PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on pheromone for women

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2002, 08:01 PM
Hello all. I am a female and I am new to this forum as well as to pheromone. Recently, I bought APC attract men version; however, there\'s no significant result at all.

Should I mix APC with other fragrance or pheromone? Does anyone here have a working recipe for APC? What\'s the dosage? Thanks a lot. images/icons/wink.gif

oscar
01-16-2002, 03:14 PM
Apple,

Welcome to the board!
I\'ve always wondered how the manufacturers of APC (Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate) can market a women\'s version since Androstenone is primarily a male androgen.

Even the men\'s version of APC is so weak in Pheromones that it is regarded as little more than a fragrance by most members of this forum, and reason would lead one to assume that the women\'s APC has even LESS Androstenone than the men\'s. However, I know there are several females here that are anxious to hear what the scent is like.

You may want to consider getting Primal Instinct for women, which has a healthy dose of Androstenol as well as an undisclosed amount of Copulins. It\'s unscented so it could be used in combination with your APCw or any other fragrance. Just how good IS the scent of women\'s APC? Is it worth buying unscented products just to maintain the APC as your primary fragrance?

Other women\'s products that sound interesting are
Passion Copulin Concentrate- a Copulins only product with a cucumber-melon scent,
Passion Pheromone Attractant(w)-which contains Androstenone and Copulins with a coconut-vanilla scent,
Perfect Ten (w)-with A-Nol, A-None, A-Rone and Copulins, unscented,
The Edge for women-available unscented or vanilla scented,
New Pheromone Additive (NPA) for women- \"unscented\",
Androstenone Fragrance Additive (AFA)-an unscented \"either-sex\" blend of A-None and A-Nol
Pheromol Factor for women.

Less interesting women\'s (or \"either-sex\") products include:
Attraction,
Super Primal E-Oils,
IR Colognes,
Realm,
Lure.

And Stone Labs claims to have a women\'s Alter Ego in the works.(Very Interesting!)

There are almost as many women\'s products as there are men\'s available now! Read back on prior posts, a growing number of females are using pheros and reporting quite informatively on their results.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 09:26 PM
Hey Apple!

Welcome to board, and welcome to the all-too-small females club images/icons/smile.gif. There are several threads going about the women\'s products, you really should check them out, there are a lot of very good info on them.

About APC/women, I really haven\'t heard much about it, everyone else haven\'t really been using that particular product, maybe you can be our guinea pig images/icons/laugh.gif.

One thing is, if you\'ve tried using it for some period of time without avail, then try OD (Over Dose)-ing. A lot. You should see at least some results then.

I\'ve concluded that in female products you can OD and not get negative reactions like males do. Plus, we don\'t get that \'stinky\' effect as males, so you shouldn\'t worry about OD-ing.

I\'ve just ordered Primal Instinct for women (PI/w), and it seems to be one of the strongest product there is. It contains 11mg of pheros plus copulins, which is unheard of on any other products. Copulin is an exclusively female phero, btw.

Right now I\'m using PF/w, and I have my latest story on my post (\"Update&Question : Pheromone for Gay User\") images/icons/smile.gif.

Do check out other females threads (the subject line is usually quite descriptive).
Hope this helps! images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-17-2002, 11:11 PM
Hi, Apple
I\'m another of the rare females on the board. I use PI/w and really like it. It\'s expensive, but I know it\'s going to last me a long time. One drop of the stuff is almost too much for me. I\'ve also bought PCC but haven\'t had a good chance to try it.

Good luck finding a product that you like.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2002, 05:53 AM
Thanks all for answering my questions!!!
Actually, I don\'t know why I buy APC. I just saw it on EBay and gave it a try cos they have $-back gurantee.

The scent of APC/women is just something like Colonge for Men. When I smell it the first time, I thought they shipped the wrong thing to me.

How do u define overdose? I\'m now wearing 3-4 taps per day but no result so far. Since the scent is very strong and masculine, I don\'t want to put on too much so that girls won\'t come over!!

Bruce
01-25-2002, 08:13 AM
Hi Apple,
Are you sure you got the women\'s version? Did you just get the bottle or did it come in a plastic \"clam shell\"? If you got the packaging with it, there should have been a photo of a guy on there.
Hi Laney,
Glad you like the PI/w. It has been selling pretty well, but I haven\'t gotten any feedback one way or the other.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2002, 02:19 PM
Bruce,

Yes! I\'m getting the one with a guy pic on. Also, they have a white bottle cap indicated for women and a black cap for men...

Actually, I haven\'t tried PI/w yet. So, is PI the most effective one?

oscar
01-25-2002, 03:15 PM
Apple,

It\'s funny that you would say that you think women\'s APC smells like cologne for men. I\'ve always thought that the scent of the men\'s APC was borderline feminine. Maybe they\'ve gotten their fragrances skewed!

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 12:18 AM
Oscar,

haha... REALLY???! No wonder it\'s not working!!! Maybe I should buy APC for men next time!!

images/icons/laugh.gif Apple

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 02:51 PM
Hey Apple,

I don\'t think the smell matter as much as the right phero combination. Women generally don\'t need or even want a-none, and that\'s what men\'s version is usually based on.

But anyway, I think you should really consider PF/women. It smells nice (it goes away really quickly too, so it wouldn\'t mess your perfume), and it\'s effective.

I\'m still in the testing/trying stage with my PI/w, so I can\'t say much about it yet.
I\'ll let you in as soon as I\'m good, though. images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
01-26-2002, 04:19 PM
Apple and TO,

Men\'s APC\'s phero content is so low that the A-None\'s practically a moot point. Smells really nice though.

I just received my SOE and PI/w today.

The PI/w is so free of ANY detectable scent that I\'m amazed!

The SOE smells much more citrus-y than musky to me. There\'s no reason a woman should not want to use it. There\'s really nothing distinctly masculine OR feminine about it, in my opinion. Just a nice, light, clean scent.
My compliments to the perfumer!

Now,...Which to field test tonight? SOE I think.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 06:45 PM
Apple I believe that REALM for women is an outstanding product. I know it is extremely effective. I have a female friend who wears it and have observed males reacting to it. It also had a very powerful effect on me before I knew she was wearing it. I have worn it and have found it effective too !

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 06:51 PM
Apple I believe that REALM for women is an outstanding product. I know it is extremely effective. I have a female friend who wears it and have observed males reacting to it. It also had a very powerful effect on me before I knew she was wearing it. I have worn it and have found it effective too !

jvkohl
01-26-2002, 08:15 PM
Wilde Oscar wrote: The SOE smells much more citrus-y than musky to me. There\'s no reason a woman should not want to use it. There\'s really nothing distinctly masculine OR feminine about it, in my opinion. Just a nice, light, clean scent.

I\'ve heard many comments from women about this \"unisex\" appeal of SOE, with as many women applying it to themselves as men--when given the opportunity. Though designed to convey masculine appeal, light/clean scents are typically linked to females. I wonder if the light/clean appeal of SOE is magnified in people who are unable to smell OL or RONE, which are more musky by nature.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 11:50 PM
Hi,
I recommend you NPA(w). Several friends (women)had tried this product and they say it works very well.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 09:18 AM
Hi Apple & Hi People...

Among the women\'s products that I have tried and tested are PF, APC, PPA, X-wipes and Perfect 10.

My favourite is still PPA - results in people behaving \'extra friendly\' to me.

The rest have yet to bear any significant results.

PF for women smells nice at first but after a while it kinda makes me feel nauseous.

I think APC smells a tad bit too strong and smells like men\'s cologne.

The X-wipes have a very strong smell, kinda like nail polish remover liquid. I get dizzy after awhile.

Perfect 10 for women has that typical strong Androstenone smell which I wouldn\'t want to wear too much of lest people think I forgot to shower for 3 days.

PPA... just the right kind of scent, just the right kind of results.

Try it... you just might like it!

Regards,

JacQueLine images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 03:46 AM
Hi,
I am man and I am triying NPA(w) with my women coworkers and the only thing I can say is that it works. They used a dilution 1:5 (1 of NPA and 4 of perfum)and with three or four sprays they got very good responses from men.