PDA

View Full Version : Perception

krtel
07-04-2006, 06:26 AM
I can't seem to find much

information on perception. Anyone ever use the stuff? What are your thoughts on it?

I'm considering the gel

packs.

Lor
07-04-2006, 07:33 AM
I can't seem to find

much information on perception. Anyone ever use the stuff? What are your thoughts on it?

I'm considering the

gel packs.
if you scroll down ,someone else asked the very same question. no one really has alot of success

or tries it much. i know ive tried it as a woman, and it was yummy to wear but nothing. my friend on the other hand,

got hits the first day he wore it...why not see if you can get a sample first? that got my friend to try it, and he

still uses it.:thumbsup:

Holmes
07-04-2006, 07:38 AM
Hey krtel,

Not many people

liked it, IIRC. I know it didn't do anything for me.

My vote is get something else.

belgareth
07-04-2006, 07:47 AM
:rofl: It's one of the two

products that I never had any results with. It does have one real use though. Applied over cologne or other

pheromone product their special formula does a good job of slowing down dispersal. I don't think its worth the

bother though

jose
07-05-2006, 07:52 AM
Perception was pretty much a dud for

me, although I've never tried the gel packs. I say buy something else. The creators had a pretty good formula,

maybe it just wasn't the right mixture. And they seem to have disappeared off the face of the planet.

InternationalPlayboy
07-07-2006, 08:35 PM
:rofl: It's one of the two products that I never had any results with. It does have one real use

though. Applied over cologne or other pheromone product their special formula does a good job of slowing down

dispersal. I don't think its worth the bother though

IMO, the spray version was better than the

gels. The Perception gels are a bit runny compared to the other gel packs offered. I saw some potential in the spray

product but found the gels too messy to bother with.

belgareth
07-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Yeah, I'll agree with you

there. Perception, as a pheromone product never did a thing but it's a none product. None never works well for me

by itself or in any concentration.

The perception spray was superior for covering than the gel packs, which are

pretty worthless, IMO.

InternationalPlayboy
07-07-2006, 09:47 PM
None doesn't do me

well either. I meant to add in the first post that like you, I liked it more for the "extender" factor than the

attraction.

I mentioned that I thought it had potential. There was one instance when I first got the spray

and had used about four sprays. I had an attitude that day, maybe caused or amplified by the none (I don't get none

rage from it at one or two sprays though). I had the most blantant DIHL that day from a woman I passed.

The

only other really noticable thing is with a specific woman at work. She seems to react differently when I used

Perception than compared to any other pheromone product. She would be friendlier than usual and would touch me as

she walked past, which she doesn't usually do.

belgareth
07-08-2006, 06:59 AM
I have an attitude every day,

mones don't change that much. :) That may be why -none and I aren't compatible. I'm pretty self assured anyway

then add the alpha-ness of -none on top of it...Not good?

Kind of tangental but we had an interesting

conversation here recently. I was wearing too much A7 due to inattention (4 drops) and my 19 year old daughter

commented about the urine smell. I started to take an informal poll and realized that the younger people were more

sensitive to the urine smell of -none than were older people. The over thirty women in the room liked the cover

scent I was wearing and the under 30 almost all commented about the bad smell. It wasn't a clear divide at 30 but

pretty close.

DCW
07-08-2006, 09:50 AM
It kind of fell of the

radar.

DCW

abductor
07-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Hello folks..

Well my

experience with perception was nice ... I think it's works very well with closer people such as my wife... I really

enjoy the polymer because its very hard to get over dose efects ...

Unfortunaly i got no news about BDC.. I

really would like see IMPI, LT, TE using BDC hybrid polymer...

as they said:

"For the

manufacturers:
If interested in using our hybrid polymer base for your products or want to explore our custom

engineered solutions please contact us."

bronzie
07-08-2006, 05:25 PM
seems like each time i buy a

product off love scent, i get a whole bunch of perception gel packs as complimentary gifts/samples, my

interpretation, thier giving them away because the product isnt moving.

ive used them as after shave balm,

not not for the phero effect,

ive heard from others thier a dud

when that polymixture thing was out i

thought great, pheros suspended in H2O, maybe they could have tried that with other products, or perhaps that

application method was flawed to begin with...

bronzie
07-08-2006, 05:37 PM
I have an

attitude every day, mones don't change that much. :) That may be why -none and I aren't compatible. I'm pretty

self assured anyway then add the alpha-ness of -none on top of it...Not good?

Kind of tangental but we had

an interesting conversation here recently. I was wearing too much A7 due to inattention (4 drops) and my 19 year old

daughter commented about the urine smell. I started to take an informal poll and realized that the younger people

were more sensitive to the urine smell of -none than were older people. The over thirty women in the room liked the

cover scent I was wearing and the under 30 almost all commented about the bad smell. It wasn't a clear divide at 30

but pretty close.

IM thinking of which Alpha 7 to purchases, scented or unscented? although i would

use it with a quality cologne if unscented, the scented version might be good, alter ego has a very quality scent,

and have no probs using that alone.

by the way Bel, you have a 19 yr old daughter??? I bet you couldnt pass

her my contact details to her, im a decent man, hardworker with high goals in life to achieve- and have achieved. I

could even call you father in law one day.

i am kidding by the way...minute she finds out im wearing .mones,

im doomed.

Lor
07-08-2006, 06:38 PM
IM thinking of which Alpha 7 to purchases, scented or unscented? although i would use it with a

quality cologne if unscented, the scented version might be good, alter ego has a very quality scent, and have no

probs using that alone.

by the way Bel, you have a 19 yr old daughter??? I bet you couldnt pass her my contact

details to her, im a decent man, hardworker with high goals in life to achieve- and have achieved. I could even call

you father in law one day.

i am kidding by the way...minute she finds out im wearing .mones, im

doomed.
It was nice posting with you,Bronzie.

belgareth
07-08-2006, 06:48 PM
IM thinking of

which Alpha 7 to purchases, scented or unscented? although i would use it with a quality cologne if unscented, the

scented version might be good, alter ego has a very quality scent, and have no probs using that alone.
The

scent I wear most often is Aloeswood, you can't really ask for much higher quality, though it isn't for everybody.

Other than that I recently got hold of some pure musk oil. Both cover well enough that I personally don't smell

anything. I use unscented mones whenever I have a choice.

by the way Bel, you have a 19 yr old

daughter??? I bet you couldnt pass her my contact details to her, im a decent man, hardworker with high goals in

life to achieve- and have achieved. I could even call you father in law one day.
You might find her a

little hard to deal with. She's very much her father's daughter, studied marshal arts with me for several years,

is in the military and blows things up at long distance. You Wouldn't want to irritate her. :rofl:

i am kidding by the way...minute she finds out im wearing .mones, im doomed.
She knows

about mones and likes the idea. She was a waitress before finishing high school and joining the army. I gave her

mones and she claimed they got her more tips.

BizmanJoe
07-25-2006, 12:57 AM
Hmmm. Interesting. I actually

thought Perception gel worked relatively well with AE/m.