PDA

View Full Version : Did this forum used to be a lot more active?

live4themusic
07-11-2006, 07:34 AM
I get the feeling it did. When I read threads from 2004-2002, often someone asks a question and get 2

pages of replies from the same day. I haven't really seen that happening currently.

Of course, there's also

the possibility that the threads which were very active were irregular even in that time period, but the ones that

did receive a lot of responses are more likely to turn up as search hits, so I end up reading those more often.

L-S veterans, what do you guys think?

Mtnjim
07-11-2006, 08:59 AM
Summer doldrums.

Lucky
07-11-2006, 10:33 AM
This usta be a happenin'

place!

Anybody want energized?

Bruce
07-11-2006, 03:18 PM
It has had its ups and downs over

the years. Quantity doesn't usually indicate quality of the posts though. Have a close look at those 2 pages of

posts in one day. Often nothing but rubish and flaming; a nightmare for the mods and waste of time for serious

pheromoners.

B

Gegogi
07-19-2006, 10:03 PM
Yep, most forums are slow, local

shops are slow, even the street hookers are short on johns. Why? Everyone is traveling or running around camping,

partying, etc. Every July and August is the same.

However I do recall this forum being much more active a

couple years ago. However like Bruce said there was a hoe lotta flamin' and self righteous chest beating.

Bruce
07-20-2006, 08:21 AM
Yeah, it was pretty wild here that

summer. Most people like that kind of drama I guess, but even though it attracted large numbers, it did drive away

a smaller group of serious pheromone users. I think we hoped we could somehow control the chaos, keeping it around

for entertainment, but it proved harmful over the long haul.

B