PDA

View Full Version : The Short Fat Guy Experiment

gabe1970
07-02-2006, 11:35 AM
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and I'm sorry but this is a LONG post. Trying to get a nice thread going here.

I

found this forum after making an "impulse buy" of an APC/Primal Instinct Combo that I found on another site. Yes, I

saw another thread on this combo, but it was more like a notice of availability than a discussion thread. Anywho,

It's described as "100% Pheromone Oil (Incredible APC/Primal Instinct Combo) - Roll-on bottle". After reading

through some reviews on this site, I'm wondering if I wasted my money on an ineffective or possibly negative

combination of pheromones and I have a few questions.... :type:

First, Any thoughts on how much to apply? I've

read about bad OD's and negative reactions, so I've 100% ruled out wearing it to work and will probably only wear

it in the evenings (after work and in public) as a kind of a social experiment. :POKE:

I'm new to my job and

the area and don't know many people, so I am going to buy Alpha A314 for the supposed "James Bond Effect", soon. I

work with a few type-A men but mostly women, in a high-stress, close-quarters operating-room type of an environment

--and I don't want to risk a single OD or significant negative reaction in that environment. But I didn't know

about the downside to pheromones until I started to seriously explore this forum, and I've already made my whopping

$12 purchase (which won't be worth my time to return). So right now I just want to experiment on the usual

random-stranger-in-the-aisle and cute-girl-at-the-checkout-counter and see how they react to a short fat guy armed

with pheromones. I'll document my experiments here, so be sure to check back in the next week or two.

Second,

I've read through hundreds of posts and know y'all will ask about my physical characteristics and I'll get to

that in a second - I'm most interested in how the pheromones will mix with my biochemistry since I'm a "Heinz 57"

mix of many races... caucasian(anglo-saxon,slavic and gypsy)/spanish/middle-eastern/miskito indian/black and

possibly part chinese.

I'd say I'm about 3/4 white and 1/32 black if I had to break it down in order for you

guys to get a handle on my biochem (every other ethnicity is somewhere in between - let me know if I need to be more

detailed). As for my natural pheromone output, this might be a problem. Dark skinned black women have always

seemed to be attracted to me (though i'm generally not attracted to them), and asian girls are straight up

repulsed. (Hey, I'm being honest.) The fit or skinny artsy/hippy girls I'm most interested in have always seemed

non-plussed when I've approached them, and I think that's an image/wardrobe problem. Back to that in a

moment...

Physically, Let's just assume I'm a solid 5 on a rating of 1 to 10. I was rated a 3 on "hot or not",

though I think a "friend" of mine had a lot to do with that, as my rating abruptly spiraled down from an 8

immediately after I showed her the photo.

But I digress... I'm 35, 5'6", 189lbs and 30% bodyfat. The

weight won't be an issue for long - I am a former bodybuilder. I started dieting/working out again a month ago,

have already dropped 10 lbs + I know what I'm doing. I'll be muscular and down to 170 lbs by October but i'm not

sure how lean I'll be.

Last of all, I'm on the rebound from a divorce and though I'm not exactly shy, I've

recently realized that I also "ain't got no game" with the typical nice guy deal. Since nobody knows me here,

this is my chance to completely remake myself, if i can pull it off. I'm thinking of cultivating a bit of an

edgier pseudo-bad-boy image as I get back into shape (oh and I'm doing that to get back into the martial arts -

forgot to mention that). I'm new in town and I'll need a new wardrobe anyhow, once I lose the spare tire. So why

not? I've been told that my closet "looks like a LL Bean catalog". Arghh! So I'm short, fat, AND a fashion

disaster! First step: I've already tossed out all of the khakis and I've decided that Eddie Bauer stores are

off-limits. Any other suggestions? (Be nice folks.)

Thanks in advance for your time and any information you

provide, this should be fun.
GABE
aka "a short fat guy armed with pheromones."

CptKipling
07-02-2006, 12:22 PM
Cool post, I have a lot of

respect for someone about to remake themselves.

I'd definitely focus on cutting the body fat down (you say you

know what you're doing so I'll leave that be) and improving your look. With fashion its important to know what you

are aiming at, otherwise you end up with a weird mish-mash of different things. Start to pay attention to what YOU

think looks cool on other people (preferably guys, but I'm not judging ;) ), and then try to emulate it. If you get

stuck, make some female friends and ask them for help! I've never had a girl turn that down.

As far as "game"

goes, again it's important to decide what you want.

Same deal with pheromones, but there is no danger in

getting that free sample gels available from LS. It would help to describe how things go when you are talking to

women you are interested in and what specific problems you think you have.

bronzie
07-02-2006, 01:24 PM
I do not know your individual

body type or needs, a dietien or doctor should tailor you a diet and work out regime based on your individual needs,

but in my experience, cut the carbs way down if you want to slim up, but see your doc, just to be sure.

Alot

of my friends have divorced, guess that is why im staying a batchelor until im 50 and a millionaire, and then I will

marry some nice little asian woman that will walk behind me and fetch my slippers.

Dont fret, thier are alot

of support groups out there for guys just comming out of this often traumatic experience, and mate, just go out

there and try to enjoy yourself, talk to as many people about it, you will discover that alot of people, even

strangers, are very supportive, and it get better each day.

gabe1970
07-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the encouragement

and support, guys. I don't know about support group, bronzie - but once I get through my initial 90 day

orientation and training period here, I'll be a little more free to express my feelings and frustrations with the

people around me.

The fitness/health thing is just a matter of time. Been there, done that, it's a

non-issue.

I'm looking for image-improvement and obviously pheromone advice.

Riley
07-02-2006, 07:19 PM
The best pheromone advice has

certainly been mentioned before, but it goes a little something like this:

Start with one product at a time

-- I know if you ordered more than one, the temptation to try to mix and match is strong, but resist.

Then,

with that product, start with one drop/dab/whatever, and work your way up over a period of days, to see what that

pheromone does for you, and what your ideal amount is.

Then try your second product, and repeat. I know this

seems like a long tedious process, and you are anxious to start hooking up, but it's worth it.

Once you know

how each product works for you, you'll have a better idea of what you will get when you start to mix.

Good

luck!

Let us know how it goes.

Kev
07-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Hey Gabe,

:welcome:

I'm

working on my shape as well, and I'm also a newcomer. So, keep us (or at least me :type:) informed.

~ Kev

belgareth
07-02-2006, 08:34 PM
Gabe,

Riley's advice is

sound. Do it one product at a time, work up from very low dose until you hit would gives you OD type reactions and

keep a log of your results. Once you've done that with a few products, combined with the product table in the

reference library, you'll have all the data needed to mix intelligently and effectively. You'll also be able to

judge when a mix is a waste of time.

I got divorced a while back and understand your position. Instead of

screwing around with the normal dating thing I got very involved in growing my small business and, through my work,

ended up meeting some great people and eventually a wonderful woman. In the end, divorce was more an opportunity

than anything else. Enjoy yourself, get out and meet people and have fun.

gabe1970
07-03-2006, 02:44 AM
I

wont receive my pheromones until the end of the week, so I'm going to try something "natural" this morning.

I

showered this morning as usual, but did it before exercising and before work. My usual stuff: Dial Soap for Men,

Garnier Fructis Shampoo/Conditioner (smells like fruit), and Axe shower gel (Phoenix scent). I'll put on my Sure

deodorant (and clean underwear) just before leaving for work, but won't wash off the sweat from my morning cycling

session. I can still smell all of those products on my skin right now, even after exercising and I leave for work

in 20-30 minutes.

I've also started taking an oral Androstenediol supplement which I saved from before the ban

on these supplements in the USA. I only have a 10 day supply.

Any predictions or comments/suggestions? Time for

breakfast... I'll update y'all tonight.

-gabe :angel: -

Gegogi
07-03-2006, 11:49 AM
"Dark skinned black women

have always seemed to be attracted to me...and asian girls are straight up repulsed."

I'm speculating

you may have a naturally high output of 'none, especially since you're a former bodybuilder and have been working

out again. Probably you should avoid or go easy on 'none rich products like NPA/TE/PI. 'Nol infested products like

SOE are probably the best place to start.

I too suffered a divorce and have been dating a couple years but trying

to avoid serious commitments. I found the transition easy and, like Bel, looked at it as an opportunity and an

adventure. The extra life experience made me more comfortable with myself and confident with women than my college

days. I kept in shape and have always been a stylish dresser so I didn't have to remake myself. My main problem has

been staying away from "bad girls," e.g., married women on the prowl, strippers, and the like, and keeping my

emotions in check. They can really get away from you if you're not used to the powerful pull and urgency of new

love. You can do amazingly foolish things...

bronzie
07-03-2006, 12:24 PM
My main problem

has been staying away from "bad girls," e.g., married women on the prowl, strippers, and the

Learn to detach like a buddist monk, have your fun, but approach these type of women as

commodities and objects, otherwise be ready for some real pain and suffering if you fall for them, they dont give a

f*** about you emotionally, so why should you about them. I am not a masoganist, and I respect all human biengs,

however, there are people that dont care about you and look at you only for gain, so treat them

accordingly.

There are decent amazing women out there, just be ready to sift through all the rubbish and dirt

to find the gems.

There is an age old saying, it goes something like this ; recite poetry to a poet, for

everyone else , be ready to draw your sword.

gabe1970
07-03-2006, 01:21 PM
RE:Todays Grooming

Experiment

(Overheard whisper from a sweet, cure blonde...)"He's a nice guy but I'm standing over HERE

today."

SO I swung by my apartment to shower before I hit the local B & N, and I just got my APC/PI, so I'll

have more to report later. Smells good to me, can't quite place the scent.

gabe1970
07-03-2006, 05:52 PM
B&N was practically deserted

and I didn't know how much to use. Tore off the roll-on applicator since it didn't seem to work, and put one

drop of the oil behind each ear + 1/wrist and 1 each side of my jawline for a total of 6 drops/dabs/applications

whatever. waited 1 hour after application to go out. I got nothing, no unusual "hits", but there were hardly any

women there today. Again, after reading through this site and checking the details on the site I purchased this

from, I think I've wasted my money on a useless vial of oil - so I have to admit that i didn't exactly try very

hard tonight. I'll try a local art store tomorrow - they're normally filled with women. ANY ideas on how much of

this stuff to use?
-Gabe-

Gegogi
07-03-2006, 06:39 PM
"Learn to detach like a

buddist monk, have your fun..."

Actually I've found my stride after a couple years of trial and

error. I have good social skills and no problem attracting nice women, I just wasn't use to the resulting strong

emotions, emotions I hadn't experienced for many years. I figured they didn't exist in me anymore (a school boy

thing), but such was not the case. So I learned to do the walk 'n talk but be like a stone Buddha inside. The trick

is to walk the line between not giving a crap and being sensitive enough to recognize a good thing when it bites you

in the ass. As young buck I was pretty good at it. After nearly 20 years of marriage I needed a quick course in the

school of hard knocks.

Rakesh
07-04-2006, 03:49 AM
Good post, Gegogi.

gabe1970
07-04-2006, 01:40 PM
The art store was closed so I

went to Target for the paper I needed. I was wearing the PI/APC oil combo - just smeared a little across my chest

and wore it just like any other cologne, as the directions say. I know that's unusual compared to the

instructions for other products, which are sold on THIS site. Anyhow, I dressed casually and didn't expect

anything unusual. I wore an old beat-up Abercrombie T-shirt, Khaki shorts, and leather flip-flops, so nothing

unusual. So why am I bothering to write this down? Well, here's a funny "hit" for you, from two cute

twenty-something blondes walking by the software section, which I had wandered into...

Blonde 1: "Mmmmm... too

bad he went in the geek section."
Blonde 2: "Yeah, too bad."

!

Riley
07-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Man you must have good hearing...

twice you overheard women talking about you. Maybe I just don't pay enough attention to their conversations

:D

Oh, and be careful... if I remember right, that -diol you're taking converts into testosterone, meaning

your 'mone signature will be boosted just by that alone.

As mentioned earlier, start with a small amount,

and slowly work your way up over time. There is no real "right amount", as everyone is different.

Holmes
07-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Too bad he went into the geek

section? Is that a quote?

gabe1970
07-05-2006, 02:43 AM
Too bad he went

into the geek section? Is that a quote?

Yes, it is.

In both cases the women I was listening to were

the only women around, and they were not more than 5 yards away. People are careless when they don't think

you're paying attention to them, or (in the last case) when they don't think you've noticed them.

gabe1970
07-05-2006, 02:53 AM
... if I remember

right, that -diol you're taking converts into testosterone, meaning your 'mone signature will be boosted just by

that alone.

Yes, it converts to Test and I can definitely feel it working. I mentioned it because I

*thought* it might boost my pheromone output, and I was hoping on some ideas on how quickly that happens/how long

it lasts. The -diol is out of my system within 8 hours, and I take a fat burner at that time (Biotest Hotrox).

gabe1970
07-06-2006, 02:44 PM
I've worn the

supposed pheromone to work for the past two days. No noticeable hits or

effects whatsoever, male or female, stranger or co-worker.
Nada, Nil, ZILCH.

Smells ok, though.

gabe1970
07-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Nada, Nil, ZILCH at work

today.

Rubbed some more pheromone oil into my hair after work, and went to the grocery store. Got quite a few

evil eyes from guys walking around with women, but no unusal reaction from single women. Got one major reaction

from a fity-ish looking man walking around with a twenty-ish looking young girl. The dude seemed very nervous,

watched me very closely - I passed them twice in the store, she said Hi to me, and he kept eyeballing me when I

checked out two aisles away AND watched me get into my car (kept looking over his shoulder and they were three cars

away).
So either I just discovered the amount I need to use, or it only gets the obvious attention of protective

males. I'm guessing I somehow triggered aggression, but didn't notice anything other type of reaction. I also

suppose the girl saying hello could have been a reaction, but it seemed pretty innocuous.

I was wearing jeans

and an untucked button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, so it's not like I was dressed like a thug.

I've

also considered that i might be getting these reactions because I've been observing people very closely, but I

don't think i'm being obvious about it. For example I listen closely to all of the conversations going on around

me, but I'm not looking at people as they speak in the background. I'm also paying attention to peoples body

language a bit more than i usually do, but I don't think that's it.

I think this stuff does work, but you

have to wear a ton of it because it's such a low concentration compared to the PI & APC sold on THIs site.

johnnyc
07-07-2006, 11:41 PM
it sounds like you have problems

with the mones staying on your skin. Applying mones in the hair has always worked well for me maybe you should try

again tommorow except use a little less and see what type of results you get.

tim929
07-08-2006, 03:48 AM
Alot of times less is more.I have

a nasty habit of over doing things alittle bit and the hits become very sporadic.

Alittle advice on clothes from

a girlfriend of mine..."wear what you feel at home in.If you dont feel confident and at home in your clothes it

shows." Puting on a realy nice suit doesnt do much for you if you live in coveralls.And I have seen alot of guys who

try to pull that off and they realy look like they are out of place.Guys that live in jeans and when they wear a

suit they look like they had to be held at gunpoint to put it on and cant wait to get out of it.That sort of thing

can realy make you look silly.

gabe1970
07-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Won't be going out this

weekend. Studying.
Will continue the "experiment" next wek.

gabe1970
07-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Hi Guys,
I spent time with a woman who is extremly sensitive, allergic to most fragrances today. I

forgot about her allergies - I was wearing the PI/APC oil combo (1 drop/wrist and some on each side of my neck).

She smelled it from about 5-10 feet away and it made her sneeze. After about 10 minutes she stopped sneezing and

seemed to be warming up to me when I left. Nothing else to report, but I would like advice on how you guys

would blend any combination of the following products, which I just bought:

New Pheromone Additive for

Men
4 Perception sample packets
SOE gel packs for men
Alter Ego gel packs for men
Edge gel packs for

men

Oh, and I've started reading basenotes.com, looking for an unusual cover scent. Leaning towards

M7 by Yves Saint Laurent. I'm going to have to order M7 online, can't find it at Hechts or

Nordstroms. Where do you guys buy your cologne? I haven't bought any in years - but if I remember right,

Escada smelled pretty good on me. Anyhow - I'm also soliciting suggestions on what else I could mix with NPA,

or a ratio of cologne to NPA - other than Gegogi's 5:1 concoction? I plan on trying that first. Anyone

else?

Kev
07-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Gabe,

Great resource I found can

be looked at

here:
[URL="http://pherolibrary.com/guide/cookbook/cbpage3.htm"]http://pherolibrary.com/guide/cookbook/cbpage3.htm[

/URL]

It's the 3rd chapter and lists the milligram per milliliter ratio and combos. Great resource guide for

mixes.

For NPA and SOE gel, it lists:

1 dab of NPA to half a gel packet of SoE. Another NPA/SOE (roll-on)

ratio is 7/1 SOE/NPA. As for the other gels, I'm not sure.

gabe1970
07-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Thanks, I did read through the

cookbook but must have overlooked that combo. Anyone have their own "recipes" for the products I listed?

tounge
07-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Gabe I think M7 would be a terrific

cologne for a guy your age. I own it and save it for fall,winter and early spring. Of course, I have over two

hundred fragrances in my collection. Basenotes is an excellent place to learn and study.

As far as combos,

there are NO shortcuts. You have to do the experiments yourself. Mixes that work for Joe Blow may not work at all

for you, and can even make matters worse. Be wary of all these dudes who are mix gurus, many are just on ego trips.

You will be much better off doing your own trial and error, both with mones and fragrance.

gabe1970
07-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Be wary of all

these dudes who are mix gurus, many are just on ego trips. :box:

Thanks, I just recently figured that

out but there are little pearls of wisdom here and there, and I'm looking for useful advice - if I don't

believe it, I'll just disregard (or test) what I've read. And I'll post my results as accurately as possible

here, so that nobody else will have to repeat my mistakes. Having said that, I'm going for the "Full-Monty"

tomorrow, when I get the pheromones....

I am going to stay away from this damned computer monitor, and go out for

the evening - I'll try:
1 dab of NPA
1/3 pack of AE
1/2 SOE gel pack

I think that's the cookbook ratio of

NPA to AE combined with the recipe for an AE/SOE combo. I'll start there and make my usual "rounds" around town

and try to start a few conversations just to see if people respond in an unusual fashion.

Since I don't have

the M7 yet and don't want to invest in something ordinary, I'll have to go with my cheap axe spray as a cover

tomorrow but will try the M7 next week.

gabe1970
07-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Oh, and I'm holding off on

using the Edge since reviews seem to be polarized and sporadic, while Perception gel seems to have gotten a

unanimous "two thumbs down" reputation on this forum. I'll try the edge towards the end of NEXT week.

tounge
07-12-2006, 08:07 PM
:box:

I am going to stay away from this damned computer monitor, and go out for the

evening - I'll try:
1 dab of NPA
1/3 pack of AE
1/2 SOE gel pack

I think that's the cookbook

ratio of NPA to AE combined with the recipe for an AE/SOE combo. I'll start there and make my usual "rounds"

around town and try to start a few conversations just to see if people respond in an unusual fashion.

Since I don't have the M7 yet and don't want to invest in something ordinary, I'll have to

go with my cheap axe spray as a cover tomorrow but will try the M7 next week.

Sounds like a plan. The Axe should be sufficent, since the AE and SOE carry plenty of scent. You

should probably carry a small vial of fragrance, since the "AXE" effect is not too long lasting and the NPA and SOE

can get somewhat rank after a few hours.

gabe1970
07-13-2006, 10:11 AM
NPA smelled like medicine on my first whiff. Immediately after that, I could no longer smell it at all.

AE

smells like the oil I bought on another site, which I've been using. Guess that stuff was legit.

SOE smelled

good when I opened the gel pack, similar smell to the AE.

10 minutes after I smeared the AE and SOE all over my

body, I smell almost exactly like Deer Musk - you know, the stuff hunters use to attract deer when hunting? Makes

scents, I guess.

gabe1970
07-13-2006, 10:12 AM
Makes scents, I

guess.

I'll be damned if that's not SOE talking. I'm not usually that "punny".

