PDA

View Full Version : My experience with SOE & AE.

kni
07-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Hello

everyone,

I ordered the sample pack a month ago. Tried them out. I didn't know how to use most of them, but I

really liked AE & SOE. Both made me happy.

Major of times, I can't tell if a girl is interested because of

pheromones or just me. Because my look is decent, I am usually pretty attractive without pheromones. I ordered more

gel packs of AE & SOE. I know some girls around me are interested, but I always have problem approach them. I was

wondering how most guys start a conversation...And you know she is interested.

I also want a lot of numbers, but

always have a problem with that. How do most guys do it? SOE should help, right?

I love using AE in work place,

I got so much more respect that way. SOE is refreshing, and I like to smell that.

I have no idea how to use The

Edge. That stuff smells very different. I don't like that smell much.

:thumbsup:

kni
07-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Also, how to store pheromones?

Ordinary temperature okay?

InvisibleEdge
07-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Hello

everyone,

I ordered the sample pack a month ago. Tried them out. I didn't know how to use most of them, but I

really liked AE & SOE. Both made me happy.

Major of times, I can't tell if a girl is interested because of

pheromones or just me. Because my look is decent, I am usually pretty attractive without pheromones. I ordered more

gel packs of AE & SOE. I know some girls around me are interested, but I always have problem approach them. I was

wondering how most guys start a conversation...And you know she is interested.

I also want a lot of numbers, but

always have a problem with that. How do most guys do it? SOE should help, right?

I love using AE in work place,

I got so much more respect that way. SOE is refreshing, and I like to smell that.

I have no idea how to use The

Edge. That stuff smells very different. I don't like that smell much.

:thumbsup:

It's probably

both your looks and the mones.

Eye contact. If she gives you happy eyes go for it. If you find her attractive

and she gives you any attention walk up to her for directions like your lost or ask her if she knows where a certain

store is located. And while she's talking if you get a positive vibe say "You know your cute you wanna hang out

sometime?" Alot of times they'll laugh like that was cute. So with a confident smile say "I'm serious do you?"

They laugh like that to test your confidence you know? To see if you fold or not. Confidence is a very sexy

quality. The more confident you act (even if you force yourself at the beginining) the more the confidence becomes

natural for you. I hope you try this out and let me know how it works for you.

I have'nt noticed any hits

from the AE gel packs or SOE gelpacks. But now that you mentioned it I will try AE gp at work to see if I notice

more respect.

Recently I've been noticing a good vibe from people in general. My recent mix that I attribute

this too is: APC, SOE unscented roll on with A1. SOE roll from ear to ear and on my shirt collar, APC dabs under

my ears, on my neck pulses (about 3 dabs total) and 3 drops of A1 on top of the APC dabs. In last week with this

mix Girls give me more happy eye contact, Attention and conversations flow more easily. This kid that sits next to

me who I just met when we started that class three weeks ago treats me like a we been friends for a while.

I

like that sandlewood smell of the Edge packets. I've also had a sexy 27 year old show me sensuality with a have a

gel pack on my neck when I wore it. Details of that encounter are on my first post.

InvisibleEdge
07-08-2006, 11:10 PM
Also, how to

store pheromones? Ordinary temperature okay?

Yeah that's good.

kni
07-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Interesting. I will try APC next

time to see if it works for me. For me, I got some eye contact. The girls are more like checking "me" out. They

usually don't look at me straight in the eye probably because they are shy. They usually flips their hair like

crazy when I am around. That's why I think they are interested. But I usually just chicken out and not do

anything.