PDA

View Full Version : What to get to make ME flirt?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 08:44 AM
I was watching a show on a health channel talking about pheromones, and a lady said that she began flirting alot when she used it. But that doesn\'t seem to be in the descriptions of these products. I\'ve ordered Passion Pheromone Attractant and it\'s on the way. Is there something else I can get too? I\'m very shy, can\'t make eye contact, can\'t take the initiative. Help!

Chris (female)

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 09:24 AM
You could try something that has lots of androstenol in it. I\'ve heard it described as making females very giddy and talkative. If you put some of that on, it\'ll probably lower your inhibitions a little bit making you less shy.

-J0B00

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 08:10 PM
Is there an androstenol additive, or an androstenol only unscented product? I\'ve already got PPA on the way, so I guess I\'ll have to mix them.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 11:05 PM
When I wear PI(w), it makes me a bit giddy. I\'m convinced that some of the hits I get wearing it are from it\'s effects on me. I know it\'s pricey, though. A less expensive alternative would be one of the e-oils with -nol added. Bruce sent me a bottle of musk e-oil with my PI(w) and it smells really good!

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**
01-17-2002, 11:03 PM
There are bottles of straight androstenol on the chemistry kit page.

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**
01-17-2002, 11:23 PM
This stuff is really really concentrated well worth the price and you can add as much or as little as you want to apply.