More later.

tounge
07-13-2006, 10:29 AM
NPA smelled like

medicine on my first whiff. Immediately after that, I could no longer smell it at

all.

Rest assured,that many others can smell it on you.

Kev
07-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Rest assured,that many

others can smell it on you.

At least subconciously. I can't smell NPA either, but I've noticed

differences in the reactions of others when I wear it, OD, and go without.

gabe1970
07-13-2006, 06:37 PM
Not many hits

tonight - no effort MADE to get hits, but still, I didn't notice anything crazy while I was at the (always empty)

bookstore, bank, and grocery store. Ikea, however, was another matter. I went there to grab a catalog but of course

they didn't have one -- they never do, and I think they do that to encourage you to buy soemthing right there and

THEN. But anyhow, I walked around the store taking pictures of items on sale and trying to figure out a budget. I

was there for a good hour and a half to two hours. Before I realized that I had a captive audience to play

with....

At Ikea I had one male employee do a double-take and then look at me with confusion after I passed him

and stopped to look at the prices on some pots. ( I was trying to get closer to his female co-worker.) I just said

"hey" and moved on. Don't know what that was all about.

I had another employee, this time a young, cute

redheaded female, FLEE from my vicinity, twice. The first time she FLED was when I stood between her and a

high-powered floor fan that was about 15 feet away from her workstation and blowing directly on her face. When she

was alone and working on some paperwork, I walked by, stopped, stooped over a desk directly in front of the fan, and

started writing down every little thing about the desk that I could find. I looked up at her twice, trying to look

like i might ask her a question, but i was actually just observing her reactions. I could see her hair moving so i

knew that the fan was blowing the pheromones drectly on her face. But she was either working very hard, trying to

avoid helping a customer (me), or just plain disinterested. She walked away after about one minute of the

pheromones being blown in her face, so I think that was an obvious response to me. She went across to the other

desk, on the other side of the department. I wandered around the department for about 5-10 minutes and then she

ran away again when I walked by her on the way to another desk. I never looked directly at her and tried to be as

casual as I could, but don't know if she felt like she was being stalked, if she was trying to avoid working, or

if she actually WAS working.

So we'll call tonight my "baseline" pheromone response -- it's been said many a

time that you won't get a response with pheromones unless you make a serious effort and take some initiative.

Well, I'm satisfied that this idea has been verified. Passivity doesn't work, even when wearing pheromones. Now

here's where my little experiment should get interesting...

Tomorrow I'm going to actually make an effort -

will be meeting a prospective male roommate at a motorcycle store during the day and meeting a prospective female

roommate at her place "any time after 8pm." :thumbsup:

I've never met her before in person or even heard her

voice (gotta love the 'net) and I'm more interested in rooming with someone else, so this is going to be a

full-on attempt to get an immediate sexual response in a private, one on one situation.

She's a

thirty-something divorcee, but I don't know her race, build, or looks, and I'm not the least bit interested in

having a relationship. In other words, I'm going into this blind, with nothing to lose in anyway, no ego to trip

over, and nothing to gain besides a verification that pheromones work for me. She DOES know what I look like and

has read all about me on my website/profile. So the 8pm invitation sounds almost like a set-up to me, but thats

fine. :think:

This will be a fun experiment.:smite:

Anyone have any suggestions on how I should play

this? If I get any kind of consensus or serious response to this question, I promise to use y'alls suggestions

and give you the play-by-play. I will check back in twelve hours. Should I request to videotape the apartment

as an effort to get this experiment on record?:lol:

Kev
07-13-2006, 06:58 PM
I'd say do half a pack of SOE gel,

1/3rd of AE, and a spray of A314. As for how to play it, try the self-assured, slightly bemused approach.

gabe1970
07-13-2006, 07:05 PM
I didn't buy A314 yet, but

will probably buy it soon. Right now I have:
Premixed APC/PI oil from another site (It has an undisclosed ratio of

PI to APC)
New Pheromone Additive for Men
4 Perception sample packets
SOE gel packs for men
Alter Ego gel

packs for men
Edge gel packs for men

...and today I tried...
1 dab of NPA
1/3 pack of AE
1/2 SOE gel pack

gabe1970
07-15-2006, 02:30 AM
OK, so I didn't

hit on the short, sweet, pudgy and goofy black lady who I met tonight and I didn't get any disrespect at the

motorcycle shop I visited. But when I swung by to pick up some books I had ordered at B & N, I got a funny kind of

hit.

I wore 1 full gel pack of SOE all afternoon, after picking up some Armani Black Code at lunch. Didn't

feel like waiting for M7 to come in the mail and i couldn't find it locally. So I wore Armani/SOE all afternoon.

Nothing unusual happened.

Came home, put on some NPA - 3 "dabs" - I'll get back to that in a minute... and I

put on two big drops of AE gel, resprayed the Armani (since I smelled like a damned DEER in heat...) and I hit the

motorcycle shop.

The dealer is a potential roommate, and I'm leaning towards him since he's cool/mellow and

has a nice home + a fun lifestyle. I'm looking at harleys myself, tomorrow. Didn't have any problems with guys

at the shop. They were all very cool.

Went to get my oil changed. While sitting in the waiting room with a few

people who didn't pay me any mind, some Eminem-wannabe white kid in his twenties came and did a double take, gave

a me a confused "what the-?" look and then turned around and walked out. Kinda looked at me like the male looked at

me yesterday in Ikea.

A few hours later I went and met the lady who looked like Janet jackson in her younger,

pudgier days. I just COULD NOT hit on her.

Now, this girl at B & N... Mmmmmm...

I picked up my book and by

this time I was pretty amped from wearing the AE and NPA. Made me feel like women didn't have a chance in the

world against me.

But damn was I wrong!

I was standing at one section of books with another guy to my right,

and this HOT, superfit young twentysomething blonde wearing a tight blue suede yoga jumpsuit was sitting in the

corner fanning herself.
She looked like Jessica Alba!:box:
Jeez, I

nearly ruined my pants just looking at her.

She was almost ten feet away, to my right, and he was between

us. So I started flipping through the art books, wondering how I could approach her in the photo section, and

after remembering the fan experiment at Ikea, I started turning the pages quickly and forcefully so that the

pheromones would be fanned in her direction. I figured I'd just go over and go through the books in her section,

after giving the pheromones a minute to work.

And yes I still smelled like a frigging deer.

After a minute or

two I realized she was with the guy standing next to me, as she was getting a bit jumpy, couldn't sit still, and

kept saying something to him that I couldn't hear. He looked annoyed.

Then she stood up, took him by the arm,

and she forcefully guided him away from me. He gave me a look like "goddammit" and shook his head. I just smirked

and shrugged. Oh, the crosses some people have to carry....

A few minutes later I ran into them again, on my way

out the door. She was practically wrapped around him, humping his leg, showing him a book in the love/sex section.

He looked kind of surprised and was looking around very embarrassed.

SO the combination that I was

wearing had some effect. Didn't exactly do much for ME, but I'm sure that dude went to bed with a smile on his

face.

dammit.:sad:

New question: Define a dab. Yeah, you read that correctly... DEFINE. A. "DAB".

I

have a bottle of NPA that I have been "dispensing" my "dabs" of NPA from. But I read a part of a thread this

evening that ticked me off. Maybe I have a short fuse because I'm wearing NPA/AE right now, maybe it's because I

woke up with heartburn, and maybe it's becuase I know some other dude who isn't any better looking than I AM

should thank me because he is getting the shag of his life from jessica Alba's horny twin... but

whatever the reason, this little discovery REALLY irked me....

Seems that when y'all define a "dab" of NPA, you

really mean "take off the cap with the small hole in it so the bottle has a bigger opening" AND THEN DAB.

Big

#@%* difference in size and dose there, kids! Is this little tidbit of information general, public knowledge?

Because with that cap still on the bottle, I've been using A LOT LESS than what I should have been using. Maybe

like 1/3 to 1/2 of what I shold have been using. Soooo...

Any more secret-handshake type things I should know

about, like "when using a gel pack, stand on your head at midnight, face south, and sacrifice your left

testicle to the great goddess Elvira."

Damned things should come with instructions.

Lor
07-15-2006, 04:26 AM
New question:

Define a dab. Yeah, you read that correctly... DEFINE. A. "DAB".

I have a bottle of NPA that I have been

"dispensing" my "dabs" of NPA from. But I read a part of a thread this evening that ticked me off. Maybe I have a

short fuse because I'm wearing NPA/AE right now, maybe it's because I woke up with heartburn, and maybe it's

becuase I know some other dude who isn't any better looking than I AM should thank me because he is getting

the shag of his life from jessica Alba's horny twin... but whatever the reason, this little discovery

REALLY irked me....

okay, THIS part of you i like ,lol. i can relate 100%. i have a love/hate

relationship going on with TE/w..... i feel great on it until 4 hours later when i realize the next person to not

use their directional in traffic is going to remove me from their bumper...:smite: . im not kidding there,btw. i,

like alot of other people, are none sensitive. also,i dont know if you remember the first time you ever used

'mones? i was literally high/spacey, and if you are comfortable wearing heavier applications, not everyone will

react positively.
after following this thread, my conclusion is that your one of those guys that dont really

need the extra kick 'mones give ya, but someone who can benifit from the conversation and extra chattiness

that say, SOE or even a dab of SOE/w (with that extra "girls get with me" scent which isnt heavy by the way.) will

give you. at first gals get like this-:blink: and then they get like this- :lol: then with some conversation,

:lovestruc . everyone remembers someone that made them feel good. made them laugh. made them think they were hot.

:thumbsup:

gabe1970
07-15-2006, 06:37 AM
Thanks for posting :box:Lor :box:

I kind of assumed that women were avoiding this thread because I'm not being

very serious about how I'm using pheromones. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or a one night stand - I just want

to verify for myself that they work for me, and so far I don't think they have but I'm having fun trying them out

and playing games with unsuspecting people. I'm going to use them for the first time today in a real social

situation instead of just toying with the people around me. I'm going to go to a Harley dealership and possibly

buy a bike, but definitely sign up for a class. It's also a barbecue and there will be a lot of people there. I

may end up spending a lot of time with these people, so I'm not playing games but I do want to use the "'mones"

to make a good first impression. I'm going to stick with the combo I've been using, and just be myself instead

of fanning the scent into peoples faces, etc :angel:

The first time I used 'mones was documented on here, but

I neglected to write down that they made me feel an unpleasant kind of drunk. I wouldn't call it high or spacey -

just a "oh crap i feel wierd, better not try to stand up" :blink: kind of feeling. It lasted about 5 seconds after

I put on SOE/NPA/AE. That APC/PI oil combo I originally bought didn't have ANY effect on me, and I have worn Realm

in the past. Realm stank like funky baby powder. People around me sneezed often and it gave a good friend migranes,

so I only wore it a few times.

my conclusion is that your one of those guys that dont really need

the extra kick 'mones give ya, but someone who can benifit from the conversation and extra chattiness that say,

SOE or even a dab of SOE/w (with that extra "girls get with me" scent which isnt heavy by the way.) will give you.

Why do you think this? I've been asked out by quite a few women in the past (when I was fit, not fat)

and, unfortunately, I currently get hit on by more gay men than I care to admit to. Please factor these things into

your evaluation of me.

okay, THIS part of you i like ,lol. i can relate 100%

:think::think::think:
Please tell me about the parts you don't like. That might help me later on, when I

do begin trying to attract someone special.

oscar
07-15-2006, 08:28 AM
gabe1970,

First of all, the

"pheromone oil" stuff that you bought IS the real deal. The guy who makes it buys his ingredients from Bruce, so it

really is a genuine APC/PI mixture.
At the @.015% Androstenone concentration that I've seen stated elsewhere, 3

or 4 drops would probably be a good starting application range.

Secondly, go back and re-read

this post by Riley (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=186785#post186785). It's excellent

advice to help novices distinguish between the reactions they get from the various pheros, AND in your case may be

able to help you decide which product or individual phero component is making you "smell like a deer".
The "usual

suspect" for this is almost always A-None, but some folks (like me) are especially sensitive to the aroma of A-Rone,

so it should be helpful for you to figure this out. It's tough to be confident and attractive when you think that

you smell bad.
If it's NOT just a matter of your own hypersensitivity that's causing you to pick up on this

"deer smell" thing, then it could be your natural body chemistry or your supplement use that's causing this.

You're the one who has to do the experimenting by starting to eliminate the variables. Start with a clean slate

once you've run out of the A-dienol supplement. Phero dosage guidelines that you establish while still taking this

stuff might well be invalid once it's cleared your system. (It's also just possible that this stuff may be the

cause, or at least a contributor to the "deer smell" issue.)

Lastly, when you ARE ready to start combining

products you've got to have a handle on what the total doses are in your applications. While I find that 1/3 pack

of SOE gel is an excellent stand-alone dose of A-Nol and A-Rone, I would want to back that down to 1/4 or even less

if I'm going to be using AE at the same time since it too contains A-Nol and A-Rone.

A "quick start" guide

to use of the gels (something that I've been meaning to post for a while) might look like this:

SOE Gels -

1/4 to 1/3 pack per application
AE Gels - 1/4 to 1/3 pack per application.
TE Gels - 1/5 to 1/4 pack per

application
Chikara Gels - 1/3 to 1/2 pack per application
Perception Gels - 1/2 to 1 pack per

application

Each of these recommendations is based on my use of the product as a stand-alone application.

When combining products that share one or more phero components you've got to do the math to figure out whether or

not you're approaching overdose levels.
My personal "optimal dose level" for the "big 3" pheros are:
.02mg

A-None
.04mg A-Nol
.01-.02mg A-Rone (depending on how much A-None I'm using)
.....your mileage may vary,

but it's up to you to figure that out. ;)

Oscar :)

live4themusic
07-15-2006, 10:56 AM
New

question: Define a dab. Yeah, you read that correctly... DEFINE. A. "DAB".

There are threads on this

very subject. It has been my impression that most people consider a dab to be with the plastic insert on. These same

people have used as many as 8 "dabs" with good results. The most I've read about anyone using with the insert off

was 2 dabs, and that even seems like a lot to me. I think if everone would specify when mentioning dabs of NPA

whether they had the insert in or out, it would clear up a lot of confusion.

InvisibleEdge
07-15-2006, 02:04 PM
There

are threads on this very subject. It has been my impression that most people consider a dab to be with the plastic

insert on. These same people have used as many as 8 "dabs" with good results. The most I've read about anyone using

with the insert off was 2 dabs, and that even seems like a lot to me. I think if everone would specify when

mentioning dabs of NPA whether they had the insert in or out, it would clear up a lot of confusion.

Dabs

is with the insert off. Drops is with the insert on.

Lor
07-15-2006, 06:15 PM
:think::think::think:
Please

tell me about the parts you don't like. That might help me later on, when I do begin trying to attract

someone special.
aw gabe, i didnt want to give you the impression there was anything about you i didnt

like! i just meant that you were funny,sarcastic, and you always use your manners,which when you combine all three

:lovestruc is very attractive. so the second i read that dab part ,i lost it,lol.
when i read the kind of

responses you get, it genuinely sounds like you probably put out a fair amount of 'none on your own. so adding

more, even in small amounts, will be noticeable. its a good thing, so dont sweat it.
another thing:

Why

do you think this? I've been asked out by quite a few women in the past (when I was fit, not fat) and,

unfortunately, I currently get hit on by more gay men than I care to admit to. Please factor these things into your

evaluation of me.

having had plenty of gay friends i can tell you that one thing is certain-
most

acknowledge and appreciate the same things that women do in a guy....humor, attractiveness,manners. apparently you

werent crude or ruff around the edges enough to turn them off, and that is flattering. if what bothers you is the

ratio of men approaching vs women, again it could be the intimidation factor with the 'none, and women in general

arent especially aggressive. or maybe the ones your attracted to arent.we all tend to disreguard any hit that

wasnt the one we wanted as if it didnt count sometimes, and tayloring your mix to the KIND of gal you like might be

the way to go, for future reference.
then again, these are only my humble opinions, take it with a grain of salt

or frank's redhot cuz that stuff rocks....

gabe1970
07-15-2006, 08:00 PM
First of all,

the "pheromone oil" stuff that you bought IS the real deal. The guy who makes it buys his ingredients from Bruce, so

it really is a genuine APC/PI mixture...

Good to hear that the oil is legit, and thanks for

the reply/post. I will start working with the gel and oil doses you recommended.

gabe1970
07-15-2006, 08:14 PM
aw gabe, i didnt

want to give you the impression there was anything about you i didnt like! i just meant that you were

funny,sarcastic, and you always use your manners,which when you combine all three :lovestruc is very attractive.

:kiss: Thanks!

when i read the kind of responses you get, it genuinely sounds like you

probably put out a fair amount of 'none on your own. I guess I don't comprehend how/why you guys think I

put out a lot of -none.

if what bothers you is the ratio of men approaching vs women, again it could

be the intimidation factor with the 'none, and women in general arent especially aggressive. or maybe the ones

your attracted to arent. Yes, the ratio irritates the heck out of me and the women who

are attracted to me never seem to be all that interesting.

tayloring your mix to the KIND of

gal you like might be the way to go, for future reference.
then again, these are only my humble opinions, take it

with a grain of salt or frank's redhot cuz that stuff rocks.... That's actually a bit of a problem. I

like everything from the cutesy soccer-mom-who-lives-in-khakis to sleazy-biker-chick types. Who do I want to

attract? Petite Brunettes. That's as specific as I can get. (Um, see the problem?) Edit: KT Tunstall is the ideal

woman - beauty, brains, soul, and passion. The way she moves, her expressions, her voice -- "hot damn!" You can

find out all about her at http://music.aol.com/artist/kt-tunstall/692094/main (http://mp.aol.com)
Edit:

Photos attached to this posting.

And about Franks - "A thrill a bite", baby! :cheers: Actually, if it's not the

XTRA hot :smite: then it's really not worth drinking, uh, I mean using.... but seriously, I

prefer KC masterpiece to anything else - hot sauce, bbq, steak sauce, you name it ...

nothing else compares.

Lor
07-16-2006, 05:27 AM
isnt she

cute!
now, i could be wrong, but my theory stands that to get an intense person, you have to experience that

intenseness yourself and resonate somewhere on their level.... i dont mean to imply that in level i mean someone can

be better than another, for there is no such thing; i mean we all resonate where we are comfortable, we congregate

around similarities,not differences. i may not have anything in common with someone specifically, but im naturally

hyper... so i wouldnt find a layed-back easy-going person attractive (that would keep me out of trouble,wouldnt want

that) but someone who is impulsive... i wouldnt have to think about it. i probably wouldnt even know what it was i

found attractive at first,see? wear 'mones that intensify your passionate side, and someone similar will

notice. i know not everyone will agree with that, lol.

gabe1970
07-16-2006, 07:39 AM
isnt she

cute!
She's HOT! I guess you'd have to hear her in an interview to get her entire personality. The total

package is what turns me on, not (just) her looks.

to get an intense person, you have to experience

that intenseness yourself and resonate somewhere on their level.... we all resonate where we are comfortable, we

congregate around similarities,not differences. i may not have anything in common with someone specifically, but im

naturally hyper...

You know, I've been wondering about this as it applies to myself. I'm into a wide

variety of things that are completely unrelated to each other, and find it easy to get along with many different

kinds of people. Thus the ATTRACTION to a wide variety/types of women. The thing is, they never know how similar

I am to them, so I'm never considered to be "like" them.

Some examples...
"Gabe, YOU'RE an artist?!"
"How do

you know Japanese?!"
"YOU were a bodybuilder?"
"I thought you were WHITE."
"Your clothes are unusually

STYLISH for a country boy from KANSAS..."
"YOU'RE not a christian!"
"You CAN'T be jewish!"
"YOU were in the

Army?"
"Why do you spend so much time in New York, if you're from Kansas. That just doesn't sound right..."
"I

thought you were from NYC. What's UP with the (Kansas) Jayhawks hat?"
"Oh, sorry, I just figured

you for the kind of guy who knew about cars."
And those are the just most memorable RECENT ones. My point is that

I don't fit into anyones neat little "BOX" of what they're expecting or looking for.
Thus the image problem I

mentioned. If I want a specific type of woman, I need to tailor my image to them, and I'm just not a "one

image' kind of guy.:)

so i wouldnt find a layed-back easy-going person attractive (that would keep me

out of trouble,wouldnt want that) but someone who is impulsive... i wouldnt have to think about it. i probably

wouldnt even know what it was i found attractive at first,see?

