PDA

View Full Version : Impi red Beta

jimnee
07-10-2006, 04:15 AM
I ended up going with the

Impi red beta tester because I have not heard much about it. Also because I have no clue what I am doing.:think:

Has anyone else tried the Impi-red and if so what do you have to say about it? I would really like to find out so

more information on it. I have looked and really have not found much at all. If anyone has some new info plz reply I

would like to hear what has to be said on the Impi-red. Thanks!

Bruce
07-10-2006, 05:11 AM
Hello Jimnee,

Welcome to the

forum. 3 out of 4 of the testers have proved very popular. There is at least one thread here with detailed

feedback. Look around for that; maybe run a search.

B

jimnee
07-10-2006, 05:56 AM
Great thnx.

jimnee
07-12-2006, 05:12 AM
So I got my scents yesterday in

the mail. I have decided to start small like suggested and decided to go with IMPI *red 1 Spray on the wrists and

and then applied to the back of my neck. First off the reaction to the scent itself. It is a very sweet spicy scent

I mean very sweet. I went with the impi alone but I think I should have probably gone with a cover cologne. Do just

to the fact of how sweet smelling it was. I mean the smell wasn't bad in any respects just a tad sweet. Also the

scent lasted all night at work. I told myself I wasnt going to react any differently then I normally would at work

when wearing any kind of scent so that the placebo effect wouldn't hinder my judgement. I was paying attention not

noticeably to everyone around me. I did not get any kind of reaction from anybody. The scent however did get

stronger throughout the night. Went from a sweet to a spicy kinda smell. I dont know if this was just the pheros

reacting to me or not. Anyone have any opinions on this? I would like to know if anyone else has tried IMPI *red,

and if they had recieved any reactions from it. I had thought of maybe first applying the SOE gel pack 1/4 + the

IMPI *red but decided against it. Lemme know what your thoughts are ont that. Thanks!

Shenandoah
07-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Jimnee,

I find the spicy hot scent of the Red Impi to

be outside the norm for me, but I thought it did mix well with a little musk scented roll on

SoE.

Maybe in a climate where spicy foods are the norm this might serve

very well as a type of “stealth” scent. That is, it so matches the usual aromas that people are accustomed to, that

no one suspects that you are wearing “some special scent”.

All of the

color Impi blends have very long lasting scents