PDA

View Full Version : SoE and aggression

fitguy
07-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Hi,
Has anyone

noticed an aggressive reaction from other males from SoE? I wore an entire gel pack to a dinner party and a very

good friend of mine who I haven't seen in almost a year seemed to react aggressively. He was making rude jokes

that are out of character for him and challenged me to an arm wrestle after a few drinks. Luckily I handled him!

LadyWithQuestions
07-10-2006, 04:50 PM
I am female and I

noticed more aggression and competiveness in the females I work with when I wore this to work. I get better results

around the females when I wear the NOL products and anything with Cops.
LWQ

Lor
07-10-2006, 05:06 PM
i have noticed only great

stuff with the SOE/w. talkitiveness, happy go lucky attitudes.... if the guys version has 'rone, and i have other

products with 'rone in it that make me feel great, i assume the SOE for guys would hit me the same. no adverse

reactions from company.:lovestruc

woofa1
07-10-2006, 10:04 PM
In

reference to the aggresiveness in males with soe. I myself have noticed very little if any such behavior in males.

Infact i once went to a job interview and put 2.5 gel packs on . And the male who was interviewing me was very

friendly I ended getting the job.

Maybe he had on off day, or your phisiology combined with soe on this

particular instance prompted such a response. If you get this response on more than 1 occasion with soe, but only

when using soe stand alone . Please report it on the site. As i am very interested and i am sure other avid soe uses

are as well. Please not amount used , situation that prompted this response also. Good luck.

" imparting

knowledge enriches ones soul"

MOBLEYC57
07-10-2006, 10:27 PM
I'd bet two bits it wasn't the

SOE. Fitguy, are you fit? :think: If so, that'll do it fer true too! Alocholics or men filled with a tad bit too

much alochol have a tendency to wanna arm wrestle with the fitest of the fittest ... unhu! :run:

Gegogi
07-11-2006, 01:21 AM
I am female and I noticed

more aggression and competiveness in the females I work with when I wore this to work. I get better results around

the females when I wear the NOL products and anything with Cops.

SOE is mostly 'nol, 4 part androstenol

to 1 parts androsterone to be exact.

I've never experienced aggressive behavior while wearing SOE. I have

endured massive motormouth from strangers while dosed with SOE.

Whitehall
07-12-2006, 03:30 PM
I haven't notice aggression

while wearing SOE but I caution that it contains rone which can cause all sorts of odd behavior. Rone is the most

unpredictable of the mones in my experience.

Lor
07-12-2006, 05:32 PM
I haven't notice

aggression while wearing SOE but I caution that it contains rone which can cause all sorts of odd behavior. Rone is

the most unpredictable of the mones in my experience.
that is a real interesting statement, can you

elaborate for me, whitehall? what kind of results have you gotten with rone, and what are some of the unpredictable

things? thanks! :wave:

Whitehall
07-13-2006, 01:04 PM
For instance, my significant

other response well to NPA and staight nol but add a touch of rone, as in AE and she gets upset.

SOE

doesn't bother her much but add none to the rone and it negatizes her.

Rone also seems to change on certain

areas of my skin very quickly.

The are other stories of my own and from others that support my assertion. Do

a search and see.

Bottom line, is that I use products with substantial rone with extra care.

pbj
07-14-2006, 01:40 AM
I've worn 8-10" of SOE unscented

and haven't noticed any aggression. Not sure how that compares to a gelpack in doseage though.

HornyMan
07-16-2006, 03:52 PM
I get no respect from SOE

espcially around my family and from bosses at work.

It does give me chatty hits. But who cares if a girl

wants to babble a lot to your about her rotten boyfriend, who she chooses to screw over you anyways!

Lor
07-16-2006, 08:49 PM
I get no respect

from SOE espcially around my family and from bosses at work.

