PDA

View Full Version : Ibiza Spain, Any mone advices

tonicma
07-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Hi,

I am going to Ibiza in a few weeks. I like to know if anybody have any "mone" advice for me.

Ibiza is known

as party capital of the world so I expect to "pimp" it there.

One thing though, I am asian do might be a

"disadvantage".

So, any advice from those who went there or know what I should use.

CptKipling
07-13-2006, 10:34 AM
Wear your usual party

combos/mixes. Don't go over the top because you will be out for 6-8 hours a night and the stink will start to bleed

through.

The best advice though would be to talk to everyone and be playful and unashamed to make a move. People

go to these places to have fun, so make sure you are the most fun thing going.

tonicma
07-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Im there to do my ultimate Mone

tests. I am there to fk girls all day long.

So I'll report back when i get the chane.

slickracer
07-14-2006, 07:49 AM
hey if mones fail, just take

some extasy, best barrier remover i have ever found. (i heard its only 10 euro a pop) haha

anyway.... man im

thinking about take my sister there as a greaduation gift.

MOBLEYC57
07-14-2006, 10:52 AM
Wouldn't it serve you best if

you looked for post that had an effect on Hispanics ... Chikara, AE, NPA, TE ... stuff like that? :think:

There

are all kinds of cultures in Ibiza this time of year ... you might as well take your entire mone medicine cabinet!

:thumbsup: Beaches, which are topless during the day, and party at night was the life way back when. Geez, it's

been so long, I can't remember how good or bad of a time I had when I was there! :sad: This can't be good!:run:

bronzie
07-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Been to Ibiza, over rated, and

alot of competition if your looking for a women. Too many roosters fighting over the limited amount of girls that

will lay flat on thier back for the first guy that buys them a drink and makes them laugh. Remember this place is

mainly for one night stands or short flings of a few days at most, and the women that frequant this place already

have a pre concieved notion of whom they are going to sleep with anyway even before they arrive. It is probably not

a place that you would want to test your .mones, really there is probably not enough time to reflect if they are

effective, and probably even less time to act on them if they are effective. You have to be fast and furious and fun

if your looking for a one night stand here, and theres a zillion other guys doing the same without pheromones. And

there are alot of 'Grass Cutters' , not to sound racist or single out a race, but in my experience,Italian men

have gained a reputation of behaving like this all over the mediteranean in the summer. Your in the middle of

talking to a woman, and out of nowhere a little short guy comes along between you and your potential mate for the

night, and starts chatting her up. Its a very annoying practice, and it has got me more than a few altercations with

guys that do this, I usually just push them away or head butt them. So I just warn you, expect this on Ibiza. I

would probably wear more mones to scare the guys away from you, then wear mones to attract the women, such is the

enviroment of these places. Plenty of .none.

I prefer the Greek Islands like Mykonos or Santorini just after

the main tourist season, in September, alot more women to men ratio, and I mean like 5:1 and they are very relaxed

and very open to suggestion. You can actually have a conversation without being too pretensious. And monitor your

.mone progress.

By the way, try not to fall in love with any of these girls on Ibiza, well if you have high

self esteem that shouldnt be a problem. Remember, what these girls are. Game!