Hey, if you look anything like your avatar

and you could "settle" for someone with "quiet intensity", let me know...:twisted:

wear 'mones that

intensify your passionate side, and someone similar will notice. i know not everyone will agree with that,

lol.
I think I'd agree with you, but I like the way NPA makes me feel...so, to paraphrase hamlet,

"To NPA or not NPA, that is the question."

And as for the image thing, my wardrobe is becoming more and more

useless as I drop weight. It's almost time for a total replacement, and I think i'm going to go with a kind of

"preppy with an edge", blending my artsy side with my zombified "must-wear-khakisMUST...wear...khakis" and tempered

by an engrained military leaning towards shades of green, brown, and black. Picture Jcrew with a touch of Harley

Davidson and none of the cheezy pastels. I think that's my "type".

belgareth
07-16-2006, 07:56 AM
I don't fit

into anyones neat little "BOX" of what they're expecting or looking for.

Gabe, that's the most

important aspect of what you've been saying. It's a pain in the butt to march to your own drummer, isn't it? In

the long term it will stand you in good stead and gain you respect if you refuse to change for others. Instead of

changing, pull back and force others to come to you. It takes some time and practice but is very worthwhile in the

long run.

Lor
07-16-2006, 09:08 AM
My point

is that I don't fit into anyones neat little "BOX" of what they're expecting or looking for.
Thus the image

problem I mentioned. If I want a specific type of woman, I need to tailor my image to them, and I'm just not a "one

image' kind of guy.:)

i meant think BROADER than a box....
dont change for anyone,or taylor yourself,

but there will be essences of you that draw similar essenses to you... for instance, i met this guy a couple years

ago. we dress differently; we look way different; we had a different in all ways circle of friends.... one thing we

had similar to eachother though- we're ballsy. nothing could stop us from bursting into song in a quiet room or

picking a raging fight with eachother in our local watering hole to see who the better actor was ..... all this goes

beyond image. so when i think of attracting a specific kind of gal, i mean someone who is an aggressive responder vs

a quiet reserved type. some guys genuinely prefer a girl who is proper for all intents and purposes in public...no

overt displays of affection, more quiet than not,ect. i was thinking certain pheromones may "open" up a quiet

gal....... or slow down a louder gal... only these experiences shared really helps in the choosing of the 'mones.

this forum rocks.:thumbsup:

Lor
07-16-2006, 09:15 AM
Gabe, that's the

most important aspect of what you've been saying. It's a pain in the butt to march to your own drummer, isn't it?

In the long term it will stand you in good stead and gain you respect if you refuse to change for others. Instead of

changing, pull back and force others to come to you. It takes some time and practice but is very worthwhile in the

long run.
i need you on speed-dial for the instant wisdom gratification,lol.( just want to say your

appreciated. :kiss: )

gabe1970
07-16-2006, 10:41 AM
It's a pain

in the butt to march to your own drummer, isn't it? ... It takes some time and practice but is very worthwhile in

the long run.

35 years of that is a bit much, though.:sad:

Thanks for the (welcome and appreciated)

advice, but I think I should clarify and state that I intend to clarify my image, to be more focused as opposed to

being so... I don't know the word - ambiguous? Innocuous? Generic? Bland? KOSHER? Yeah, that's it. Don't wanna

be just another Oscar Meyer Weiner wrapped up in a low-dollar bun.

belgareth
07-16-2006, 10:52 AM
35 years of

that is a bit much, though.:sad:

Thanks for the (welcome and appreciated) advice, but I think I should clarify

and state that I intend to clarify my image, to be more focused as opposed to being so... I don't know the word -

ambiguous? Innocuous? Generic? Bland? KOSHER? Yeah, that's it. Don't wanna be just another Oscar Meyer Weiner

wrapped up in a low-dollar bun.

I turn 50 soon and am still working on it. But since I stopped worrying

about what everybody else was or wanted me to be, I am a lot happier. Being happier has resulted in far more and

better relationships than I had while trying to 'Fit In"

gabe1970
07-16-2006, 10:53 AM
so when i think of

attracting a specific kind of gal, i mean someone who is an aggressive responder vs a quiet reserved

type.

You're on the money - I've happily dated mostly the aggressive type and then I

married the quiet reserved type. That's where I went wrong. So what kind of 'mones attract the agressive type?

I have to admit that I think I'm addicted to how AE and NPA make me feel - so much so that I almost don't care

how they make anyone else feel.

And I've finally figured out that SOE is what smells like DEER LURE on

my skin.

gabe1970
07-16-2006, 10:55 AM
I turn 50 soon

and am still working on it. But since I stopped worrying about what everybody else was or wanted me to be, I am a

lot happier. Being happier has resulted in far more and better relationships than I had while trying to 'Fit

In":goodpost:

PRECISELY. FYI - I'm not trying to fit in, I just want an image that clearly shows

everyone who I really am instead of me being "all over the map".

gabe1970
07-16-2006, 11:58 AM
Just taking the new avatar for

a spin. Couldn't decide between that and the "Buck in Rut" image.

And yes, I just discovered the "profile"

section.

The Real FTR
07-16-2006, 12:12 PM
*cough*
Is that part of

your more clearly articulated image?!

gabe1970
07-16-2006, 12:14 PM
Everybody's a comedian.

belgareth
07-16-2006, 07:15 PM
i need you on

speed-dial for the instant wisdom gratification,lol.( just want to say your appreciated. :kiss: )
Thanks,

Lor!

Lor
07-16-2006, 07:17 PM
tell me that is chris farley on

saturday nite live! oh my yes, i like this new image! ive seen that episode ONLY a million times, both he and

patrick swayze try out for the same stripper part! that rocked!
you know, if you want to focus on one part of "your

map", exaggerate who you are.

gabe1970
07-16-2006, 10:54 PM
you know, if you

want to focus on one part of "your map", exaggerate who you are.

Soooo I should exaggerate my

"short fat guy-ness"? :rofl:

Sorry. God I need to sleep.

In other news: Think I found

my roommate of choice today. Very cool, nice, incredibly fit female mixed martial artist (extremely hard core) and

she's a Phd grad student. We spent a bit of time walking around her basement deciding where to put my exercise

equipment and on my way out we spent a lot of time just chatting on her front porch. I wasn't wearing any "

'mones."

If living with her doesn't help me get in shape and re-focus, I don't know what will. Living with

the chopper-builder/bike dealer would be too much of a party (but at least now I know who to take my bike to for

repairs and customizing, when I buy it.)

Lor
07-17-2006, 04:13 AM
my goodness, connections

connections!!!
the only thing stopping anyone from getting in the shape they want is incentive. i wont be back in

shape until someone pisses me off enough and tells me i cant. otherwise, im content to be out of shape,lol.:whip:

gabe1970
07-17-2006, 06:29 AM
You can't!

gabe1970
07-19-2006, 03:30 AM
My pet "social

experiment" is on hold as I shuffle roommates and jobs. Will begin posting again when I have time.

BizmanJoe
07-25-2006, 12:33 AM
I do not know your individual body type or needs, a dietien or doctor should tailor you

a diet and work out regime based on your individual needs, but in my experience, cut the carbs way down if you want

to slim up, but see your doc, just to be sure.

Alot of my friends have divorced, guess that is why im staying a

batchelor until im 50 and a millionaire, and then I will marry some nice little asian woman that will walk behind me

and fetch my slippers.

Dont fret, thier are alot of support groups out there for guys just comming out of this

often traumatic experience, and mate, just go out there and try to enjoy yourself, talk to as many people about it,

you will discover that alot of people, even strangers, are very supportive, and it get better each day.

Hey, bronzie. It's me - the guy that sent shivers down your spine. I used to think like you - wait until 50 and a

millionaire... but I'll tell ya, when your soulmate comes by (and it typically happens when you least expect it)

it'll hit you like a brick and you'll be under the spell before you know it. Ahhh, amore - luv it or leave

it.:thumbsup:

Holmes
07-25-2006, 05:50 AM
my goodness,

connections connections!!!
the only thing stopping anyone from getting in the shape they want is incentive.

I wish it were always that simple.

BizmanJoe
07-25-2006, 10:49 AM
I

wish it were always that simple.

I know, but ya gotta keep it simple, student (KISS). I wish women were

simple like men...tch, tch.

gabe1970
07-25-2006, 10:51 AM
KISS= keep it simple,

STUPID.

Sorry, couldn't leave it alone...

BizmanJoe
07-25-2006, 02:47 PM
KISS= keep it

simple, STUPID.

Sorry, couldn't leave it alone...

Actually, I was being nice. As a former teacher,

we used to say student, not stupid.

pbj
07-25-2006, 08:32 PM
I wish women were

simple like men...

For some reason, I have the urge to start singing "The rain in Spain falls mainly in

the plain"... lol.

gabe1970
07-25-2006, 08:35 PM
Bwahahahhaha! <-- evil

laughter.

I was trying to be nice and not say that, but thanks for posting it, pbj.

BizmanJoe
07-26-2006, 12:17 AM
For

some reason, I have the urge to start singing "The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain"... lol.

Hmmm. Is there such a song? I was rather thinking of the "Thong Song." Thong. Thong. Thong. Thonh. Thong.

Mtnjim
07-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Hmmm. Is there

such a song? I was rather thinking of the "Thong Song." Thong. Thong. Thong. Thonh. Thong.

Yes, it's

from "My Fair Lady" based on G. B. Shaw's "Pygmalion"

Lor
07-26-2006, 01:58 PM
I know, but ya

gotta keep it simple, student (KISS). I wish women were simple like men...tch, tch.
okay....im leaving this

thread now......

The Real FTR
07-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Either that or pass the

doobie and we'll all sing...

gabe1970
07-26-2006, 02:33 PM
Hey, no doobies on this

thread!
'bye Lor, -sniff, sniff - it was nice having you around.

Holmes
07-26-2006, 03:10 PM
I know, but ya

gotta keep it simple, student (KISS). I wish women were simple like men...tch, tch.

I meant that

incentive isn't necessarily all it takes to get into shape.

BizmanJoe
07-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Yes,

it's from "My Fair Lady" based on G. B. Shaw's "Pygmalion"

Well, thanx Jim. Now I'll have to rent the

movie and check out the song to see how it applies to the thread.:cheers:

gabe1970
07-26-2006, 07:31 PM
I've

been trying to find a roommate and had been interviewing for a new job, so I held off on using pheromones for

awhile. This isn't to say that i didn't use them - i just wasn't methodical and organized about it, and

avoided wearing them in critical situations (ie interviews and meetings).

Some hits-
Blockbuster- wearing 1/2

pack SOE and 1/2 TE - total space out effect on a teenage girl. She stood near me for a few minutes, thumbing

through DVDs. Then she just stopped, stood ther for a few seconds, and wandered off with an un-natural almost

tranced-out look on her face. It was uncomfortable to see her like that. I was wearing a black T, khaki short, and

leather flip-flops.

Grocery Store- wearing 1 drop of NPA in my hair and 2 drops of APC/PI oil combo on my neck -

i got the EVIL eye from a cute 20-something girl when i walked by and said hello. Wearing button down shirt, jeans,

and dress shoes.

Lab- I slipped up and habitually put some NPA in my hair and wore a T-shirt which I had worn to

bed, while wearing Perception (no hits on that). i intimidated the hell out of the lab tech, almost had to draw my

own blood, today everyone gave me an unusal amount of respect, and apparently most of the people i met assumed i

was a doctor. Was wearing black suit, sweet $200 blue shirt, dress shoes and no tie.

Cullmanz Own
07-26-2006, 09:18 PM
This is quite a topic here.

I don't really have anything to say except I love Chris Farley.

Just bought the best of Chris SNL. YEAH BABY.

I'm goin to live in my van down by the river. PEACE.

BizmanJoe
07-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and I'm sorry but this is a LONG post. Trying to get a nice thread

going here.

I found this forum after making an "impulse buy" of an APC/Primal Instinct Combo that I found on

another site. Yes, I saw another thread on this combo, but it was more like a notice of availability than a

discussion thread. Anywho, It's described as "100% Pheromone Oil (Incredible APC/Primal Instinct Combo) - Roll-on

bottle". After reading through some reviews on this site, I'm wondering if I wasted my money on an ineffective or

possibly negative combination of pheromones and I have a few questions.... :type:

First, Any thoughts on how

much to apply? I've read about bad OD's and negative reactions, so I've 100% ruled out wearing it to work and

will probably only wear it in the evenings (after work and in public) as a kind of a social experiment. :POKE:

I'm new to my job and the area and don't know many people, so I am going to buy Alpha A314 for the supposed

"James Bond Effect", soon. I work with a few type-A men but mostly women, in a high-stress, close-quarters

operating-room type of an environment --and I don't want to risk a single OD or significant negative reaction in

that environment. But I didn't know about the downside to pheromones until I started to seriously explore this

forum, and I've already made my whopping $12 purchase (which won't be worth my time to return). So right now I

just want to experiment on the usual random-stranger-in-the-aisle and cute-girl-at-the-checkout-counter and see how

they react to a short fat guy armed with pheromones. I'll document my experiments here, so be sure to check back in

the next week or two.

Second, I've read through hundreds of posts and know y'all will ask about my physical

characteristics and I'll get to that in a second - I'm most interested in how the pheromones will mix with my

biochemistry since I'm a "Heinz 57" mix of many races... caucasian(anglo-saxon,slavic and

gypsy)/spanish/middle-eastern/miskito indian/black and possibly part chinese.

I'd say I'm about 3/4 white and

1/32 black if I had to break it down in order for you guys to get a handle on my biochem (every other ethnicity is

somewhere in between - let me know if I need to be more detailed). As for my natural pheromone output, this might be

a problem. Dark skinned black women have always seemed to be attracted to me (though i'm generally not attracted to

them), and asian girls are straight up repulsed. (Hey, I'm being honest.) The fit or skinny artsy/hippy girls I'm

most interested in have always seemed non-plussed when I've approached them, and I think that's an image/wardrobe

problem. Back to that in a moment...

Physically, Let's just assume I'm a solid 5 on a rating of 1 to 10. I was

rated a 3 on "hot or not", though I think a "friend" of mine had a lot to do with that, as my rating abruptly

spiraled down from an 8 immediately after I showed her the photo.

But I digress... I'm 35, 5'6", 189lbs and

30% bodyfat. The weight won't be an issue for long - I am a former bodybuilder. I started dieting/working out again

a month ago, have already dropped 10 lbs + I know what I'm doing. I'll be muscular and down to 170 lbs by October

but i'm not sure how lean I'll be.

Last of all, I'm on the rebound from a divorce and though I'm not exactly

shy, I've recently realized that I also "ain't got no game" with the typical nice guy deal. Since nobody knows me

here, this is my chance to completely remake myself, if i can pull it off. I'm thinking of cultivating a bit of an

edgier pseudo-bad-boy image as I get back into shape (oh and I'm doing that to get back into the martial arts -

forgot to mention that). I'm new in town and I'll need a new wardrobe anyhow, once I lose the spare tire. So why

not? I've been told that my closet "looks like a LL Bean catalog". Arghh! So I'm short, fat, AND a fashion

disaster! First step: I've already tossed out all of the khakis and I've decided that Eddie Bauer stores are

off-limits. Any other suggestions? (Be nice folks.)

Thanks in advance for your time and any information you

provide, this should be fun.
GABE
aka "a short fat guy armed with pheromones."

Oh, man.

Rebound - I'm right there with ya brother. I just got divorced three months ago. Try checking out some men's mags

like Maxim & FHM & GQ. You'll get a decent idea on what is current and how to dress and look kool at the same

time.

Also, try adding some 7-keto to your diet. It's a clinically proven compound that will provide the

substrates for augmenting fat-burning enzymes in your liver. Ther are several brands available (I like Enzymatic

Therapy, but San's Blaze Extreme is good too) That plus a metabolic enhancer like Tight (San Nutrition) will work

well together to burn off the fat in a hurry.

Add to that a natural anti-aromatase and your muscles should

harden up pretty quick and you should be able add a few good lean lbs.

As for mones, what works for me may not

work for you, but I've had some preety good hits with AE/m + SOE and some phenomenal hits and responses with Andro

4.2 (stinks) + WAGG + SOE.

Good luck on your hunting!!!:welcome:

gabe1970
07-26-2006, 10:23 PM
Also, try

adding some 7-keto to your diet.

:welcome: to the party, Joe!

I'm PMing

you.

gabe1970
07-29-2006, 07:17 AM
A tall "BBW"

walked up behind me in line at the grocery store, reached out and pushed me pretty roughly on my shoulder. So I

turned around to see what was up- and before I could say anything, she said
"Yo, you STINK,

yo.":whip:

I was like "Uh, thanks for telling me."
"No problem - you just need a shower."

:lol: I

was too amused and in shock to ask her what she thought I smelled like. I'm guessing I smelled sort of like deer

lure.

Afterwords I made my usual friday trip to blockbuster, where I bought some used DVD's. (4 for $20!) Two

women there (white, average size, 1 good looking brunette in her 30's, one frumpy brunette in her 40's) both

steered their children away from me and around my aisle the moment they entered it. I was wearing 2 drops of an

APC/PI oil combo (on my neck) that I bought at at another site, and I probably won't wear it again.

I was

pretty focused on digging through the DVD's and was not scoping people out, observing them closely, or staring at

anyone. The only thing I think i had done that might have been the least bit alarming, is that I smiled at the kids.

(I'm a Dad and I sometimes work in pediatrics, so damn it, I can't help but smile at little kids.) Anyhow, I also

don't think I was dressed in a way that would have scared anyone off - I was dressed in a dark brown "ringer"

T-shirt, Dark Levi's, and black dress shoes. Shirt was tucked in, also wore a thick black belt from the Gap.

Bottom line, the "stank" is probably what put the fear of Gawd into these womens eyes.:run:

gabe1970
08-05-2006, 02:53 PM
I'm

almost 100% convinced that NPA is too strong for me and effects people in both positive and negative, unpredictable

ways. On thursday night I wore 1 drop of NPA in my pubic hair, and went out. No hits, nothing unusual, but i didn't

spend much time around many women. But yesterday (friday) I might have gotten some kind of carry-over effect from

wearing that one drop of NPA on thursday evening...:blink:

Let me preface this by stating that I've only been

working at this new job since wednesday, so I don't know these people well enough to say that my observations are

very meaningful...

Friday at work I did not have any positive experiences with any of the women I work closely

with - their reactions were purely neutral, unemotional, and less positive/enthusiastic than the past few days. One

guy (young early 20's) was stone-cold, seemed to resent my presence and kept at quite a distance from me all day.

He hadn't been like this previously but he was having family problems and wasn't very happy to begin with, so I

don't know how to analyze his behavior and his negativity may have adversely effected the "group dynamic".

The

40ish guy I worked mostly with on friday was more respectful, more professional than he had been but that might be

because he's just getting to know me.

The two pseudo-positive hit experiences I had were with attention-craving

female sales reps who took me off guard, on two seperate, individual occasions. They were in their late

twenties/early thirties, caucasian, thin/attractive, outgoing/friendly and very well dressed. They wandered into our

work area, approached me and stood uncomfortably close while asking directions and then acting like they didn't

want to leave. I bumped into one of them in an elevator later on, and she seemed disappointed when we got off the

elevator before she did - I had just introduced myself and started to get to know her a little. Earlier on in the

day my coworker and I had discussed how starved for attention or conversation that the sales reps had seemed.

Apparently they don't do anything but work while on the road, and being in a new town every week with no friends is

not very much fun. (Been there, done that, quit after 3 months.) I would have asked her to dinner if my financial

situation was more stable, and i think that she was trying to lead me in that direction with our conversation when

I suddenly ended it and just got off the elevator. After we got off the elevator, the 40ish guy looked at me and

said
"Well, she's obviously very lonely." :wub:

So why didn't these ladies approach anyone

else? I don't entirely attribute it to the pheromones, but can't rule that out. I was the only 30-something white

man in the group, I am fairly approachable (been described as "affable") and I was in the middle of the group. So my

physical position, age, race, and disposition had at least as much to do with their reaction to me.