It does give me chatty hits. But who cares if a

girl wants to babble a lot to your about her rotten boyfriend, who she chooses to screw over you

anyways!
:POKE:
im guessing the guy shes choosing to screw over you might actually care/listen to what

she says, as opposed to say, someone who wants her to just shut up and do him? hmm?
sorry, that was left kind of

open..... SOE for men used properly would not discourage respect, even if for you it doesnt encourage it... have you

tried TE or NPA? they may get you less talk more action :kiss:

tounge
07-17-2006, 10:36 AM
:POKE:
im guessing

the guy shes choosing to screw over you might actually care/listen to what she says, as opposed to say, someone who

wants her to just shut up and do him? hmm?
sorry, that was left kind of open..... SOE for men used properly would

not discourage respect, even if for you it doesnt encourage it... have you tried TE or NPA? they may get you less

talk more action :kiss:

My guess is that if a chick is complaining to a guy about her

"ROTTEN" boyfriend, then the boyfriend is the one who thinks her mouth is good for only one thing. But she thinks

she loves the badboy, so she "sucks" it up. I really doubt the "ROTTEN" boyfriend does a whole hell of much

listening.

Lor
07-17-2006, 03:10 PM
LOL, take into

consideration SHE isnt the one that called him rotten! :trout:

tounge
07-17-2006, 09:28 PM
LOL, take into

consideration SHE isnt the one that called him rotten! :trout:

True. But then she's usually

the last to know. :D

Lor
07-18-2006, 06:25 AM
True. But then

she's usually the last to know. :D
awww, you dont give women much credit,huh. have you recently broken up

with someone? my last 2 experiences werent great ones but i still think they are great people ... im not sure what

they are saying about me,lol :run:
i dont subscribe to people "not knowing" whats going on, it takes 10 seconds to

take a look :blink:

belgareth
07-18-2006, 06:45 AM
Tounge is our lead cynic. Until

he joined the forum I thought I had cynicism down pat but he makes me look like an optimist. He means well though

and usually has a valid point. That's the biggest trouble with cynicism, distinguishing it from simple truth.

tounge
07-18-2006, 10:50 AM
awww, you dont give

women much credit,huh. have you recently broken up with someone? my last 2 experiences werent great ones but i still

think they are great people ... im not sure what they are saying about me,lol :run:
i dont subscribe to people

"not knowing" whats going on, it takes 10 seconds to take a look :blink:

Not at all. I

give women quite a bit of credit. It's the seduction community guys that seem to think you're all alike. I was

merely pointing out that if a women is complaining to a guy friend about her rotten BF, it doesn't mean she is

going to take up with you. As a man you never want to be a women's girlfriend, unless you are comfotable with that

and only that. Of coure there are always exceptions.

And I think that way too many people do not know,

10 seconds or not. They either don't want to see the truth or they can't see the forest through the trees or

whatever. Lust is usually blind.

And FWIW, I get along fabulously with most women. My problem is trying to

figure which one to settle with. I base my success on dealing in reality, when it comes to women or humans in

general.

Whitehall
07-19-2006, 10:44 AM
It's that "Men are from Mars,

Women from Venus" stuff again. Women find bonding in complaining, men in action.

For a guy on the make,

never sitting still for a woman crying in her beer (or Cosmo) is good policy. That goes double for her complaining

about some other guy who's her husband or boyfriend. The solution is obvious to you both - move on or shut

up.

That's one of the downsides of SOE - people pouring out their hearts to you. Like that Jerry Garcia

song - "Don't tell me your troubles, got enough of my own. Drink up and go home."

Gegogi
07-19-2006, 12:44 PM
As a man you never want to

be a women's girlfriend, unless you are comfotable with that and only that. Of coure there are always exceptions.

Oddly I only found that to be true when I was young 'n dumb. Later in life I've managed to be a

"girlfriend" to lots of women and got laid plenty because of it. Apparently a man willing to listen can be a strong

attraction for women with "rotten" BF or husbands. A man willing to listen creates a level of intimacy many women

rarely experience. Trouble is they get really attached to you and this leads to complications.

