PDA

View Full Version : James Khol

bzpwhx
07-10-2006, 09:20 AM
James, I know you are very

active on this forum so I will be pleased to ear from you (probably you have given the same answer many times now)

why your product is different from the other in the market. If I got it right It's because you don't push the

women too much like the none does...do you try to get the "be friends" path instead? So the same as the "master" the

new product that claims to take a different approach using something the women are used to?
Thanks for the reply

ALEX

ps I just bought 2 bottle of SOE I will let you know anyway :))) Alpha 7 it's very hard indeed but two

women I went out with told me the following:

the first one : "It's very strange I never ever had sex on the

first date" (ok ok you don't trust her? mmm)
the second one: "I don't know what's happening to me this night I

have a boyfriend but I'm so attracted by you..." (you can imagine the end....happy one...)

MOBLEYC57
07-10-2006, 09:39 AM
ps I just bought

2 bottle of SOE I will let you know anyway :) Alpha 7 it's very hard indeed but two women I went out with told me

the following:

the first one : "It's very strange I never ever had sex on the first date" (ok ok you don't

trust her? mmm)

the second one: "I don't know what's happening to me this night I have a boyfriend but

I'm so attracted by you..." (you can imagine the end....happy one...)

Alex, sounds like it was A7,

but what and how much were you wearing?

Your age?

The ladies age/age range?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

bzpwhx
07-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Yes I think it was A7 just

two drops on each wrist . It may sound too much isn't it? But I found that applying strong masculine colognes

doesn't work I just put on fresh fragrances (with agrumes like boss - the alluminium ball with orange finitures) or

CK one summer...
It's strange but this is not the first time a get those amazing results (normally I use APC that

I found amazing because the odour is so good and I let my girl friends test it as well!!!)
The other thing i found

very interesting but the forum isn't about it is that the dvd course about understanding the body language is

something you have to add to your arsenal !!!!
I used Liquid Trust as well . It didn't any good for me (I bought 3

bottle!) It smells like spray painting....

just about to forget your question :
my age is 36 (the picture has

been taken when I was 35, and yes many people don't trust me when I say my age they think i'm 29/30 - I have to

write a book on how look younger :) )
the girls are from 22 to 35
Alex

nfs
07-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey Alex,

I've been wondering

about Alpha-7. Have you got the scented version? If you do..what does the cover fragrance smell like? Does it smell

good?

I found the smell of APC very very similar to Cool Water.

I've been thinking of getting a bottle of

Alpha-7 but only if the fragrance smells good and lasts for many hours,...:wave:

nfs

Lor
07-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Hey Alex,

I've been

wondering about Alpha-7. Have you got the scented version? If you do..what does the cover fragrance smell like? Does

it smell good?

I found the smell of APC very very similar to Cool Water.

I've been thinking of getting a

bottle of Alpha-7 but only if the fragrance smells good and lasts for many hours,...:wave:

nfs
ooooh

someone remind me whats in alpha 7??? wonder if it works for girls,lol !

nfs
07-10-2006, 06:47 PM
apparently just None and Rone Lor.

THat's what I've read.. 6 mg none and 1 mg rone.

jvkohl
07-10-2006, 08:42 PM
James, I know you are

very active on this forum so I will be pleased to ear from you (probably you have given the same answer many times

now) why your product is different from the other in the market. If I got it right It's because you don't push the

women too much like the none does...do you try to get the "be friends" path instead? So the same as the "master" the

new product that claims to take a different approach using something the women are used to?

From

what I saw on the Master/Mistress site, their formula makes no sense. For example V1R is a pheromone receptor, not a

pheromone. None of their experts is known to me to be involved in pheromone research. I was at the 2005 AVN and

manned the Love-Scent booth. The Master/Mistress site says they were introduced to pheromones by Victor Goth at the

2006 AVN. It's a shame they missed getting the truth by one year. Instead, they're still marketing product based

on the debunked research and storyline behind the human VNO--as are many others.

I have repeatedly posted

links to research abstracts/articles that eliminate the human VNO from consideration with regard to the effect of

human pheromones. It's difficult for me to compare products, when there's no scientific basis for competing

products.

JVK

Gegogi
07-10-2006, 09:56 PM
do you try to get the "be

friends" path instead?

I won't speak for JVK but SOE coupled with basic social skills, grooming 'n

a little confidence helps scores me nookie regularly. You're solely responsible for projecting a sexual vibe.

'Mones can only help boost what you put out. There is no free lunch. If you wanta be friends, make church, start a

business or get laid, SOE will amp you up and help put a little fire in your eyes.