My personal

jury on pheromones is still out, but as of this moment I've ruled out continued use of APC/PI, NPA, Scent of Eros,

Primal Instinct, Perception, and Alter Ego.

Next weeks experiment: A314.

Wish me luck.
:cheers:

gabe1970
08-11-2006, 03:47 PM
A314 yielded no results this

week, after I scaled the dose up from one drop to four drops and used some of the "Instant" line of pheromones with

it today. I am chalking that up to my "elite" work environment and the nature of my job and peers +

coworkers.

Adding NPA to the mix tonight, but only going grocery shopping.

gabe1970
08-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Practically nobody at the G

store, no hits, no socialization, went in, grabbed my chow, eating it as I type.

gabe1970
08-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Given that

A314/IH/IS/NPA are all of the pheromones I have to work with at the moment, (and all that I'm buying for the

next month or two) and since their effects are not apparent at low doses or by themselves, and since I'm searching

for obvious,apparent effects -- - I'm using them all at once. :blink:

My experiences and thoughts so far:

drop of NPA gets obvious results, mostly negative, but some possible positive ones as far as being an attention

getter with women and definitely a respect-generator concerning alpha males.
Neither A314 or Instant S affects ME

in an obvious manner, and I don't notice their apprently subtle effects on the co-workers I normally socialize

with.
2+ sprays of Instant H changes my name from Gabe to "Gabby" - if I spray it on my arms and then my hands go

anywhere near my own face. Babbling needlessly is not a good, fun thing for me.

Once my finances are

straight (end of September) I will probably buy Liquid Trust, maybe WAGG.

I'm also going off

of most of my nutritional supplements this weekend in order to see how my body chemistry and reaction to pheromones

is affected. I will still be on one fat-burner, but no pharmaceutical assistance, and I will be using only the

following supplements.

Biotest Hotrox (etiocholane, sclareolide, guggelsterone, caffeine)
Plant Sterols - 2

Grams/day
Flax Seed Oil and Omega-3 Fish Oils 3 grams/day
Daily Vitamin/Mineral Tablet, taken with each meal

instead of once daily
B-Complex (1x/day)
Vitamin E 400iu/day (Morning, pre-aerobics blood thinner)
Vitamin C 3

grams/day (1g/per meal, antioxidant)
(1) Post-Workout Protein Drink with Skim Milk (betwen lunch and dinner)
The

purpose of this "regimen" is burning fat and correcting my cholesterol ratios, maintaining mineral intake/output

balance, balancing my hormones, protecting my cardiovascular system, and lubricating my joints.

My diet is

basic:
Cheerios or Oat Meal with fruit, honey, and or cinnamon in Skim Milk
Odwalla Superfood (Fruit/Veggie drink

like V-8, but it tastes better)
Low fat Cold Cuts on "Double Fiber' wheat bread for lunch. I sometimes buy a soda

for lunch and eat free pastries when they're offered at work (1-3 x/week).
Skinless Chicken Breasts cooked in a

variety of spices, Fruits, and Honey for dinner. (I buy them as soon as they go on clearance due to their expiration

dates, so my freezer is always stuffed with this low fat food)
At least 1 cup of Mixed vegetables/ Vegetable Medley

for dinner.
Variety of rice-based dishes with dinner. I often use tons of garlic, saffran and cumin but limit my

intake to 6 ounces/ about 150 calories per day.
Tons of water.
I "cheat" by eating Cinnamon or Chocolate Pop-Tarts

when I want a snack.http://www.pheromonetalk.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Next month I'll go back

to the Herbal Testosterone Boosters and a pharmaceutical stimulant, and possibly a liquid diet (Meal

replacements).
I think by adding back all of these carbs this weeken, and coming off of the stims, I probably

won't lose much weight this month but will feel a hell of a lot better and will not have any mood swings. (That and

pheromones might have a chance to work with my un-altered biochemistry)

gabe1970
08-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Actually, my next purchase may

just be the Lucky 7 Phero Chem Set and Liquid Trust. Anyone know a good source of cologne decants or "variety

packs" of essential oils? I want to mix NPA, and Oxytocin with Androstenol in a base of colonge.

gabe1970
08-12-2006, 08:43 PM
Up until now I've

been avoiding having to get my hands dirty by mixing my own products. Is there an FAQ or other resource on mixing

your own from the chem sets available on this site? :think:

I already have ethanol, DMSO, and a variety of

alcohols available, as well as a centrifuge, beakers, vials, stoppers, vials, tubing -- probably need to buy a pack

of funnels. Do I need to use sterile technique or maintain a certain pH level? Also have access to syringes,

needles, and other medical/laboratory equipment as needed. I've found a few good suppliers of inexpensive

Essential Oils, too. Anyone want to point me in the right direction? I'm too lazy to search endlessly when I know

that someone on this board undoubtabley has the answer to my questions. :box:

gabe1970
08-20-2006, 09:28 AM
I've been using 1

drop of A314 and a 1/2 drop / itsy-bitsy, teeny-tiny drop of NPA everyday for the last part of this

week.

I apply the A314 on the back of my neck and the NPA in my pubic hair, about 1 hour before I start work. I

noticed no negative hits. On the other hand, any positive hits that I received were too subtle for me to notice and

my bath towels REALLY stink.:rant:

Training in an alpha-male-centric department this week. Will be dropping the

NPA for the week and ramping up to 2 drops of A314 and two sprays of Instant S. Wish I could afford some WAGG for

next weeks rotation though, since I'll be working with 99% women.

gabe1970
08-20-2006, 09:39 AM
...any positive

hits that I received were too subtle for me to notice and my bath towels REALLY stink.:rant:

I take

that back - all anyone wanted to talk to me about on thursday beginning with lunch and continuing on until 5pm --

was sex. :smite:

Holmes
08-20-2006, 10:10 AM
Does Instant Shine work?

The Real FTR
08-20-2006, 01:40 PM
Hey - I was just reading

through this thread and one thing caught my eye - maybe you want to ease up on the garlic and cumin in your diet?

Both smells tend to linger...

gabe1970
08-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Does Instant

Shine work?

Not sure yet. If it does work, it's definitely not as dramatic as some say it is... at

least not for me.

gabe1970
08-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Hey - I was

just reading through this thread and one thing caught my eye - maybe you want to ease up on the garlic and cumin in

your diet? Both smells tend to linger...

Maybe I should, but I won't. My diet is extremely

low-fat and otherwise bland. Without a lot of intense spices, it would be intolerable.

tounge
08-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Not sure yet. If

it does work, it's definitely not as dramatic as some say it is... at least not for me.

Hasn't done squat for me either,and I'm on a second bottle, since the creator thought my fisrt bottle

may have been bad.

The Real FTR
08-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Maybe I

should, but I won't. My diet is extremely low-fat and otherwise bland. Without a lot of intense spices, it

would be intolerable.

Garlic's good for you, too, so ... nevermind, then!

gabe1970
08-21-2006, 03:01 PM
Hasn't done

squat for me either,and I'm on a second bottle, since the creator thought my fisrt bottle may have been

bad.

I was told it doesn't work for everyone and I might be overstimulated from taking all of the

nutritional supplements I was on. Now I'm not taking stimulants, it still apparently does not work for me, and I

seem to get a depressive effect after wearing IS all day. Seeing as how I get that depressive, downer effect after

almost 12 hours, I might actually be experiencing the mood-altering effects during the day, but I just don't

realize it.

Today I wore two sprays on my neck along with two drops of A314. Nothing dramatic happened like

being waited on hand and foot, as some people describe. :rofl:Tomorrow I'm applying two additional sprays &

drops, to my forearms.

gabe1970
08-21-2006, 03:05 PM
Garlic's

good for you, too, so ... nevermind, then!

Yeah, and I can't seem to get enough of it. I have to

seriously control myself when it comes to things like garlic and red pepper, because I have a high tolerance for

hot and spicy foods... i'm an addict. I also eat Cinnamon on my high-fiber breakfast cereal for its effects

on blood pressure. I will be adding Ginger to my meals too, now, because it is supposed to have a natural

anti-inflammatory effect. I may not eat enough of it to have an impact, but I will be adding it nonetheless since

there is no harm in it.

tounge
08-21-2006, 07:55 PM
I was told it

doesn't work for everyone and I might be overstimulated from taking all of the nutritional supplements I was on.

Now I'm not taking stimulants, it still apparently does not work for me, and I seem to get a depressive effect

after wearing IS all day. Seeing as how I get that depressive, downer effect after almost 12 hours, I might

actually be experiencing the mood-altering effects during the day, but I just don't realize it.

Today I

wore two sprays on my neck along with two drops of A314. Nothing dramatic happened like being waited on hand and

foot, as some people describe. :rofl:Tomorrow I'm applying two additional sprays & drops, to my

forearms.

Interesting. I find that IS gets me into a downer mood also after about 3

hours. And I'm not usually prone to depression. For what it's worth,WAGG does the same exact thing to me. The only

difference with the WAGG is that normal hetro males get a little to close to me for comfort. I noticed that somewhat

when I tried Copulins for an extende period of time also.

gabe1970
08-21-2006, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I'm with you. I'm

feeling "down" right now and I don't think there's a way around that side effect, so I will probably skip it

tomorrow and just go with 4 drops of A314. I'm going to be working with at least half a dozen "high value" people

tomorrow, so maybe A314 will give me a little bit of an edge in impressing them or at least keeping them off my

back.

And I guess I won't be buying WAGG after all.

tounge
08-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Yeah, I'm with

you. I'm feeling "down" right now and I don't think there's a way around that side effect, so I will probably

skip it tomorrow and just go with 4 drops of A314. I'm going to be working with at least half a dozen "high value"

people tomorrow, so maybe A314 will give me a little bit of an edge in impressing them or at least keeping them off

my back.

And I guess I won't be buying WAGG after all.

I'd back down to 2 drops or

"maybe" 3 at the most of the A314. Too much of this product by itself can also bring up unforseen problems. The

theory that less is more is usualy very true with almost all mones. There is however always an exception to the

rule. But it's always an exception. Now I have had some good results with 2 drops of A314 and 2 drops of AE. And

also with 2 drops A314 and one to two small sprays of the Edge. Originaly, that was the selling point of A314 by the

lady that works for the people that produce it.

gabe1970
08-22-2006, 02:59 PM
I'd back down to

2 drops or "maybe" 3 at the most of the A314. Too much of this product by itself can also bring up unforseen

problems.

Like what kind of unforseen problems?

I wore A314 by itself today, 4 drops, noticed

nothing out of the ordinary at work.

gabe1970
08-22-2006, 03:50 PM
I think the A314 doesn't do much for me because I'm pretty calm and confident already. Not quite

"James Bond" material, but I work at one of the top healthcare institutions in the world, and they repeatedly

hammer into us that we work there because we are "the best of the best and the brightest of the bright" and we "are

expected to act like it". :box:

Being presented with high expectations like that does many things to you, and

one of those things is to make everyone do what they're expected to do and act how they're expected to - so I

already act like I'm a "high-value" person because, at least at work, I am.

I'm

starting to realize that I don't have a use for pheromones in this environment and given my current situation(s).

I'm not ready to start dating yet - physically, financially, or emotionally. I will probably try more sexual

pheromones in the future - but I think I need to focus on my fitness and lifestyle before I head in that

direction.:frustrate

I don't think you can get an "amazing" woman unless you're an "amazing" man - and I'm

not there yet. So I don't think I'll be buying any more pheromones or conducting any more experiments for at

least the rest of the year. I'll hold on to A314 and NPA, but I have already promised to give IH and IS to

someone I consider to be a good friend.:type:

I'll be lurking in the background, so PM or IM me if you'd

like.

BFN:wave:

belgareth
08-22-2006, 03:56 PM
I think the

A314 doesn't do much for me because I'm pretty calm and confident already. Not quite "James Bond" material, but I

work at one of the top healthcare institutions in the world, and they repeatedly hammer into us that we work there

because we are "the best of the best and the brightest of the bright" and we "are expected to act like it". :box:

Being presented with high expectations like that does many things to you, and one of those things is to make

everyone do what they're expected to do and act how they're expected to - so I already act like I'm a

"high-value" person because, at least at work, I am.

BFN:wave:

That's an

interesting concept. If anybody else has some thought on that idea, I'd love to hear it. A314 does nothing for me

and that might explain why, my level of assurance in myself.

gabe1970
08-22-2006, 04:06 PM
That's an

interesting concept. If anybody else has some thought on that idea, I'd love to hear it. A314 does nothing for me

and that might explain why, my level of assurance in myself.

I just wanted to note that this idea first

ocurred to me when I noticed that some of the people who reported the more astounding, extraordinary results were

either younger, or less established people who were not already accustomed to being treated with respect, dignity or

as being "high-value" on a daily basis. My first thought was "Damn, that's not right. People shouldn't be

treated like that, heck, I'm treated betterthan that.":rant: and then "Whoa! WAIT a minute ...":think:

tounge
08-22-2006, 05:09 PM
I concur completely. My biggest

success with A314 mixes was with people who really didn't know me well. But, of people who do know me, I am pretty

well respected. I do think that the A314 does help tone down the none though.

I agree with your assement of

yourself Gabe. In order to attract an exceptional woman you are going to have to be an exceptional man. And the best

way for that to happen is to get in good shape and be a well rounded person.

I really think that there comes

a point where pheromones can become a waste of money. I think people in sales positions can find pheromones very

helpful, if they find the right mix, but as far as becoming a cassanova with them, there are way too many variables

for them to offer a great degree of consistancy. They also can become addictive and some people can't feel

confident without their mone fix.

gabe1970
08-22-2006, 05:38 PM
I agree with

your assement of yourself Gabe.
HahahahahHHHHahha OMG I don't know how i feel about

that!:think:

I really think that there comes a point where pheromones can become a waste of money.

Right now that's where I'm at. I've concluded that pheromones generally work to some extent, but I'm

not in a position to apply them so it would be a waste of money for me to purchase them. So I'm basically going to

work hard to put myself in that position, and when I'm ready, I know I can use pheromones for a little adult fun.

I've been tap-dancing around that idea for awhile, but now I've come full circle. My professional and social

life is allright the way it is -- pheromone use would be redundant.

I've got to settle my divorce first, then

I'll take care of my finances, and all the while I'll continue to get in shape so that I can enjoy the activities

I love to do. AFTER all of those things, then I'll think about dating... and using pheromones for that attracting

women.
(But I'll try to stick with simple combinations or all-in-one products.)

I think people

in sales positions can find pheromones very helpful, if they find the right mix,
Definitely.

but as far as becoming a cassanova with them, there are way too many variables for them to offer a

great degree of consistancy.
I think you're right for the most part. But I also think that NPA,

specifically, is magnetic towards strong "alpha" type females and repulsive towards others. That has been my

experience, and I hope to put that theory to test in my next "experiment."

They also can become

addictive and some people can't feel confident without their mone fix.
I can't relate, but I can imagine

how that's possible.

BizmanJoe
08-22-2006, 05:55 PM
BTW, I know what you mean

about NPA: I have 2 bottles of NPA I haven't even touched - it's too strong for me... perhaps, I should try using

a diluted mix (with WAGG and SOE) and see if the results would be similar to what I experienced on Andro 4.2 (with

WAGG and SOE).

gabe1970
08-22-2006, 06:03 PM
BTW,

I know what you mean about NPA: I have 2 bottles of NPA I haven't even touched - it's too strong for me...

I don't think it's too strong for ME. I love the stuff. I'll be blunt: I think it's too strong for

weak women.

Redhot medical sales chicks were drawn to me while I wore it. I'm talking wealthy, classy,

intelligent and sexy 8's and 9's on a scale of 1-10. (with 10 being reserved for movie stars, porn stars and

supermodels):twisted:

And I'd be a straight up "5" on that scale, BTW... on a good day.:sad:

NPA

should be renamed "NBGAF"... New Beer Goggles for Alpha Females.:cheers:

tounge
08-22-2006, 09:39 PM
I don't think

it's too strong for ME. I love the stuff. I'll be blunt: I think it's too strong for weak women.

Redhot

medical sales chicks were drawn to me while I wore it. I'm talking wealthy, classy, intelligent and sexy 8's and

9's on a scale of 1-10. (with 10 being reserved for movie stars, porn stars and supermodels):twisted:

And

I'd be a straight up "5" on that scale, BTW... on a good day.:sad:

NPA should be renamed "NBGAF"...

New Beer Goggles for Alpha Females.:cheers:

Again, I concur with you 100%. Npa and The Edge

are products for men and not for boys. Gabe I don't know if you work at John Hopkins or not, but it seems that the

Edge would be interesting to use at a place like that.

gabe1970
08-23-2006, 02:10 AM
Gabe I don't

know if you work at John Hopkins or not, but it seems that the Edge would be interesting to use at a place like

that.

John Hopkins! Sheesh. Talk about elitist. :box:

I'd prefer to keep my exact location and

employer private...:nono:... but I will admit that it is a place like that.

Why, specifically, did you

mention "The Edge" - what kind of results have you had with it and at what doses?

tounge
08-23-2006, 10:42 AM
John Hopkins!

Sheesh. Talk about elitist. :box:

I'd prefer to keep my exact location and employer private...:nono:...

but I will admit that it is a place like that.

Why, specifically, did you mention "The Edge" - what

kind of results have you had with it and at what doses?

I used Hopkins as an example,

because that is the exact type of place that you are going to find many high status, highpowered, egotitical and

extremely confident males. Not the phony balony type. The people who make it in aplace like that have accomplished

and therefore have a solid foundation to develope a genuine cofidence.

Now I don't know if you have the Edge

or not, But one spray of it to your bare chest and one drop of A314 to the back of your neck and one just below your

adam's apple, covered by a quality cologne,if used for a couple of weeks could be beneficial to you.

gabe1970
08-23-2006, 01:29 PM
I used Hopkins as

an example, because that is the exact type of place that you are going to find many high status, highpowered,

egotitical and extremely confident males... don't know if you have the Edge or not...if used for a couple of weeks

could be beneficial to you.

My facility is in the same league as Hopkins. I don't have the edge but

would be interested in knowing the exact kinds of effects you're refering to.

tounge
08-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Gabe,then use just two dabs of NPA

with the plastic insert in. Put one dab on on your left breast area and one on your right. Use the A314, like I told

you. Get a couple of qaulity frags that you can cover and also be appropiate for your work place. I'm thinking

along the lines of Creed's Green Irish Tweed and Versace. You will want to switch back and forth daily. Give it at

least two weeks to a month. Try to journal anything unusual. Also on your days off don't use the mones.

I'm

not going to tell you what to expect,as to avoid putting preconcieved notions into your head, but I really believe

you will see some differences. And make sure you continue to workout and watch that diet, as this will contribute to

the new image you will soon be portraying.

gabe1970
08-23-2006, 03:17 PM
I might just give that a shot.

Thanks.

gabe1970
08-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Today was very

strange.

I worked in an operating room kind of an environment today, had to cover everything except my forearms.

I applied 2 drops of A314 - one to each sideburn... and I added two sprays of IS to my surgical cap. Also sprayed

the hat with a small spray of Armani Black. People are not supposed to wear fragrances in

this environment, but i did it anyhow. And I'll do it again tomorrow along with some NPA!

Nurses literally

could not keep their hands off of me today, all day. Lost count of the number of women and times I was touched for

absolutely no reason, during small talk and during professional consultations. This is only my third day in this

environment - I received two backrubs, 5 elbow squeezes, a "lingering hand on the back" and had the distinct

sensation that one hot nurse was eyeballing - and contemplating grabbing - my butt.

Very strange.

Holmes
08-23-2006, 05:15 PM
And I'd be a straight up "5" on that scale, BTW... on a good day.:sad:

Is it

possible that you're lowballing there?

gabe1970
08-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Is it possible

that you're lowballing there?

