PDA

View Full Version : Oil and alcohol mix

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 03:29 AM
If you dab an oil-based pheromone onto your skin and then rub an alcohol-based fragrance onto it (mixing it well), would the fragrance last longer than when applied alone to skin?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-18-2002, 11:13 PM
Who knows, dude. From what I understand, alcohol evaporates, but does it leave the scent on your skin? You will just have to experiment and see.
I have tried everything with the pheromone products, and nothing has seemed to work for me. Someone said it could take as much as a month of wearing it for it to make a difference, but it has been over a month for me---and nothing. I\'m beginning to think all this stuff is just hype. It gives you the confidence to make contact with someone, and that makes you think the pheros are working for you. So all you can do is try with the oil and alcohol based cologne and cross your fingers and see what happens! Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-19-2002, 11:56 PM
Probably. Most fragrences are oil based. So they like oils better. But, your skin has a lot of oil (touch sunglasses to your arm...) So the net result is probably not that great.

[ January 20, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]