Lor
07-19-2006, 01:05 PM
everyone here still assumes she was

the one calling the boyfriend rotten.

It does give me chatty hits. But who cares if a girl wants to

babble a lot to your about her rotten boyfriend, who she chooses to screw over you anyways!

that was my

only point.
tounge,
are you saying thats what you are looking for... someone to settle with? i find that rare on

this particular forum, but that does explain cynicism, when anyone looks for anything meaningful, the act of not

wanting to make a mistake amplifies the positive/negative.

Apparently a man willing to listen can be a

strong attraction for women with "rotten" BF or husbands. A man willing to listen creates a level of intimacy many

women rarely experience. Trouble is they get really attached to you and this leads to complications.

got

to agree with that... fling with cling :wub:

tounge
07-19-2006, 03:36 PM
everyone here still

assumes she was the one calling the boyfriend rotten.

that was my only point.
tounge,
are you saying

thats what you are looking for... someone to settle with? i find that rare on this particular forum, but that does

explain cynicism, when anyone looks for anything meaningful, the act of not wanting to make a mistake amplifies the

positive/negative.

got to agree with that... fling with cling :wub:

Lor, Hornydude

was talking in general, and not about a specific woman. So there was no assumption on my part.

No, I'm not

looking to settle, it's just nice to have options, but God help me if I ever have to make a decision.

terry0400-40
07-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Oddly I only found that to be true when I was young 'n dumb. Later in life I've managed to be a

"girlfriend" to lots of women and got laid plenty because of it. Apparently a man willing to listen can be a strong

attraction for women with "rotten" BF or husbands. A man willing to listen creates a level of intimacy many women

rarely experience. Trouble is they get really attached to you and this leads to complications.

Yes i find that a great level of intimacy can be created by listening to a woman, true, and

they may become attached or dependant upon our emotional support which is a good thing if we can help them in their

crises situation, sometimes this may cause them to want to open up more in a submissive attitude towards us, i know

that by partaking of their desirable fruit it may not be the best thing for their overall healing especially when we

have a steady girlfriend or want to prowl around , yes the bonds we make and break this is very heavy subject

considering in the long run it is all really spiritual and eternal material matter that is

involved. loveyouall, we are all carnal and have fallen into temptation.:smite:

HornyMan
07-23-2006, 09:18 PM
My point was that a woman who

complains about her boyfriend or troubles sees you as a shoulder to cry on. A friend whose really her outlet of

whining until she finds another man who will do her right.

I don't want to take on the role of a

supplicator. I want to be the man DOING the woman. The man she DOES also communicate with but on a respectful

level of the man not on a whining level.

Otherwise she'll see you as a friend even if its a date. You'll

end up talking about her boyfriend instead about the two of you.

I say on a date keep the subject material

90% related to the connection between the two of you. Leave her boyfriend whose banging her and getting her to pay

for half the rent out of the picture.

Nice guy I wanna be, but at times when communicating with a woman you

gotta have some backbone. Keep steering the conversation away from others in your life and towards the romance

thats building between the two of you. Get the sparks going instead of the tears.

Why is it that the rotten

boyfriend whose banging her and getting her to pay for half or more of everything (he may even be jobless) succeeds

at getting her respect, and the supplicator who is always nice, never leads conversation but is only a listerner and

spends thousands of dollars on her still doesn't get her respect not into her pants. In fact she probably says "

your a great guy but lets just be friends"

This is why I think SOE sucks for dates. Its best for social

events when your not interested in romantic involvement. SOE gets woman to take control by talking their ears off.

NPA on the other hand makes you more of a man and turns up the sexual chemistry. If you are with a confident

beautiful woman she'll probably still love to talk but heed you as an alpha not an alphafa.

terry0400-40
07-24-2006, 02:46 AM
yes for shure a date is a

date, the opening up of a beautifull new adventure into the life of another unique being, treasure the shining

moments, sometimes it passes all to fast.