I suppose it's possible, but think it's a safe assumption.

gabe1970
08-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Gabe,then use

just two dabs of NPA with the plastic insert in. Put one dab on on your left breast area and one on your right. Use

the A314, like I told you...Give it at least two weeks to a month. Try to journal anything unusual. Also on your

days off don't use the mones...

I was not around very many women today, and was not around any of

the fun women I worked with yesterday.

Nothing extraordinary happened concerning the alpha-males I've been

working with today, except that one of them kept apologizing to me every time I told him he needed to step aside

for me to do my job. Telling people to move is a normal part of many of the medical procedures we do - there is no

need to apologize before you move.

He could just be a bit of a wuss, and that was my impression of him. He was

both the smallest and the skinniest man in the group, so that probably has something to do with it.

There is no

way for me to tell if his behavior or my assessment of him was influenced by the pheromones I wore.

As for the

effects on me, right after I applied the pheromones I drove like a Nascar driver cutting through New York Traffic

on the way to an anger management class... and I enjoyed it. I also made a few off-color, innapropriate

jokes about overweight patients. :nono: This is out of character for me, but that was as bad as I got.

I wore

1 drop of A314 on each sideburn (2 total), 1 drop of NPA on each PEC (they're not breasts/man-boobs, tounge!) and

4 sprays of Instant Shine on my surgical cap.

Tomorrow I hope to be with the fun women I worked with

yesterday.:thumbsup:

tounge
08-24-2006, 05:03 PM
I was not around

very many women today, and was not around any of the fun women I worked with yesterday.

Nothing

extraordinary happened concerning the alpha-males I've been working with today, except that one of them kept

apologizing to me every time I told him he needed to step aside for me to do my job. Telling people to move is a

normal part of many of the medical procedures we do - there is no need to apologize before you move.

He

could just be a bit of a wuss, and that was my impression of him. He was both the smallest and the skinniest man in

the group, so that probably has something to do with it.

There is no way for me to tell if his behavior or

my assessment of him was influenced by the pheromones I wore.

As for the effects on me, right after I

applied the pheromones I drove like a Nascar driver cutting through New York Traffic on the way to an anger

management class... and I enjoyed it. I also made a few off-color, innapropriate jokes about overweight

patients. :nono: This is out of character for me, but that was as bad as I got.

I wore 1 drop of A314 on

each sideburn (2 total), 1 drop of NPA on each PEC (they're not breasts/man-boobs, tounge!) and 4 sprays of

Instant Shine on my surgical cap.

Tomorrow I hope to be with the fun women I worked with

yesterday.:thumbsup:

Too much NPA. I said dabs, not drops! And if you ever get cancer in

that region, it will be called breast cancer. Sorry.

gabe1970
08-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Too much NPA. I

said dabs, not drops! .
I used two "dispersals" of whatever came out of the bottle cap. call it whatever

the fark you want to call it.

gabe1970
08-25-2006, 06:21 PM
I wore the

NPA/A314/Instant S combo Again, yet I was not around very many women today. Only one female hindi nurse, late

twenties, flirted with me but she was also the only woman who I had any close contact with. I wasn't the least bit

interested, but she clearly was.

Noticed no unusual treatment or interactions with male coworkers.

Next week I

will be in the same work environment but working closely with a very catty, gossiping female in her 40's who I

would prefer to keep socially distanced from. :run:

I might be playing some mind games, including "spiking" her

chair or clothing with Instant H.:rofl: Too bad I don't have very many other toys to experiment with.

The week

after that I will be in a predominantly female environment made up of both senior staff and a few female

students.:angel: Hopefully I won't be working with that same %$#@&^! gossip.

Nothing else to report except that

I am finally moving into my new apartment this weekend and will not be online or on this forum for at least two

weeks.:blink:

I will be able to read my email at work, but no IM's, posts, or reading of the forum. So this

little experiment is on hold again until I get settled.

I'll try to keep a two week log and will

post it in it's entirety when I come back online, but I won't have much time and energy for anything other than

my expanded fitness routine.

gabe1970
09-08-2006, 09:52 PM
26-27 August
Weekend move into my new apartment, along with numerous trips to Ikea, Target,

and Wal Mart.

Week of 28 August - 1 September.
This is the week I was supposed to train

under the 40-something female gossip in a department similar to a surgical suite doing what I will call sterile

procedures. I resolved to continue using 2 drops of A314, one applied to each sideburn, and 2 drops of NPA - one on

each PEC for as long as I could stand it.

Monday, 28 August.
The (alleged) gossip called

in sick. I worked on and off with a 20 something black male instead. An uneventful day, other than some "male

bonding" and being briefed on hospital politics. The guys standing policy: Avoid all the women in the department...

except for the ultra-hot ones.

Tuesday, 29 August.
The gossip called in sick again. I was

almost late for work so I skipped my shower. Instead, I just shaved and sprayed myself all over with Tag Body Spray

"Midnight" fragrance and I forgot to apply pheromones. Today was a big ego-booster for me. Got two "eyelocks" from

two females I worked with - you know, where you lock eyes and "everything stops", and you just can't tear yourself

away? One was with a spanish female physician in her late twenties - from 10-12 feet across the room - when we tore

each other away she just shook her head violently and smiled - she literally "shook me off". The other was a very

petite, sexy little Filipino nurse who was standing very close to me. When I was finally able to tear myself away

from the gaze of that Spanish Hottie,
I turned my head to the left and immediately locked eyes with that nurse.

She stood there looking into my eyes for a few seconds and almost fell over backwards. She then looked down and went

back to work, and I turned to see the physician staring at me in silence, either spaced out or deep in thought.

There were two other females and one male in the room, busy doing other work and seemingly oblivious to what was

going on. Then another physician walked in, and we all began to work.

Less than a minute later I got a DIHL

from that same RN!
She had left the room and was coming back in as I left to answer a page-- and, just like all

the other "DIHL's" I've gotten in my life, we ran right into each other while going through the doorway, I grabbed

her by her hips instinctively as she slammed in to me... (nice flat belly and tiny little pelvis. Mmmmm...) and -

unlke the other DIHL's - she actually MOANED quietly and leaned back, pushing her pelvis into mine and exposing her

neck ( I threw that in there for all you body language fanboys out there.) Then she smiled, blushed, ducked her

head, grabbed one of my arms, and eased herself around me, brushing her head against my
chest/shoulder area as she

squeezed by. She might as well have grabbed me by the balls and led me around the room, because I was totally

smitten. For the rest of that procedure she was very touchy- feely, rubbing her (tiny) breasts up against me when

she passed, or resting her hand on my shoulder for balance, and leaning over/ reaching aound me constantly to get

things (looking into my eyes and smiling the entire time) but after that procedure was done, she seemed to avoid eye

contact for the rest of the day as I came in and out of her work area. I noticed that she was very "touchy-feely"

with the other males in her area, but not as blatantly, and the guys kept their hands to themselves OR didn't

notice. Those guys were much taller than me and because of her height (about 4' 6"- 4' 9") they may not have been

as attracted to her as I was. I missed my opportunity to capitalize on this combined "DIHL" / instant-attraction

phenomenon, but she will be at the top of my list when I finally start dating again. (If I were divorced and

financially solvent, I would have asked her out.) I just hope that she wasn't too embarrassed by our little

exchange or upset/insulted that I didn't ask her out. The female MD began using my name in every sentence when we

spoke, and has done so ever since. One of my male coworkers has noticed this next fact, and I think he was not the

only one -- she doesn't use anyone elses name as often when she addresses them and everytime that she DOES use my

name, it seems to perturb a female british nurse who sometimes works with her. This british nurse avoids being

around me, stays close to the male physicians, and avoids speaking with me and with any other women who are not her

suboordinates. She's more than "professional" or formal - she's uptight. Anyhow, the (Tiger-Woods-esque) male

physician in charge that morning went out of his way to stop me as I was leaving
the room and said...
"You are

very, VERY good at what you do."
(!)
SO should I stop taking showers in the mornings and start wearing my

pheromones every other day, or what?
The rest of the day went well but was not as "over the top" as that group of

events in that room. Flirted with a few more nurses, but nothing else notable happened.

Wednesday, 30

August
Normal morning routine but didn't shave today. Gossip was sick again, and I had another good

but hectic
day. Apparently a lot of people called out sick today, and the hospital was very busy. Ended up doing

twice as much work with
half as many people, I had two co-workers alternating between helping me and putting out

other fires, while I worked with the "fun
group of women" I worked with last week. Got two backrubs and many

flirtatious phonecalls to my cellphone for no reason
whatsoever. Lots of subtle sexual innuendo in those calls, 2

passing backrubs (from two different nurses), and one wierd "arm stroking incident" wherein one of those nurses -

who was standing directly in front of me -reached out with both hands, grabbed
ahold of the middle of both of my

forearms, and started rubbing/stroking them up and down from elbow to wrist while looking up into my eyes and

thanking me "for not leaving (her) all alone" (?!). If that doesn't have some kind of Freudian connotation to it,

then I don't know WHAT would. Both of the nurses who flirted with / hit on me were petite/thin caucasians in

their thirties. Other nurses and female "bystanders" laughed at us all day and several jumped in to our tit-for-tat

exchanges, and the running joke was
about me "getting lucky today if any of us catch you all alone, by yourself.",

while all of the male physicians seemed a surprised by
their behavior and remarks. It seems like all it takes is

for one female to break the ice, and then I'll suddenly get ambushed. Their flirtatiousness is contagious and they

like to gang up on me. I noticed today that the female spanish physician acts much more reserved while her male

peers are around and did not 'partake" in the flirty behavior towards me at all, and she seems to get quieter and

quieter the more the other women become vocal. My male co-workers seemed surprised by their behavior also - "Why

do they like YOU so much? They NEVER act like that." The males were also colder, more professional/formal and less

chummy towards me today. It could have been the fact that these two guys were over-worked and forced into assisting

me and running all over the hospital, "putting out fires". Could also have been some minor jealousy or

resentment...
And Yeah. I know, I know... some of you are pulling out your hair and practically screaming "Dammit!

It's the pheromones, Gabe! that's what they DO to people! Open your EYES, man!"
Calm down, LADIES... based on

prior experiences, I'm used to this kind of behavior in this kind of a work environment - I initiated some of the

flirting and kept it up as the day went on and as I came across willing participants. The (much younger,

inexperienced, and less traveled) male coworkers and male physicians have probably been taught that such behavior is

innappropriate in a work
environment. They're fresh out of school and brainwashed into being politically correct.

They seemed confused, expressed surprise, and were - as best as I can tell - shocked that this kind of behavior goes

on. The only women who did not flirt with me were the young twenty-something assistants who were in the procedures

with us - and I didn't initiate anything with them because of the "vibe" I got from them... (The vibe: "Why is

everyone flirting with this short, fat, old guy? I don't want him even TALKING to me. Yuck! Ew!") I imagine they

were also just out of school AND this led me to another observation / pet theory... People in their early twenties -

I hesitate to call them kids - have different social/sexual outlets while the thirty something nurses i've
been

flirting with are probably in the same social-phantom-zone that I am in -- that is, my job IS my social life and the

best place for me to meet people, make friends, and have fun. I/we don't go to bars and clubs. We don't

participate in a "nightlife" like people in their twenties. We don't connect with many people outside of work, and

we have children and families that take up our time on the
weekends and evenings. If I/we don't meet someone at

work, it's unlikely to happen at all because our social lives and ways of approaching the opposite sex are just

DIFFERENT. SO, I think that our behavior confuses the younger people - it seems innappropriate because it's not how

they behave (or are taught to behave) at work and because it would never occur to them to behave that way - because

that part of their life is seperate, compartmentalized. I could go on and on and refine this or explain it more in

depth, but that's my basic theory: many of us thirtysomethings are in our element at work while many of the

twentysomethings and younger physicians are shackled by the rules that have been forced down their throats. They

might say
"You don't know how to have fun", while I say "You don't know how to have fun AT WORK." And yes, it

could have been the pheromones today, but yesterday - a day I wore cheap body spray and did not wear any pheromones

at all - is more of the kind of day I've been hoping to have as the result of wearing pheromones and (somewhat)

expensive cologne. I wish I could remember when I took my shower on monday and exactly what time I had those great

"after
effects" (?) on tuesday.

Here's a sample phonecall (today, wednseday)... and if I remember correctly,

I got 5 similar calls today but this was the longest....
Nurse: "Gabe, where ARE you, I need you now."
Me: "I'm

busy right now. I can be there in 5 or 10 minutes."
Nurse: "So you'll come in 5 minutes?"
Me: "Yes... (thinking

and then playing along...) just for you, I'll come in 5 minutes."
Nurse: "OK, but you're going to have to spend

more than just 5 minutes with ME, honey. Once you're with ME, I guarantee you'll
work at least 2 hours."
Me:

"Hey, you know EVERYONE wants me. I'll come now, but if someone else wants me to come too, you're just going to

have to
share."
Nurse: "Well _I_ need you NOW."
Me: "I'm coming now."
Nurse: "Say that again... (husky voice)

louder."
Me: "I, ah, I charge extra for that."
Nurse: "Oh... Mmmm... (ha!) I have to go before I get into

trouble."
Me: "Tell everyone I'm coming in five minutes."
Nurse: "(To everyone in the area) Hey, Gabe says it

will only take 5 minutes for him to come."
(Muffled words and laughter in the background...)
Me:"THANKS A LOT.

Bye"
Nurse: "Bye, honey."
Thursday, 31 August
"You know, I called in sick all week because I didn't want to work

with you."
"Yeah, I figured that. SOooo... why'd you stop calling in?"
She was taken aback by my flip

answer. You see, I've heard in two psychology classes that when someone insults you in a
humorous way, they

really mean what they're saying. So she really DID call in sick because she didn't want to work with me, or it was

at least a contributing factor. And I would have been content if she kept calling in. I gave her the cold shoulder

and did not
help her in any way all day. Today was uneventful other than my initial confrontation and subsequent,

obvious avoidance of the
gossip. The guys I work with helped me out, and she ended up working mostly without me as

they ran interference and I conveniently disappeared when possible. Also I was told early in the morning (by a male)

that I "...must have spilled that bottle of cologne on yourself this morning - you got that slick Rick thing goin'

on with the cologne and hairgel." Nothing like being cut down politely by a friend. I really do need a haircut and I

did overdo it with the Armani, but figured it would fade by the time I got to work. Apparently I was wrong.
I'm

really tired of wearing the same thing all the time so next week I'm buying some sample bottles of some pheromones,

a bottle
of Liquid Trust from Love Scent
and also a variety of Tag & Axe body sprays......and getting a frickin

haircut so I can cut back on the hairgel. As of right now I throw on a ballcap the minute I leave the hospital,
to

cover up my Afro. I look like $%#@$ Albert Einstein right now.

Does anyone know a good website where I can buy a

variety of decants, inexpensively? I'd like to spend less than $50 on at least 4 colognes.

I'm going to try

adding an extra drop of NPA on my pubic hair right now (8pm) and skip the shower tomorrow morning before work. I'll

also skip the cologne and go with Tag Body Spray.

Friday, September 1st
... was uneventful

other than me getting to know a few more female coworkers on another shift.

Tuesday September

5th
I worked over the three day labor day weekend and each day was unremarkable. I also took a break

from wearing pheromones over the weekend, but wore them on monday.

Today, Tuesday, I wore 2 drops/dabs/whatever

of NPA on my chest and 2 drops of A314 - one behind each ear. Sick of my routine,
I also sprayed 1 spray of

Instant Shine on each side of my neck and 1 spray of Instant Honesty on each forearm. I noticed throughout the day

that the closer I stood to one of my coworkers, the friendlier and more talkative he became. He was overly

friendly. I also noticed that a hot, petite brunette ER nurse who I've seen several times would flip her hair in

my direction whenever she walked by me. She did this twice, and apparently just had her hair styled. I should have

said something (about the new haircut) but I was too busy observing what was going on around me. I imagine that

habit could become an issue when I "get back in the game", but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Right now

I'm just throwing that info out there for those of you who think that all body language is meaningful, but without

more context, I'm uncomfotable judging her behavior. I did have the chance to observe her interacting with 6 other

men in the course of ten minutes while I was waiting to see a patient -- I counted one smile, 5
nods, and no other

hair flips. There were no other guys similar to me around, so I couldn't observe her behavior with other short

30-something guys or guys with black hair. Interesting. Hmmm... I have a few male coworkers who are also

(relatively) short with black hair, so I'll try to watch her around them in the future. The day was otherwise

uneventful until I spent some time alone with "The Gossip" about 7 hours later.

I wanted to see if I could get

her to talk but also wanted to steer the conversation away from myself. So when we were standing off
to the sides

by ourselves, I leaned one arm against a wall that the gossip had her back to, putting my Instant-Honesty-soaked-arm

was within 2 feet of her face. Then I started counting... one mississipi, two mississipi... and when I hit twenty

Mississipi, she started talking shit about every doctor within 50 miles. She didn't stop for twenty minutes, and

then stepped away to work. When she came back to my spot 4 minutes later, she was silent for a few minutes, but

another "twenty mississipis" after I worked my arm
back into position, she started talking again. 35 minutes

later, and with just a little encouragement, I knew all about her family issues and which surgeons not to use. So

here's the question, the one some of you are getting tired of seeing me write down...
"But was it the

pheromones?"
Keep in mind, she IS a gossip. That's what she is known for. And I was egging her on, asking many

questions because I did not want to end up as the subject of our discussion. To me it was all BS, but I played along

as if I was hanging on her every word - so I
don't know if it was JUST the pheromones or if they were even part

of the equation. The pheromones may have helped, and they may not have. They may have served as an extra bit of

motivation, but then again they may not have. I tried to encourage feelings of comraderie by purposefully leaning

towards her and nodding whenever she said something I thought was meaningful to her. I
touched her whenever I

asked a question, and raised my voice whenever I agreed with her... I played her like a fiddle -- but again, I

don't know 100% if IH helped. All I know is that everything I did was successful, and I know IH makes me Gabby as

hell so I kept my hands away from my face all day. Bottom line: my own reactions to IH and the ease I had in working

this woman makes me think that IH gave me an edge but it is impossible to quantify or pin down exactly how much of

an edge it gave me. I should also
mention the fact that I wore IS on my neck and stood very close to her could

ALSO have been part of the equation, but since it doesn't effect me positively, I'm uncomfortable in judging how

or if it effected her.

Wednesday, September 6th
Today was an insane day at work as far as

technical and scheduling issues went. I spent the day putting out fires and did not do much observing or have any

time for social interactions / observation, but it did not matter. I noticed some dramatic effects on
myself

today, and I think it was from Instant Shine. I wore the same combo as I did yesterday -- 2 drops/dabs/whatever of

NPA on
my chest, 2 drops of A314 - one behind each ear, 1 spray of Instant Shine on each side of my neck and 1

spray of Instant Honesty on each forearm. Again I noticed that the closer I stood to one of my coworkers, the

friendlier and more talkative he became. Today I also noticed he is a whiney little SOB, and I will be keeping my

distance from now on. Why do people constantly complain
to me? Don't tell me it's the frickin pheromones...

As far as the effects of Instant Shine on me, I didn't not like them and I'm assuming Instant Shine was the

culprit based on other peoples reports of its effects. I found myself climbing stairs or walking hallways alone and

laughing aloud for no reason at all. I had to constantly contain myself all morning, or I would have spent half the

day laughing like a little girl - for no frickin reason at all. I found myself smiling at people I didn't know,

again for no particular reason whatsoever. The effect was contagious, as you would
expect, but I felt like a

damned candy-assed idiot. My name wasn't Gabe or Gabby today - just call me "P. Giddy".

I resented the loss of

control, and then spent all evening depressed and contemplating odd - make that VERY odd, SCARY things like whether

or not I should consider dating short fat women instead of dieting and exercising... so I'm swearing off Instant

Shine forever. I have a (HOT) friend who I'm sure will appreciate my pheromone-laden package which will be shipped

out at the end of this week. If you hadn't noticed, resenting this feeling of loss of control is a recurring theme

for me. I hate Instant Honesty and now that I finally know Instant Shine works on me too, I hate it also... in

exactly the same way that I hate the drunk feeling that too much alcohol give me. And "drunk" is a close

approximation to how it made me feel. Why? The ultimate reason is one for the psychologists, but I'm willing to go

so far as to say it's because I like to keep a close reign on both my feelings and actions. My reasons are just

that - MY reasons... it's personal and I won't discuss it. So todays verdict: Instant Shine works if you

give it time. It took - what? THREE weeks for me to notice the effects? And I had to clear my system of

the effects of stimulants before i noticed anything. It makes me think that The Gossip could have been reacting
to

both IH and IS yesterday (not to mention the A314 & NPA) Anyhow, I'm now through with IS. That part of my little

experiment is complete and I don't intend to revisit it, no matter how bored I get. For now I'm going back to NPA

and A314 and I'm actually
skipping NPA altogether tomorrow due to the high stress/ insane expectations of

tomorrows work schedule. It's going to be pretty
whacked to begin with, so why encourage more wackiness?
---
I

can't sleep so I am brainstorming here -- I'm still leaning towards a purchase of Liquid Trust from Love Scent

next week. I was going to buy my pheromones friday evening but have decided to wait on y'alls input and to do some

serious reading up on
pheromones this weekend. I am switching to an old-school 1950's style, back-to-basics diet

and Powerlifting program this month
along with refocusing on bicycling. I will be spending a lot of time on my

exercise bike, watching TV while getting away from the depressing "skinless chicken breast - centric" diet and

staying away from supplements that alter my mood and metabolism.

I'm undecided on what to buy
next. I think

A314 + NPA is a keeper (until my supply runs out) and I need to see what else is available. I also need to actually

do some research for once, and see if Liquid Trust and IO
would be redundant purchases.

Thursday

September 7th.
I only wore A314 today and work was insane. Got a look of total, complete, 100%

unadulterated disdain when I said hello to the RN who DIHL'd the other day. If she had a weapon, I got the

impression she would have used it on me. Otherwise, an uneventful day.

Friday September

8th.
I was supposed to start work at 8am and got a freaked out phonecall at 7:50 am asking me where

the F--- I was, things were going all to hell. I didn't leave until 13 hrs later. The ER was frickin insane. Other,

let's say "related" departments were completely
unhinged by noon.The hospital network crashed completely, too

after 8pm. When I left work it was obvious why the day went so badly... Full, Blood-Red Moon. I'd like to forget

today. As a matter of fact the day was so insane that I almost forgot todays single, solitary "semi-hit". I had been

in the ER talking to two cute nurses. An asian one was particularly friendly and i hadn't met her before. i walked

around the corner and then stopped to write something down. I was no more than 15 feet away when i heard...
"He

wouldn't -murmur-mumble-blah-blah- if he wasn't so FAT."
followed by,
"Yeah, he IS cute."
damn.
double

damn! maybe I'll skip my pheromone purchase month completely, and put the $$$ into some extra weights or another

bottle of fat burners.

gabe1970
09-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Sorry about the formatting

issues, ladies.

gaf
09-09-2006, 04:01 AM
don't worry about the

formatting...
Also, what is "instant shine" you refer to? I tried rereading old posts but got lost...

MOBLEYC57
09-09-2006, 06:35 AM
So, Gabe ... your conclusion ...

does mones work or not? :sick:

Annnd, does fat burners really work? :blink:

gabe1970
09-09-2006, 03:56 PM
So, Gabe ...

your conclusion ... does mones work or not? :sick:

Annnd, does fat burners really work? :blink:

Yes,

pheromones work... subtely, at the right times, on receptive people, in appropriate situations, and at close

range... they give you a slight advantage. I've noticed and logged the effects of all the pheromones I've used,

and have stopped using many of them because of their effects on ME or because I simply ran out and wanted to try

other pheromones. If i could tolerate certain smells and shrug off the effects on me, I would be using them much

more extensively. My budget is also an issue.
Soon I will begin including a summary of their effects in my

signature.

Yes, SOME fat Burners work, for awhile, for many people. They are unhealthy to use, though, and

possibly dangerous depending on many factors. Some fat burners do not work at all for some people, too. There are

many variables that go into whether or not a specific fat burner will work - including but not limited to type of

diet, activity level, age, health, types and frequency of exercise, your GI tract, and what other

supplements/nutrients are being injested + when. Note that I haven't even touched upon the ingredients and effects

of the specific fat burners themselves.

gabe1970
09-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Will edit / reformat my long

post later tonight. It looks bugly.

gabe1970
09-09-2006, 04:02 PM
don't worry about

the formatting...
Also, what is "instant shine" you refer to? I tried rereading old posts but got

lost...

It's a pheromone product obviously not sold on this site. Google.

gaf
09-09-2006, 07:54 PM
It's a pheromone

product obviously not sold on this site. Google.

OK, like I said. :run:
I got lost following the

posts back and didn't understand what the product was. ie: was it a home made mix or what.
BTW: I now have a

shit load of links for shoe shine if you need them!
:rofl:

gabe1970
09-09-2006, 08:08 PM
BTW: I now have a

shit load of links for shoe shine if you need them!
:rofl:
I'm good, but thanks. I use 1/8 KWS- Black

(Kiwi Shoe Polish, yet another fine product not sold on Love Scent...) , 1 Old Pantyhose Applicator, 30 strokes

ISS ("Instant Shine Sponge") and cover with 50 wax circles / shoe-tip. The number of ounces, strokes, and circles

likely correlates with your natural -none output. :LOL:

When searching on Google, try capitalizing the

first letter of each word and/or putting the name of the product in quotes.

gaf
09-09-2006, 08:21 PM
I did find what you were refering

too, looks like an interesting product.
You must have a huge stash of 'mones judging from the combos you make

up... Anyway, glad it's all working for you !

gabe1970
09-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Actually, quite the

opposite....
I bought a bunch of sample gel packs which i burned through very fast, a small bottle of APC/PI, a

bottle of NPA, a bottle of A314, IS and IH. Mailing the IH and IS to a friend who can put them to better use, so my

stash will now just be A314 and NPA. I am thinking of buying one or two more small bottles of pheromones and that's

it. So my daily pheromone stack will be "only" 3-4 pheromones and I will be able to modulate the effects by changing

the dose based on my work schedule and/or the personnel roster for the day.

Here's a new summary of my results,

which I've been keeping a log of:

APC/PI- 2 drops in hair= +/- hits. repulsed 30-40something MILFS from 5 yards

away. BBW Black girl said YO, I stank, YO.

1 NPA+ 1/3 pack of AE+ 1/2 SOE gel pack= I stink. Makes women horny

but not necessarily towards the person wearing the pheromones. 10 foot range.

3NPA+ 1 pack SOE gel + 2 drops AE

= 1 ultra-horny jessica alba look alike. Not horny towards ME. Effects only noted at less than ten feet. Makes me

REALLY stink. Deer Lure smell noted. Possibly marketable as Sasquatch attractant.

NPA should be renamed

"NBGAF"... New Beer Goggles for Alpha Females. Neck=best application point. 2 drops. Induces a fight or flight

response in weak females. Elevates your status in any high testosterone environment. 5-10 YARD radius.

"Unobtainable" women dug me on NPA. I dig NPA.

A314. Undecided, as I am "high value" at work. 1

drop/sideburn.

IH= Liquid Truth Serum. 1 drop/Forearm or wrist only. Keep your hands away from your own face or

you will eventually regret it. Turns me from "Gabe" to "Gabby".

IS Makes me GIDDY first, depressed later.

Makes straight males more talkative around you. 1 spray/either side of neck, hair, or hat... if that's what you're

looking for. 3-5 foot range. NO effect on me when I am on high doses of stimulants like caffeine and/or

ephedrine/ephedra analogs.

2 A314+ 2 IS = touchy feely nurses. 1-2 yard(s) distance.

2 A314 +2 NPA + 4 IS= I

became more raunchy and less patient. That was the only noticed effect, so maybe i was also less observant and/or

less sensitive to others around me.

2 A314 + 2 NPA = 1 DIHl, prolonged gazing from females, more attentiveness

to you in general. 1-3 yards radius?

2 a314 + 2 NPA + 2 IH + 2 IS = generalized friendliness, no negatives. 5

yards range.

Those are the results of my experiment in a nutshell.

gabe1970
09-09-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm going to begin ramping up

my doses of A314 and NPA next. I'll also play with the ratios of application. Right now I'm using (2) drops A314

- one on/rubbed into each sideburn -and (2) drops NPA - one on each side of my neck, specifically applied/smeared

as a streak/line that runs from my jawline down to my collar.

gaf
09-09-2006, 09:10 PM
I've just this minute brought some

NPA as I've been reading some good things about it... will let you all know how that goes.
I posted a (new

thread) mix new mix , on the board a week or so ago, check it out as it does have a great response , but these days

I'm on the AE or chikara depending on my mood.
AE: LOTS of hits from black/polynesian woman , 2-3 drops
Chik:

friendly chat from the guys "i'm the man" , young white girls seem a bit intimidated , others love me. 2 sprays.

gabe1970
09-09-2006, 09:16 PM
I've just this

minute brought some NPA as I've been reading some good things about it... will let you all know how that goes.
I

posted a (new thread) mix on the board a week or so ago, check it out as it does have a great response , but these

days I'm on the AE or chikara depending on my mood.
AE: LOTS of hits from black/polynesian woman , 2-3

drops
Chik: friendly chat from the guys "i'm the man" , young white girls seem a bit intimidated , others love me.

2 sprays.

Do you think these "hits" are from women who would normally be attracted to you without

pheromones, at least somewhat? I think NPA really does act like beer goggles for type-A,

unobtainable/unapproachable women. Women who wouldn't normally give me the time of day - DO give me the time of

day when I wear NPA. When I combine NPA with the other -mones it seems to effect non-alpha women more than

alpha-females... women who might find me slightly attractive or interesting find me more attractive than usual,

while the alpha-chicks are uneffected or at least not overtly effected.

gabe1970
09-10-2006, 07:01 AM
I was just wondering if you had

observed that pheromones effect women who would already be attracted to you vs. women who would not be attracted to

you.

My experience has been that NPA in particular is an attention getter for alpha women (what you do with

that attention is up to you) while NPA causes a distinct reaction in non-alphas. Other pheromone mixes I've worn

seem to turn women on or off, but if their attention is not focused on you (ie their boyfriend is with them or they

have their eye on someone else - or they think you're too short, too fat, etc...) then the effect of the

pheromones will not be directed towards you. My best experiences have been with women who I think would have been

attracted to me if i was not wearing pheromones, and I think this is normal but also normally not mentioned by

people in their posts. I'm going to repost this on an NPA thread that i noticed last night.

gabe1970
09-21-2006, 10:45 PM
I

haven't been posting as regularly as I used to, because I was considering not updating this blog at all anymore.

Using pheromones has become part of my daily routine - I just don't think about it anymore - and tonight I

realized that I also hadn't been paying as close attention to the people around me as when I was actively

"experimenting" with different mixes.

If I hadn't been hit over the head with these next few "hits", I

wouldn't be posting right now. So I'll post this update tonight and will probably begin posting weekly, once I

receive more pheromones. I ordered IFM and Ammo, and I'm expecting a free, experimental pack from another

company. I'm ordering Chikara from Love-Scent in the morning and may also order some more NPA.

I had been

wearing 2-3 drops of A314 and 2 drops of NPA to work up until the beginning of this week. Then I noticed that the

younger women I sometimes work with have ALL been avoiding me or at least keeping their distance. NO women under 25

would come near me or initiate any kind of interaction. So I stopped using NPA for a couple of days and then began

using 1 drop of NPA and 2 drops of A314 applied to the back of my head and sprayed with 1 big spray of Armani Black

Code. Suddenly I had no more problems with younger women and I've been taken off guard several times this week by

women reacting to the combination of less NPA and a new application point.

I have a new military haircut and

decided to apply all of my pheromones to the back of my head. I apply them, spray on the cologne, and rub it all

into the fuzz on the back of my head.

I had four dramatic hits this week.
#1: A drop dead gorgeous redhead - a

miniature Nicole Kidman clone - has been eyeballing and non-verbally flirting with me for the past 2 weeks, and

I've been avoiding talking to her. She is way out of my league and I'm sure that I can't live up to her

pheromone-inspired expectations. There are several other reasons why I'm not only not pursuing this, but also

running the other way - but to make a long story short, I can't run any more. Last night I was leaning over a

secretary, signing a chart, when she walked up behind me, put her hand on my shoulder, leaned against me, put her

fricking goddess lips against my ear and whispered "I just have to tell you, you smell so F---ING good." I stood

up, in shock, :blink: and turned around to see her grinning from ear-to-ear, and then she backed off, turned, and

walked away - still grinning -- luckily for me, she did all of this before I could ruin everything by strategically

placing my foot in my mouth.
She's either a psychologist or social worker who works with psych patients. She's

also engaged and has a ring the size of Texas.:nono:

Waaaaaaayy out of my league. She had been standing 5 feet

away, talking to a doctor and smiling at me when I walked by. To recap: 2 drops of A314 and 1 drop of NPA, 1 shot

of Armani black code, all rubbed into the back of my miltary-haircutted dumbass head. Not to mention Axe body spray

everywhere else.

#2: Cute blonde student. 32, looks 18. Says she can't show me all her tattoos when we're at

work.:rant:

Yesterday while showing her something on a vertical computer workstation, I felt her breathing down

the back of my neck. Her nose and lips brushed against the back/base of my skull when I jumped/arched my back in

reaction to her breath on my neck. She just smiled but was otherwise very professional - acted like nothing had

happened.

#3: Red-hot Irish brunette nurse in the ER. She looks like a cross between Dolores O'Riordan and

Shannon Doherty and hardly ever smiles. But when she does, I swear that time STOPS. :wub:
I think she's about

my age. I haven't said ten words to this woman, but we eyeball each other constantly from across the room, when

talking to other people. She's always busy, I'm always running around, I have no reason to talk to her. But Damn

she's one of the main reasons I can't wait until I'm divorced...
Today I ran into her in the ER, and said

Hello. Me, being Mr. All-Business-like-a-jackass, I didn't realize how idiotic I was until "everything was said

and done". When I said hello, she stopped everything she was doing and smiled her perfect smile, and said "Hey!",

with very wide eyes. Without thinking or blinking, I immediately asked her about the identity of a patient, and

she looked very disappointed, downcast for a second, before answering my question and walking away. What was she

EXPECTING me to say or do? (Duh, anything but what I did ask her.) I can't afford to do that again. I

can't keep my eyes off of her, and want to explore whatever possibilities there are with her sometime in the

future.:lovestruc

#4: 28 year old sweetheart that works night shift was very flirtatious, said she was "very

impressed by you" and interested in my photography, portraits, and artwork. I noticed her staring at me three

seperate times, and - without thinking - asked her (each time) why she was "looking at me like that." She never

answered, seemed kind of distracted (she WAS very tired). I think she's married but know for a fact that

she has a 12 year old daughter. She expressed great interest in the fact that i also have a daughter. We sat

around talking for awhile, and I was reading my email, when I noticed she had pushed her chair up behind me, and

was leaning the back of her head against the top of the back of my chair - she was very casual, used me as a

backrest. More group conversation, more staring, then she blurted out "you have gorgeous eyes and the looongest

eyelashes". I love her cute Minnie-Mouse like voice and slight lisp. It's sexy as hell. So Idiot /

still-married-moron mode kicked in AGAIN, and I said - literally -- "Uuuhhhh, thanks.":frustrate

So...

go get a military haircut and rub your pheromones into the back of your head. It works like magic at 3-5 feet.

I imagine it works even better if you HAVE some charm - that and half a brain. :trout:

gabe1970
09-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Dolores O'Riordan...

terry0400-40
09-22-2006, 03:57 AM
Nada, Nil, ZILCH at work today.

Rubbed some more pheromone oil into my hair after

work, and went to the grocery store. Got quite a few evil eyes from guys walking around with women, but no unusal

reaction from single women. Got one major reaction from a fity-ish looking man walking around with a twenty-ish

looking young girl. The dude seemed very nervous, watched me very closely - I passed them twice in the store, she

said Hi to me, and he kept eyeballing me when I checked out two aisles away AND watched me get into my car (kept

looking over his shoulder and they were three cars away).
So either I just discovered the amount I need to use, or

it only gets the obvious attention of protective males. I'm guessing I somehow triggered aggression, but didn't

notice anything other type of reaction. I also suppose the girl saying hello could have been a reaction, but it

seemed pretty innocuous.

I was wearing jeans and an untucked button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, so

it's not like I was dressed like a thug.

I've also considered that i might be getting these reactions because

I've been observing people very closely, but I don't think i'm being obvious about it. For example I listen

closely to all of the conversations going on around me, but I'm not looking at people as they speak in the

background. I'm also paying attention to peoples body language a bit more than i usually do, but I don't think

that's it.

I think this stuff does work, but you have to wear a ton of it because it's such a low

concentration compared to the PI & APC sold on THIs site. I also did purchase some of that pheromoneoil a

few months ago and i was surprised at the very short time an amount of the concentrate was stated to last for so it

really is not even fit to be called a consentrate when you stand it beside PI or NPA , I recall that say 5 mls of

the pheromonoil concentrate was advertised on the site to last about a week, so the strength of it can be compared

to one night stand for example which does work in certain situations but who can afford to use 2mls per day or even

one for that matter ? and if you are using Anone product alone then it is going to be hard going to come into

contact with enough positive receptors for this pheromone, so you are going to be more successfull with some warm

friendly product, and if you want to use a little Anone I would recomend some NPA as it is the best value 4 your $ ,

BUT you definately dont splash this shit on, you can use 2 small dabs of this juice in a combo every day and it will

last for months, the bottle i mean, sometimes i am getting hits even after 5 hours, this stuff really surprises me.

NPA and SOE is a basic effective good value combo that works 4 me and also many who post on this forum:thumbsup:

Mak
09-22-2006, 06:57 AM
I imagine it works

even better if you HAVE some charm - that and half a brain. :trout:

gabe, stuff-ups and pheromones make

us realise something .. We need to actually pay attention.

Try this .. in the examples you mentioned, you

regularly reacted with a 'closing', like, Thank You, Right, Very nice, etc ..

Instead, try an open reply, like

a question, or something that she needs replying to .. For ex, say, "Why you like long lashes on a man ?", or "I

can't keep using this perfume, it is expensive, unless you convince me".

You get the idea, say something that

makes her reply, talk to you.

You'd be surprised by the result, so do not come blame me !.

Mtnjim
09-22-2006, 10:03 AM
I So Idiot /

still-married-moron mode kicked in AGAIN, ...

I thought you had said you had separated and had filed the

papers. If that's the case, you're not still married.

gabe1970
09-22-2006, 10:10 AM
gabe, stuff-ups and

pheromones make us realise something .. We need to actually pay attention.

Try this .. in the examples you

mentioned, you regularly reacted with a 'closing', like, Thank You, Right, Very nice, etc ..

Instead, try an

open reply, like a question, or something that she needs replying to .. For ex, say, "Why you like long lashes on a

man ?", or "I can't keep using this perfume, it is expensive, unless you convince me".

You get the idea, say

something that makes her reply, talk to you.

You'd be surprised by the result, so do not come blame me

!.

Those were just knee-jerk reactions. I was "hard at work" and focused on what I was doing. I will

have to try VERY hard not to react that way in the future. I honestly don't know if I can pull it off, since

they're engrained, automatic reactions for me when I'm focused on work.

Some food for thought: I also met all

of my previous girlfriends and my wife at work. My ex- says that watching me work always turned her on, and that

she and her girlfriends would always find reasons to be around me when I was working. :think:

gabe1970
09-22-2006, 10:12 AM
I thought you had

said you had separated and had filed the papers. If that's the case, you're not still married.

That

depends on the state laws and the circumstances of the divorce. I am "still married" as long as I am considering

going after her for infidelity during the first few months of our seperation and after her "man" and his family for

"alienation of affection".:hammer:

jambat
09-22-2006, 10:47 PM
Damned

things should come with instructions.

They do, just not very good ones. :) by the way,

that double take that guys keep doing, that's called the Lone Wolf effect or something like that, who knows but the

pheros are working. My first hit with TE was from a guy (that doesn't sound right) but guys where going out of

their way to do things for me (grabbing a tray for me, saying please and thank you, being very polite out of

nowhere). You are getting hits. Massive dose of APC worked for me at a club but as has been mentioned you may not

need more A-none.

That depends on the state laws and the circumstances of the divorce. I am

"still married" as long as I am considering going after her for infidelity during the first few months of our

seperation and after her "man" and his family for "alienation of affection".:hammer:
Can you go after a

whole family for AOE?

Be wary of all these dudes who are mix gurus, many are just on ego

trips. :LOL:

-The Bat

gabe1970
09-23-2006, 12:33 AM
Can you go

after a whole family for AOE?-The Bat

In certain states, yes you can. It depends upon the circumstances

of their involvement and the states laws. In my case, hell yes I *can* go after them and win for very specific,

well documented reasons. But does it make sense to do it in the long run, and do I want to do it? Yes to the first

question, and I'm not sure about the second.

gabe1970
09-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Something that I noticed

tonight is that once people get to know me, there's little to no effect from my current NPA/A314 combo . Theres

even a bit of a backlash or rebound effect - specifically, women who were originally interested seem to reverse

their interest pretty quickly. It could have something to do with the fact that I'm not pursuing them and they may

think i've rejected them or dropped the ball, but their reactions have been more extreme than one would expect if

that were the case. I've seen (and written about) this behavior before, but it takes time to establish or observe

a pattern. And that's what has happened.

I'm talking about complete derision, barely disguised looks of

disdain and disgust. Women who expressed immediate interest and warmth, and guys who deferred to me or instantly

treated me like their bro' - they stop doing that, and they rarely do it after more than 2 weeks. Again, just so

that nobody accuses me of being unfair, I admit that I have not used the A314/NPA effect to try to get dates. I

don't know if women will dump you fast after the effect wears off in around 2 weeks, but personally I wouldn't

want to find out.

I also haven't quite seen the "James Bond effect" - but what I have seen has been fun. At

least at first. Then I thnk they wake up to the fact that "Hey, wait a second, he's just an ordinary guy, and

I've been treating him with respect that he hasn't earned."

So I'm scratching YET ANOTHER pheromone combo off

my list.

Luckily, I'm expecting a shipment of new pheromones to experiment with on wednedsay. And my mail

comes just before I have to go to work. This gives me one day to get rid of the NPA/A314 that's still left on my

skin.
:D

gabe1970
09-25-2006, 10:49 PM
Conclusion - wearing some

pheromone mixes(A314/NPA) is like walking around with a mask or disguise on, while wearing others is like having a

sign that says "Hey, look at me, I'm over here!" (example: NPA)

Spiderweb
09-26-2006, 06:23 AM
Gabe,
i think i see your

problem...you have hit on the a314/npa as a good combo at times...but the npa is waaayyyy tooo strong for daily use

like you are using it unless you exfoliate big time...you need to try the edge ( diluted npa ) and apply a dab with

the a314...whats happening is you are massively oding...hence the disdain...

NPA is just too strong to be used

with a dab or two everydya..the mones last too long from it...

i tried the edge gel packs with a314 and it

worked great..i used 1/2 gel and that got the attention going along with respect factor..

NPA is like a pancea

and many folks on this forum get this one wrong...npa works great as dabs the first time you use it..but the next

day, you are in od land..its too strong...

the edge is what needs to be dabbed, its way diluted but the same

stuff...

you shoudl get some soe and wear that alone with the a314 for awhile and leave the none off...see what

reactions you get then...then gradually introduce a bit of none..you are none oding...classic case

gabe1970
09-26-2006, 09:55 PM
...the edge is

what needs to be dabbed, its way diluted but the same stuff...

you shoudl get some soe and wear that alone with

the a314 for awhile and leave the none off...see what reactions you get then...then gradually introduce a bit of

none..you are none oding...classic case

I've used SOE gel and I don't like the smell of it on my skin.

I've been told that the roll-on is different, but I'm not willing to pay to experiment with it any further.

Anyone care to donate a test bottle?

Right now I've got Chikara on the way, as well as two other products and a

free pack of experimental pheromones. I have high hopes for Chikara, as I'm eventually going to switch to using

just Chikara and/or another combination pheromone-cologne product. Why? Because this is turning into an expensive

hobby, and since I'm about to begin taking Martial Arts classes again, my pheromone budget will soon be severely

curtailed. BUT I also plan on taking Yoga classes, at least once a week. So I may yet GET that harem I've always

wanted... a harem full of slim and serene yet unusually horny, highly flexible MILF's.

YEAH, bay-bay!

gabe1970
09-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Received

my Chikara gel packs today.
They smell "okay", I guess.

I smeared one gel pack across the back of my head and

down across the back of my neck, 1.5 hours before work today. Also sprayed Armani Black Code on that same area.

No hits, no drama, no effects on me were noted. :think:

29 more packs to go.

gabe1970
09-28-2006, 09:26 PM
Wore two packs of

Chikara today, sprayed head to toe with Tag, no Armani.

Questionable results - two cute twenty somethings sat

closer to me during downtime than they normally do. This happened about 6-7 hours after pheromone application. One

is normally sweet and friendly towards me and the other one merely tolerates me. They both continued their normal

behavior, but did it while sitting unnecessarily close to me. I noticed nothing else.

27 more packs to go.

gabe1970
09-28-2006, 09:41 PM
I've been feeling pretty glum the past few days and I wrote it off as being a result of a sinus

infection and the fact that I'm too weak / unmotivated to exercise AND have been eating too much "comfort foods".

After just reviewing some other posts on Chikara I wonder if it's not having a "subduing" effect on me or if

I've somehow managed to OD myself.

Another possibility is that I'm not in a positive enough mood to either

notice and/or get any positive results from Chikara at the moment. My current mood could also be a combination

of my sinus infection and chikara use - and that's the conclusion I'm leaning towards because it makes the most

sense to me. Whatever the cause is, I'm going to lay off the -mones until monday because I simply don't want

to waste any of it.

gabe1970
10-23-2006, 11:06 AM
October

9th, 2006
So I've been offline for a few weeks now. I can access my email at work, but I can't us IM and won't

visit any forums because I don't want to leave an interesting trail for the hospitaL admins to follow.

But this

doesn't mean I've stopped using pheromones. I also haven't received the shipment I was expectig from

until today. So I focused on using the Chikara I received from Lovescent last week, and damn, did I regret

it.
Chikara apparently amped up my feminine side, and made people think I was gay.

If that's the effect you

want, then I wholeheartedly endorse it. Chikara definitely makes me appear more feminine, and that's not an effect

I'm happy with. My pheromone addicted friend will be receiving my remaining supply of Chikara in the mail, to go

along with the bottles of IH and IS I sent them.

I tried using one pack, two packs, and three packs by themself,

as well as 1-2 drops of NPA and/or A314. Here is a quick summation of my results:

1 Chikara gel pack: No

effects noted.

2 Chikara gel packs: My female friends were more friendly, conversational. I overheard a gay male

nurse telling some females I was gay in the ER. Later on I took him aside and told him I wasn't gay, and that he

shouldn't be telling people what he thought, unless he was absolutley positive. I normally would have been much

more aggressive and assertive. Did Chikara encourage me to ACT like I was gay? Hard for me to believe, but I

don't really know what "acting gay" means, anyhow.

3 Chikara gel packs: Everyone treated me like a doormat.

Straight male friends, female friends, and strangers. Did Chikara encourage me to ACT like I was a doormat? I

thought a lot about this, and decided i would have to make a point of being assertive, even if/when I felt it was

innappropriate to do so. But I wasn't ready to give up on Chikara because I wasn't done with my

experiment...

1 Chikara + 1 NPA + 2 A314: No positive effects noted. I overheard one of the female nurses in the

ER telling ANOTHER female nurse that either I was gay or the guy I was walking with was gay. (I distinctly heard

her say "He's gay." while my buddy and I were walking out of the ER, but I didn't know which one of us they were

talking about.) Based on my last experience, I wasn't about to ask. I immediately stopped, walked quickly up to

them, and angrily said "I hope you're not talking about him OR me, because neither of us is gay. (Now I was

pointing my finger at them.) HE has a girlfriend who he's very much in love with, and I'm going through a divorce,

so don't go spreading that around, and don't expect either of us to come near ANY of you fucking idiots unless

we have to."

Stunned silence.

My friend didn't hear them (or me), but stood there, watching me curiously.

After we had left the ER, he asked me what that was all about. After I told him, he thanked me and said I must

have "F---ing good-ass hearing. You surprised the HELL out of them!" (He's a life-long musician and suffers from

some hearing loss.) I want to make a point of the fact that while wearing Chikara I had to conciously focus on being

as assertive as I normally am.

Yes, for the record, I'm normally a prick.

2 Chikara + 2 NPA + 2

A314: No effects noted.
3 Chikara + 2 NPA + 2 A314: No effects noted.
The verdict: Much more negative effects on

me than positive effects. The only positive effects were so subtle and unimportant to me (friendlier female

friends) that I can't justify wearing or paying for Chikara anymore. To be fair, I don't know how Chikara

effected my own behavior other than the fact that I was obviously and apparently less assertive than I normally am.

I would guess that there is a whole subset of other, more specific behaviors that it effected (such as my body

language, demeanor, and posture) which I was not aware of. Based on my limited experience, I can comfortably say

that straight males who are not high-testosterone producers or Clint Eastwood clones should be very wary of using

Chikara Gel Packs.

gabe1970
10-23-2006, 11:07 AM
I've been

wearing TAF for the past hour or so.
I sprayed it on immediately prior to starting a Yoga session but lost patience

with the annoying instructor and turned off the DVD 20 minutes into the 45 minute session... and started writing.
I

don't like that instructor to begin with, and I badly wanted to write about my Chikara experience. So my quick

one-time-use judgement of TAF is to only use it to increase your focus if you are about to start a task that you are

already highly motivated to complete. And I don't mean a task that you "absolutely must complete", I mean one that

you would enjoy doing - which for me is writing. Oh, and I just realized that I'm touch-typing. I don't often

do that. TAF completely nixed my Yoga session with that irritating instructor but helped me to quickly crank out my

Chikara review. I'm having trouble stopping my writing, though. I need to shower and go to work. I will try TAF

again before weight-lifting in two days. If it goes well, I'm going to order some Cops and try stimulating myself

with those two -mones before exercising.

gabe1970
10-23-2006, 11:08 AM

October
2 A314, 2 IFM, 2 Ammo.
I wasn't around very many women yesterday for very long. I started to smell

slightly funky/musky after a few hours but it isn't unpleasant. A 28 y/o female coworker sat unnecessarily close to

me again tonight while on break. Nothing else to report.

11 October
2 A314, 2 IFM, 2 Ammo. No cover scent,

BTW.
I don't know who I'm working with today, but the cute/sweet 28 y/o will be relieving me tonight at the end

of my shift. She is normally very friendly and a little flirty since I'm "the only eligible guy she knows" (her

co-workers words) -- so I'll re-spray IFM an hour before she's scheduled and we'll see what happens. I

wouldn't mind waking up next to her. Unfortunately for me she will be changing shifts soon, so she'll be meeting

plenty of other guys - but she'll also be available on my days off. :) At least that's what I keep telling her.

Very cute, sweet, petite, has a cute minnie-mouse voice and a slight, sexy lisp when she says certain words. It's

sexy in the same way as a woman who sometimes snorts when she laughs -- "charming and endearing" might be a better

description. Anyhow... this weekend I'm going to visit family and go shopping in Manhattan and Chinatown.

When in NY, I will wear not wear any pheromones. I'm buying new sneakers just for this trip, as well as a new

(larger) backpack. I will do a ton of walking so I will sometimes get hot and sweaty. I'll be around thousands of

incredible women on this day since I have to ride the subway (sans ipod, since I sold it -- I'll feel naked...),

and I'm planning on hitting J & R Music World as well as B & H Photo (It's fricking photography heaven, Catlord).

I definitely want to at least SEE the new Apple store (I'm saving $ for the rumored I-phone, so no purchases this

time), AND I have a shopping list of things to pick up for my co-workers in Chinatown. That's why I need to buy a

bigger back pack! I will be a bit down since I usually take my daughter with me (she loooooooves Central Park) but

I'm buying some DVD's (I want Superman Returns) and possibly some cheap wireless speakers for my TV. Also looking

to pick up a $15 Short Sword (!) at a shop just off of Canal Street and some herbs from Three Sisters so this will

be an expensive weekend. Did I mention that the city is full of AMAZING women? I should also mention that I

probably won't talk to many of them.

12 October
28 y/o was very sweet, friendly, flirty/funny as usual. I

need to be around her without pheromones in order to see what's happening here.

17 October
My trip to NYC and

Chinatown was a blast. I think I'm going to learn a few words of Chinese and try out pheromones there on my next

trip. As it was, I fell for the female Chinese Martial Artist who sold me her sword for $5 because she thought the

scabbard/sheath was broken. I told her I could easily fix it, but she sold it to me for $5 along with a 10 minute

kung-fu lesson. They normally sell for $35. When she drew the sword and struck a pose, my brother started

laughing at me. "Ha, ha, ha - I think i just watched you fall in love!" I've got her card so I can find the store

again, and I'll buy two more on my next trip. Maybe i'll get her number, too. My Dao sword (Forked Broadsword)

is beautiful, strong, and sharp as a razor. It's 20 inches, with a forked tip and can be used two-handed but is

balanced enough to be used single-handed. The sheath is a combination of plastic and metal, and the handle is

painted aluminum. The plastic and aluminum, plus the fact that it is pressed/machined steel, is why the sword was

so cheap. But it looks nice and she says it will hold up against anything but a Damascus or cold-forged blade. Not

bad for $35, and amazing for $5!

gabe1970
10-23-2006, 11:09 AM
20 October

a.m Friday morning
I was sick again for the past week and a half. This always happens to me when I move somewhere

new and start a new job. (New hospital = new germs) So I haven't been the most sociable or pleasant person at

work. Not that I'm NORMALLY that sociable or pleasant...
But I've been wearing 2 sprays of ammo and 2 sprays of

IFM with no noticable effects on the people I normally work with. I do notice generally positive social behavior

from beautiful women (nurses and PA's) that I don't have much contact with, but it hasn't been overt or

dramatic. I added 1 spray of -none today and still noticed nothing except for two remarks by coworkers.
#1: I

asked a (frickin hot) PA to convince a patient that they needed a particular procedure/treatment/thing I won't

mention. Her remark was "What, the normal Gabe-charm isn't working today?" I was feeling particularly crappy at

the moment, and was taken off guard as usual. So I kind of just shrugged and walked away.
#2: "Well, you're

really dressed up nice today - got a hot date?" I wasn't "dressed up" and I couldn't wait to go home. I just

mentioned (to the cute 28 year old) that I didn't feel like walking home in the rain wearing scrubs, and said good

night.
By now you've probably noticed that I'm not following up on these positive comments and friendly behavior

by women. I'm always taken by surprise, and to be honest I'm still feeling like crap. If they had hopped on my

lap or thrown themselves at me, I'm sure I would have reacted in the same way (surprised indifference). I'm sure

that I've blown my chances with most of these women, but again, I'm not all that interested. I'm also afraid

to play games with any of these women, since I'm not interested and it would probably be seen as unprofessional.

I have considered stopping my experimentation altogether, because i've basically proven to myself that pheromones

work, but now I think that I'm going to start ramping up the sexual nature of my pheromone mixes just to see what

happens with particular TYPES of women, so that I will know what works on similar women in the future. The problem

is coming down to the fact that none of the women I work with are MY "type".
results so far:
Ammo and IFM is a

mild mix. No drama. No women eyeballing me. just a warm friendly vibe.
A314 and NPA is a more striking mix. An

eye opener or attention getter.
What if I mix the two mixes together? I'm thinking it will be "Hi Gabe, my friend,

how can I help you?"
bah humbug, I want them to want me. Not that I want THEM, I just want to be lusted after.

And I could go for the occasional no-repurcussions boink-a-random-nurse-at-work thing, but I'm concerned with

maintaining professionalism.
I know that some of the gel packs I originally tried were good for this kind of

thing, but they were also stinky, suitable only for use in a nightclub/bar situation or around strangers

IMHO.
More NPA = more bitchiness.
More NPA + More IFM probably = more bitchy friends.
More A314 = only the

untouchable goddesses approach me. And I run the other way.
So what's a short fat guy to do?
Add something

new.
Wait for it...
wait...
COPULINS!
Where's that $%^#@!@ credit card?
Oh, and I'm out of NPA. Need a

Refill. Or Reboot. Whatever.
So LS is getting about $60 of my hard earned cashola in a couple of weeks.
I'll

probably buy a bottle of IFM too, and possibly a bottle of Ammo.
Dammit, I'm hooked.
As of right now I think

that IFM, Ammo, NPA, A314 and possibly Copulins will be the extent of my future purchases. I really need to break

this habit.

gabe1970
10-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Friday 5:50pm
I feel

like shiite and I'm writing while my latest load dies down.
I wore a lot of pheromones this morning to Ikea and

Lifeway, "The Christian Store".

I noticed a few odd looks and evasive behavior at Lifeway, probably because of

how I was dressed and possibly because of the pheromones. Black dress shirt with white vertical stripes, jeans, and

black "dress sneakers" or whatever you want to call my shoes. And I was unshaven. I think I had the greasy italian

Al Pacino/ mobster look going on but they probably thought I was the Anti-Christ's fat cousin. I bought the

crucifix I came for, along with a cute childrens Bible for my daughter, and went to Ikea, "Where all the haute

european chicks go." (TM)

Dropped $200-ish and almost broke the law. Or a commandment. Or something...
When I

rolled up on the teenage cashier I slipped up and started flirting without thinking. It's a habit, and it often

get's me in trouble...
"Hey, how can I help you?"
I grinned and said "Any way that you want to."

Whoops! She

"swooned" for a lack of a better word, and I clammed up before I could get myself any deeper in trouble.

I was

looking at hair flips, lip biting, flushed cheeks, dilated pupils, leg crossing, nervousness, and due to the lack

of a bra I could clearly see that she was "pointedly interested." Her last customer was a (frickin haute, chiseled)

female blonde of european origin. Exactly the type of woman I had been hoping to stalk, err, I mean experiment on

today. The cashier had acted completely normal and professional around her, but started getting turned on within

thirty seconds after me rolling up next to her.

Damn I wish she was older, I think I could have had an

interesting tour of Ikeas bedroom section today.
So in conclusion this morning my mix attracted a hot and bothered

little teenage minx.

Let's call this minx mix "Jailbait".
1 spray A-nol
1 spray b-nol
1 spray MX 113

spray a-none
1 drop NPA
2 drops A314
3 sprays IFM
I over exerted myself loading/unloading my car and by eating

like crap. Spent the rest of the day queezy and trying to sleep. Lucky it was my day off. Just realized I have to

work with a female I dislike tomorrow, so I'm going to need some heavy duty reading material to get through the

shift.

Off to Borders I go for a politically-correct non-yoga, non-religious book and another experiment in

pheromone overdosage.

It's been 10 hours since I applied the catload, so I decided to amp it up and do some

lingering around hot women to see how they react without too much encouragement on my part. I'll preface this next

experiment by saying I got lonely and relieved my pent up sexual energy by myself a little while ago. And I

haven't showered. So I'm a little sweaty/ musky to begin with, I have residual mones left over from this

morning, I'm going with the Greasy Al Pacino look from this morning, AND I'm running another overdose...

spray A-none
1 drop NPA
2 drops A314
4 sprays IFM

6:25 pm. Oh crap I forgot that I need to stop at Home

Depot. I need some JB Weld or other strong adhesive to fix the scabbard I picked up in Chinatown last weekend.

Maybe I can get in and out quickly before some damned mexican contractor has a pheromone-induced meltdown on my ass.

More later. If I survive, that is.

