PDA

View Full Version : Impi + A1 = One Night Stand Man

PheroQuirk
07-04-2006, 10:57 AM
So

Impi (classic herbal version, in combination with A1) seems extremely powerful at overcoming resistance. It seems

that it short circuits Last Minute Resistance and Anti Slut Defenses and all I have to do is say "let's go" within

2-3 hours of meeting her once have established rapport and value and her buying temp is high (which seems to happen

quite quickly).

Against that it seems, at least for me, to ensure that girls put you in the category of

one-night stand material even if ordinarily one wouldn't necessarily be confined there. I thought originally it

might be due to buyer's remorse/regret at having behaved in a way that was out of character. But I actually think

it might go deeper than that.

Has anyone else found simialr?

ohmmmm
07-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Great to hear about your success.

I like Impi too. You might try SOE or another nol product...with the mix.. If you are using the test Impi, you

might add one drop of none. Also, a bit of copulins seem to work well with this mix too.

MOBLEYC57
07-05-2006, 09:56 PM
So Impi

(classic herbal version, in combination with A1) seems extremely powerful at overcoming resistance. It seems that it

short circuits Last Minute Resistance and Anti Slut Defenses and all I have to do is say "let's go" within 2-3

hours of meeting her once have established rapport and value and her buying temp is high (which seems to happen

quite quickly).

Against that it seems, at least for me, to ensure that girls put you in the category of

one-night stand material even if ordinarily one wouldn't necessarily be confined there. I thought originally it

might be due to buyer's remorse/regret at having behaved in a way that was out of character. But I actually think

it might go deeper than that.

Has anyone else found simialr?

:type: PQ, this post seems familiar ...

whatsup ... looking for serious experimenters?

Wouldn't TE work with A1 in place of Impi as well? :drunk:

Fuse
07-05-2006, 10:44 PM
IMPI got me a few blatant hits. But

I doubt I'll be buying another bottle. I get much better hits with NPA, raw -Nol, and Liquid Trust.

xslikx
07-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Impi (herbal) and A1 are my combo

for sexual hits, first dates, etc. It seems be bring down resistance and inhibitions. Turns some women into

animals.

If a girl I already know is just coming over for sex, I usually don't bother with the A1.