in Chikara? and in ratio?

does it come in a spray application? and how many ml?

because all

I see from the lovescent online store is some bamboo chinese asian figure icon and not the bottle.

planning

to buy it, however, I have attraction, and I dont want to purchase a replica product, and im guessing chikara may be

similar

gaf
07-20-2006, 09:54 PM
All you need to know and

more...
http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/products/mens/chikara.htm

I have the "satin

silver cap" and will be ordering more, works great for me! The good thing I like about it is that the darker skinned

ladies love it on me , two sprays and I'm getting them flirting like crazy. I went shopping at a local mall lately

and got lots of stares etc from woman , the down side was that I was with my parents who I think were a bit confused

at the attention I was getting. YMMV. :blink:
Scent wise it's got a slight vanilla note , can't smell the musk

but it will last all day on me, 8hrs+. Personally I use a spray of "CK Eternity" over the top usually, but it's

fine on its own. :cheers: