PDA

View Full Version : My Acne is gone!!

bzpwhx
07-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Hello,
this post

because many of us got this problem and many of us tried a lot of things like (the ones I tried)
- blu lamps (no

uva is a different wave lenght)
- retin a
- benzoic peroxide
- adapalene
and many more....
I decided to try the

vitamin B5 (vilantae <Link Deleted> brand very cost effective) in the dosages you can find everywhere on the web

(just check for B5 and ACNE) . Remember that the brand is important! for the right brand check the site :<link

Deleted>> there're a lot of people posting there
Anyway I got fantastic results .

If you get no result (after

3-4 weeks) switch on PANTETHINE because is safer that B5 but more expensive <Link Delted> well the dosage of B5 is

10g day (20 pills divided in 4 dosages during the day) and to mantainance just 5-10 pills (try your best mantainance

dosage) . Instead with PANTETHINE just 5/6 g day it will suffice.
(:nono: PANTETHINE isn't same thing as B5 but

may be your body will respond to it - if u can use B5)

<Link Deleted>
Hope it helps!

PLEASE POST YOUR

RESULT IF YOU TRY!!!!
:LOL:

koolking1
07-11-2006, 08:40 AM
best cure for acne that I

know of is tetracycline and drinking tons of water every day. Works everytime but you have to talk a Dr into the

prescription in a lot of countries, some places it's over the counter.

bzpwhx
07-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Yes I know is an antibiotic

and you cannot stay on it forever it because it will do anything (I tried it for one year) anyway the best

prescription drug is ACCUTANE because it will block your oil glands but it has a ton of side effects:

side

effects of Accutane (isotretinion)

• Dry and crackily skin, itching, dry nose, joint pains,

nosebleed, cracked lips, pinkeye, and skin that sunburns easily.
• Less common effects are vision problems,

thinning hair, upset stomach, decreased night vision, chest pain, headache, nausea, rash, depression, decreased

tolerance to contact lenses, urinary discomfort, liver damage, depression.
• You must not get pregnant while taking

Accutane. It causes severe birth defects.

Side effects of B5
•A lightening of the stool and

possibly mild diarrhea (generally goes away after the first month or two).
•Possible stomach irritation.
•Skin

Flushing (a sporadic warming sensation of the skin). It's not exactly a side effect because it is part of the

cleansing process. It's not caused by B5 but by niacin, one of the ingredients in our formula.
• Possible

headaches during the initial detoxification (the 1st week or so of starting). It is a rare effect.
It is more

common among women.
•Sensitive teeth (rare).
• Out of precaution, you should not take B5 Supplements if you are

pregnant or breast feeding.

HERE IS AN EXTRACT ON HOW B5 WORKS (AND YOU WILL FIND MANY SOUCES THAT STATE IT WILL

NOT WORK FOR YOU BECAUSE THEY CANNOT COPYRIGHT THE VITAMIN B5 SO THEY WILL TRY TO SELL SOMETHING NEW LIKE TRIOXIL

(BISAZULENE 14%) WHAT IS BISAZULENE ??????? NO AND I SAY NO RESEARCH ON THIS COMPOUND AT ALL!!!!! YOU WILL FIND,

LATER , THAT IT CONTAINS ALPHA BISABOLOL THAT YOU CAN BUY FOR FEW DOLLARS!!!!!!

"
While you may have heard that acne is caused by different factors including bacteria,

increased levels of dead skin cells, inflammation, stress, diet, the immune system, poor hygiene, etc...

the truth is that these are merely secondary-causes.

While you may

have heard that acne is caused by different factors including bacteria, increased levels of dead skin cells,

inflammation, stress, diet, the immune system, poor hygiene, etc... the truth is that these are

merely secondary-causes.

While one could treat the secondary-causes of acne

with applied skin products, B5 takes the same approach as Accutane (isotretinion) by focusing closer to the root

cause, which is why it's so much more effective. The ultimate root cause is genetics, but short of genetic

engineering we cannot fix this problem. We can however focus right above it.
Without

overproduction of oil, acne isn't possible and none of the other secondary-causes can play even the slightest role

in acne. Applied products fail because they cannot successfully regulate skin oils The key to

curing acne is stopping the overproduction of oil at its source. That's why Accutane (isotretinion) is so

effective, but it has numerous side effects and other downsides. B5 on the other hand, has minimal side effects and

is second only to Accutane (isotretinion) in terms of effectiveness.
So how exactly do

genetics lead to this overproduction of oil?
Unfortunately, many dermatologists are not

clear about the causes of acne. It is implied that the exact causes of acne are unknown, but in truth most of the

causes are known. The mystery lies in why genetics cause an overproduction of oil, only now we have a pretty good

idea.

http://www.b5supplements.com/ImagesFolder/arrows.gif

T

he reason too much oil is being released has to do with the lipids and fatty acid deposits underneath the skin not

getting broken down and re-circulated into the bloodstream. Instead they are being released as sebum (oil).

What enables our body to break down these fatty acids is directly related to an enzyme called

coenzyme A, which is an essential enzyme to the body and is used for fatty acid

metabolism.
Coenzyme A is also responsible for other important

aspects of the body including sex hormone synthesis. When there is a lack of coenzyme A, the body is forced to

choose between using the available coenzyme A for sex hormone synthesis or for metabolizing fats (the breakdown of

fats). Hormone synthesis is given the priority (without it sex organs do not develop) and as result, the body has

trouble breaking down all of the necessary fats. Fats that should have been broken down and re-circulated into the

bloodstream, instead become deposited in the sebaceous glands (sweat glands) and secreted as oil. Oil is fat

only in liquid form. Because teenagers have the highest hormone production rate, they are also the group with the

highest amounts of acne.
The body produces coenzyme A from three different components:

adenosine triphosphate, cysteine, and vitamin B5. Adenosine triphosplate and cysteine are naturally produced within

the body through various glands. They are always plentiful so long as the body's not terribly malnourished. Vitamin

B5 is the only one that must be supplied from outside the body through one's diet. When there is enough B5

available in the diet, the deficiency in coenzyme A is eliminated. As a result, a person's fatty acids get broken

down and the skin doesn't over release oil. Without the over releasing of oil, acne is

impossible.
The role of genetics. Will switching to a high B5 diet help with

acne?
Switching to a diet high in B5 is not enough to help acne and in most cases will do

very little. The reason for this is our bodies have trouble absorbing the necessary amounts of B5 due to our genetic

programming.
In theory, lets suppose a person naturally consumes an average of 500

milligrams of B5 per a day. The person has moderate acne because their body does not have enough coenzyme A

resources to produce hormones and break down fatty acids at the same time. If that were true…

…the same person who consumes 500 milligrams a day could take 1 gram a day and have enough

to produce sex hormones and break down fatty acids at the same time. However, this just isn't the

case.
The body has trouble producing enough coenzyme A for the breakdown of fatty acids even

though the supply of vitamin B5 may be "adequate." It has nothing to do with the other two components of coenzyme A,

but is merely a matter of getting the body to absorb the necessary B5 and actually produce the coenzyme A. Even

though the body is capable of doing this, it doesn't do it efficiently because it lacks the proper genetic

programming. "

I Hope this will help anyone.
Alex:wave:

fitguy
07-18-2006, 10:19 PM
This looks like a blatant attempt

at undercover marketing and I don't see how it belongs on this forum.

belgareth
07-19-2006, 05:19 AM
Perhaps, but before I'll do

anything about it you'll have to tell me just what he is selling.

slickracer
07-21-2006, 01:16 PM
have you ever try pro active?

i heard that shit works. havn't used it before but thinking about getting some cause i work 12 hrs days and i sweat

alot and latelly i been breaking out.

surfs_up
07-24-2006, 12:41 PM
sure, I know it looks stupid to be sitting around for half an hour while a clay mask dries

on your face... some make up pro on phot shoots turned me onto this... as lo tech as it gets... it's only a

liquified clay that becomes super absorbant of oils once the water dries out of it... so you spead it on, close the

blinds and don't answer the door, and once it dries up it feels like there is a vacuum cleaner on your whole

face... it has awesome pulling power when it drags everything out of your pores... wash it down the drain then put

antiseptic cleanser on your face... your face will feel dry for a couple of hours before it greases up....

again...

BizmanJoe
07-24-2006, 05:57 PM
best cure for acne that I know of is tetracycline and drinking tons of water every day. Works

everytime but you have to talk a Dr into the prescription in a lot of countries, some places it's over the

counter.There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

There is a cure for "Electile

Dysfunction"....hmmm. Does that mean like an inability to choose electives? (Har, har, har)