10:00pm
So this short, fat, crabby, cheap hypoglycemic bastard survived Home

Depot and hates Stouffer's.
I mean, what IS the point of microwaving macaroni and cheese when you can cook it on

a stovetop, faster than in a damned microwave.
Bastards.

I should have read the box.
After bailing out of

Borders I went to the grocery store, bought a pre-cooked, still-warm rotisserie chicken and a box of microwavable

mac and cheese.
Bastards!

I'll finish my chicken before the nuclear oven finishes my Mac and Cheese.
But you

don't really care, do you?
You're here to read about pheromones.
You bastards.

I drove to the first

bookstore only to find it closed due to a power outage.
Those bastards.
Drove to the second one. Hate it. College

town, pretentious crowd.
Bastards, all of them.

Okay, I'll stop the bastard thing. I'm sure y'all can only

take so much of my sense of humor.
Bitches.

I suppose i should start with the fact that I ran into Home Depot

first, and politely let the cute blonde go through the automatic door before I did. (Nice butt...) She smiled, said

"Chivalry isn't dead." and we went in. She followed me, or walked behind me, to the glue section that I bolted

for. I turned to her and smiled as I walked down the aisle, and she looked a bit confused / disappointed. Maybe I

went down the "wrong" aisle? I could have walked and talked with her a little longer if I'd wanted, but I didn't

see any point. She was like 3 feet taller than me. Flirted with the cashier and left. I was there a whole 5

minutes and no crazed mexican contractors attacked me.
At the bookstore I realized that, genius that I am, I

hadn't eaten dinner before i left. And the food in the bookstores coffee shop sucks. About this time, everything

started to suck. As my blood sugar dropped, I got bitchier and bitchier. "This book sucks, this guy can't

write, this book is SO not worth $10..." etc etc
I went to the cashier with both arms full of books and left empty

handed. There were like 20 people in line. Happy, chatty, sociable people.
Bitches!

I was starving, crabby,

and in no mood to blow $50 on books much less speak to any perky pretentious people in that damned line.
So I

dumped the books and left.
No it wasn't the pheromones, it was my blood sugar. I'm an irritable little pecker

to begin with, but when I get very hungry, the chatter going on between my own ears is enough to piss me off.

But I *DID* get some interesting reactions. You might call them hits...

I may have smelled bad, but I don't

think everyone could smell my funkiness. I wandered through the bargain bin section where the homeless dudes hang

out. Spotted a girl sitting in a chair near some good books, waited a few minutes to see if she was settled in,

and wandered over. Put myself between the books and her - I was about 3 feet away, my back to her. I could hear

her sniffing the air.
I turned around and smiled at the pudgy, homely little chick. She just looked at me. I got

Nada. Nil. The big Zilch. But she obviously smelled me.
And so did a few guys. Some short buff guy with a

too-tight T-shirt walked by me in the magazine section, sniffed the air, looked at me, and smiled. Gay? I don't

care, because he kept walking. Later on a 8-10 year old boy walked by, sniffing and looking around kind of

puzzled. (I can hear it now: "What's that funky smell, Mama?")
I wandered from section to section. Sports,

religion, Fitness, Self Help, plus relationships and SEX.
Black sex goddess was sitting in the relationship

section. Drop dead gorgeous, Intimidating as hell. Leather skirt, high boots, tight sweater, very polished look,

smelled like leather and fruit. I had an almost uncontrollable urge to lick her boots. I was 5-10 feet away. She

sniffed the air, looked up at me, and smiled before looking back down at her book.
A really cute redheaded

bookstore-employee was wandering from section to section also. I ran into her a couple of times, smiled, said

excuse me, told her to stop stalking me, she checked out the books I was carrying and smiled, not much else

happened other than tons of eye-contact and smiling. Had I been in a better mood, I might have been able to step

things up. But I was rapidly becoming frustrated with my inability to find good books within my budget, and in my

current mood, I knew that if I said something to her, I wouldn't come across as being very positive. She also had

a studious, intellectual look. I wasn't feeling very intellectual. So I mostly just grinned at her like an idiot.

Also just grinned at the well-dressed scrumtious brunette who wandered into the Eastern Religion and Sports

sections when I was there, even when she said Hello. Yes, I'm an idiot. She was definitely my type. Apparently

shared my interests, had the look and build that appeals to me, had a cool, funky style, and was at least not

REPULSED by me. So as I said, I'm a fricking idiot because I didn't say anything. I must have grinned too much

like an idiot at the skittish, funky hippy chick in the Yoga section. She left quickly as I tried to work my way

into that section. I didn't mind. She was wearing one of those funky french berets that only french chicks should

wear.

ALmost forgot to mention - I tapped out on the Al Pacino look due to the weather. The temperature was

dropping, and rather than wearing a jacket i ran back inside and grabbed a sweater. So I exchanged the black Al

Pacino get-up for a brown cashmere V-neck sweater. Also had on a white T-shirt, Levi's, and my unusal

sneaker-shoes. This look might have had something to do with the kinds of hits I was getting. Also, the entire

time that I was in the store, I carried around a goofy looking book called "Autobiography of a Yogi". It's been

recommended to me by several people, but I just couldn't stand to buy it. Carrying it and stopping to read a page

or two every few minutes might have made me look deep, spiritual, refined or intellectual, but IMHO the book

outright sucked. Too damned verbose and flowery to keep my attention - kind of like a beautiful woman who talks too

much. And dammit I have to work with one tomorrow.

Bitches.

I need something to read tomorrow, something to

bury my head in so she'll leave me alone. Guess I'm going back to the bookstore tomorrow morning. After I eat

something, that is.

gabe1970
10-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Saturday 21

Oct 2006
I wore 4 sprays of IFM and the (gorgeous twentysomethng) co-worker I dreaded working with was VERY sweet

and charming. I'm close to saying that IFM definitely works. I need to take it to work and apply it after someone

displays some bitchiness, and see if her disposition changes afterwards.
Sunday 22 Oct 2006
I wore 4 sprays of

Ammunition today, put it on 30 minutes before I hit the bookstore to grab a DVD I'd ordered. I had 4 reactions in

10 minutes.
#1: Fiftyish dude in a tweed coat was WAAAAY too attentive to me flipping through the Tai Chi DVDs, so

I didn't spend much time doing that. Later on I realized he was in the "adult" section. Freak.
#2:

Twentysomething HAUTE Artsy-brunette bookstore employee walked by three times while I wandered around looking at

DVD's, loudly sniffed the air the second time, smiled at me the last two times. Yes, I smiled back. Now I have a

reason to go back and stay awhile on a sunday afternoon.
#3: Short curly-haired blonde twentysomething girl in the

Womans/Yoga magazine section was VERY put off with me being there. I came up from behind, waited til she was done

flipping through the Yoga mags, and I grabbed a Tai Chi mag + a Yoga magazine. She gave me the evil eye and

practically ran away. then again I guess I'd run away from any guy found in the womans magazine section, too.
#4:

Artsy Androgenous pseudo-anorexic quasi-female wearing a bandana with a bulbuous nose, BIG ASS hands and way too

much blush was overtly flirtatious while I paid her (?) for the DVD. Had a feminine voice and a female name on

their nametag, so I was polite - but I questioned their gender.
I practically did a drive-through DVD purchase,

trying hard to stick to my budget, I got out of there within 10 minutes. I was wearing a funky, tattered old blue

cotton crewneck sweater over a brown Army t-shirt, blue jeans, and my funky "Keen" sneaker-shoes. And I didn't

shave, so I guess I looked like a disheveled little Bohemian Yogi. On my next trip I'm adding 4 sprays of IFM and

being more actively social.
I really need to stop stonewalling on Liquid Trust, too.
I think LT and some COPS

might be the edge I need.

gaf
10-23-2006, 01:47 PM
October 9th,

Chikara apparently amped up my feminine side, and made people think I was gay.

Thank

you , Thank you , Thank you ,Thank you...
seriously, thank you.
I've noticed this too and don't wear it

anymore. I thought it was just me but It's great to see someone else have this happen to them too. I've been

abused several times by guys when out while wearing chikara , often woman seem to assume I'm gay straight off. (bad

pun) yeah sure, I like too look after myself and am bit of a metrosexual but no, I prefer woman 95% of the time.

:thumbsup:

tounge
10-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Interesting report Gabe. I too find

the Chikara to garner too much male attention and the female reaction quite normal. I have used the spray and the

gel packs. Needless to say,
I no longer use that product. I have also tried cops. A product called "Dirty". Not

good for me at all. Didn't fit my image. The lady from the site that sold it to me, offered to take it back, but I

have kept it for future plans and experiments. But I don't think you want to invest too much dough into copulins.

Just an educated guess.

terry0400-40
10-23-2006, 03:55 PM
Interesting report Gabe. I too find the Chikara to garner too much male attention and the female

reaction quite normal. I have used the spray and the gel packs. Needless to say,
I no longer use that product. I

have also tried cops. A product called "Dirty". Not good for me at all. Didn't fit my image. The lady from the site

that sold it to me, offered to take it back, but I have kept it for future plans and experiments. But I don't think

you want to invest too much dough into copulins. Just an educated guess.Good day Tongue, i have had a look

at "dirty" i was wondering were you using in a mix or alone? I had an idea in my head that a good club/bar mix could

be say A314 x2 drops + PI x 2 dr + SOE x 20" or a bit of openness, and say 4 dabs of EW, or some "dirty" This could

be way out but it is something i would try unless someone can see a flaw in my logic which could easily be the case

that is why i ask so as to possably get some other opinions, may be the cops might not fit my image either as i am

not a root rat at all, not saying that i wouldnt like to be, as my situation wouldnt allow it, but i would not mind

observing the reactions of the mix with some cops, i also find A314 to act very sexual in nature when mixed with

some none and a good dose of nol. interesting hobby though.:cheers:

gabe1970
10-23-2006, 09:35 PM
12 October

y/o was very sweet, friendly, flirty/funny as usual. I need to be around her without pheromones in order to see

what's happening here.

Tonight I wore no pheromones and no cologne in order to see what would

happen.

Within 5 minutes of getting to work I was spontaneously given a phone number by a cute Asian girl that I

flirted with while in the cafeteria and I think I could have gotten the number of a cute redheaded physician that I

met a few minutes later in the elevator. Seemed disappointed when I got off the elevator.

I really need a plan

for taking advantage of this "disappointed look" that I've been getting when I end a conversation with a woman. I

don't want to ask them out, but it seems like that's what they're expecting.

I spent some time with, and I

got a little closer to a cool, sexy P.A. that I've been ambushing with my pheromones in close quarters.

And for the first time, the cute 28 y/o was not flirty and completely focused on me while I was with

her.:blink:

gabe1970
10-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Thank you...
I

prefer woman 95% of the time. :thumbsup:

Ummm.... I'm a 100%-er.
No men for me, thanks.

Sigma
10-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Thank you , Thank you ,

Thank you ,Thank you...
seriously, thank you.
I've noticed this too and don't wear it anymore. I thought it was

just me but It's great to see someone else have this happen to them too. I've been abused several times by guys

when out while wearing chikara , often woman seem to assume I'm gay straight off. (bad pun) yeah sure, I like too

look after myself and am bit of a metrosexual but no, I prefer woman 95% of the time. :thumbsup:

I've

never had women assume I was gay, but I have seen some 'abusive' behavior from both men and women from

it....probably more pissy than abusive. Something about Chikara is very edgy, and I can't pinpoint what it

is....its vastly different from an anone OD. Sometimes it works in your favor, sometimes not.

gabe1970
10-23-2006, 11:05 PM
I've never had

women assume I was gay, but I have seen some 'abusive' behavior from both men and women from it....probably more

pissy than abusive. Something about Chikara is very edgy, and I can't pinpoint what it is....its vastly different

from an anone OD. Sometimes it works in your favor, sometimes not.

I had no positive effects that are

worth paying for, unlike NPA, etc where the negatives were outweighed by the positives.

SOE and Chikara belong

in the same pile, IMHO.

gaf
10-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Something about

Chikara is very edgy, and I can't pinpoint what it is....its vastly different from an anone OD. Sometimes it works

in your favor, sometimes not.

Sometimes in an all male environment (like the local pub) the blokier

guys can either be friendly or make snide gay comments towards me , It's a bit inconsistant and I never really had

this problem before so assume it's the chikara... (2 sprays) :blink: :blink:

tounge
10-24-2006, 10:25 AM
Good day

Tongue, i have had a look at "dirty" i was wondering were you using in a mix or alone? I had an idea in my head that

a good club/bar mix could be say A314 x2 drops + PI x 2 dr + SOE x 20" or a bit of openness, and say 4 dabs of EW,

or some "dirty" This could be way out but it is something i would try unless someone can see a flaw in my logic

which could easily be the case that is why i ask so as to possably get some other opinions, may be the cops might

not fit my image either as i am not a root rat at all, not saying that i wouldnt like to be, as my situation wouldnt

allow it, but i would not mind observing the reactions of the mix with some cops, i also find A314 to act very

sexual in nature when mixed with some none and a good dose of nol. interesting hobby though.:cheers:

Terry, i've used Dirty in both mixes and alone. I think it is a product that can confuse women when you

are mingleing with them. And I mean confused in a bad way.

A314 is a winner for me, when mixed with the Edge

and even AE. It still puts out a sexual vibe but tempers the none so younger women are not as intimidated. Used by

itself, it doesn't do anything productive for me.

terry0400-40
10-24-2006, 08:29 PM
Terry, i've used Dirty in both mixes and alone. I think it is a product that can confuse women when

you are mingleing with them. And I mean confused in a bad way.

A314 is a winner for me, when mixed with the Edge

and even AE. It still puts out a sexual vibe but tempers the none so younger women are not as intimidated. Used by

itself, it doesn't do anything productive for me. Thanks tounge, so if the DIR is confusing women in a

negative manner maby because it may be heavy in none content ? do you think it could be producing too much tension ?

if that would be the case then EW may be a better choice because then the amount of none can be regulated in

relation to the cops, its just a thought anyway for a club mix project, Yes A314 does add a really good vibe to my

mixes im hooked on this one allready, i know to be fair in my appraisal of this product i should try it alone and i

will as soon as suitable windows become available.:angel: :angel:

terry0400-40
10-25-2006, 05:34 AM
Does Instant Shine work? Yeaaar holmes ive had this juice 4 nine days and so far i would give

it say a 3 star rating, i havent noticed effects with every application because of my mix variations, but when it

kicks in it does so with class and i mean it makes me feel just so smooth and right here right now right with it , i

had one sp IS on today and two dr A314 and man these go together very well, and i am getting a conviction that IS is

effecting those around me as well and i am noticing that i dont have to be swimming in the stuff to get a reaction,

i can wear it and enjoy it but not too concentrated near my nose because it can cause a little stiffness of neck and

a little head tiredness, i am getting used to it now and a spray on the lower neck can produce a very nice

comfortable smooth effect. IF i was clubbing then i would have a spray on the lower neck and another 2 on the outer

shoulder fronts and 4 drops A314 on sides of neck and rear hair, a good dab of NPA on the chin and a shot of LT on

each shoulder top and a few sprays of vetiver hombre cologne a sweet little shit load yeaar , real nice. i think i

will call it the stinger.:smite:

terry0400-40
10-25-2006, 05:53 AM
Interesting.

I find that IS gets me into a downer mood also after about 3 hours. And I'm not usually prone to depression. For

what it's worth,WAGG does the same exact thing to me. The only difference with the WAGG is that normal hetro males

get a little to close to me for comfort. I noticed that somewhat when I tried Copulins for an extende period of time

also. yes i was getting that down effect as well but now i dont apply it so close to my nose,i can now take

a blast on the lower neck front and sometimes this is all it takes to get me cruising when i am at a party i add 2

extra to the outer shoulder tops as this stuff does work on others, just be carefull not to inhale it in a

concentrated cloud or else you will have that heavy after effect.:thumbsup:

tounge
10-25-2006, 10:38 AM
Terry, I don't think artificial

Cops are for the most part going to be effective for men. I really think that for pheromones to be most productive,

they must synchronize with your nature. Let's face it, the best way to put out the "just got laid" signal is to

just have been laid. And the social proof that helps attract women is from being seen with other women. I think the

male wearing cops theory is best left on the trash heap of throw it at the wall and see what sticks.

The most

effacious way for people to use pheromones is to have a good grounding in reality. To some people, pheromone usage

is like living in Smallsville. But instead of becoming meteor freaks they become pheromone freaks. And then they

tend to see illusions as their reality.

gabe1970
10-25-2006, 10:40 AM
So you don't think it's worth

even trying cops?

(And I'm just a freak - leave my green rock out of this.)

tounge
10-25-2006, 10:48 AM
So you don't think

it's worth even trying cops?

(And I'm just a freak - leave my green rock out of

this.)

I don't think it is for the majority of men. It wasn't for me. However there are

always exceptions to the rule. But thay are still exceptions.

In conclusion, if you have the dough to blow,

give it a try. But I firmly think that cops will hinder a hell of a lot more men than they would help.

gabe1970
10-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Tonight I wore

no pheromones and no cologne in order to see what would happen....

And for the first time, the cute 28 y/o

was not flirty and completely focused on me while I was with her.:blink:

I went without the

-mones and cologne specifically to see how this girl in articualr would react (without any effort on my part, as

usual) and was surprised that she completely ignored me, since she's normally very friendly. Last night I wore 4

sprays IFM and 2 sprays of MX113 and she was very flirty again.

Tonight I'm going without the -mones but

wearing cologne. Let's see if she behaves differently.

gabe1970
10-25-2006, 10:51 AM
I don't think it

is for the majority of men. It wasn't for me. However there are always exceptions to the rule. But thay are still

exceptions.

In conclusion, if you have the dough to blow, give it a try. But I firmly think that cops will

hinder a hell of a lot more men than they would help.

I don't have the dough to blow but I am willing

to risk being ostracized for a few days (I have "thick skin"). If anyone cares to send me a sample for two-three

applications, PM me - I'd appreciate it.

terry0400-40
10-25-2006, 11:48 AM
Terry, I don't think artificial Cops are for the most part going to be effective for

men. I really think that for pheromones to be most productive, they must synchronize with your nature. Let's face

it, the best way to put out the "just got laid" signal is to just have been laid. And the social proof that helps

attract women is from being seen with other women. I think the male wearing cops theory is best left on the trash

heap of throw it at the wall and see what sticks.

The most effacious way for people to use pheromones is to have

a good grounding in reality. To some people, pheromone usage is like living in Smallsville. But instead of becoming

meteor freaks they become pheromone freaks. And then they tend to see illusions as their reality. Yes tongue

your reasoning seems quite sound and logical as the smell of slops in the mixture could put a girls reasoning

mechanism out of sync . I suppose i started to think about the cops after bronzie had posted his observations

regarding xcite wipes fem he was testing and his results on young women and i started thinking that there is room

here for some experementation, anyway i appreciate your point of veiw, it is better that i save my money for proven

hitters and leave the cops to the more affluent amoungst us to dabble with.:blink:

gabe1970
10-26-2006, 12:57 AM
I went without the -mones and cologne specifically to see how this girl in articualr

would react (without any effort on my part, as usual) and was surprised that she completely ignored me, since she's

normally very friendly. Last night I wore 4 sprays IFM and 2 sprays of MX113 and she was very flirty again.

Tonight I'm going without the -mones but wearing cologne. Let's see if she behaves differently.

October

Two out of three of my regular co-workers were more talkative with me tonight than they usually are.

The only male I regularly work with may just have been excited about his new Apple Mac, but the 22 y/o female I

normally work with was also much more friendly/talkative. She apparently takes most of her social cues from him and

is very quiet/reserved, so it's difficult to gauge whether or not the pheromones have an effect on her at

times.
A314/NPA makes her even more subdued, BTW.

The older female I work with is a "mother hen". Nice older

lady - her behavior does not seem to be impacted at all by anything I use.

The cute 28 year-old was almost as

flirty and friendly as she usually is.

Incidentally (?) I did notice a distinct, shall I say,

"feminine odor" coming from her tonight, too.

I wore cologne, but no 'mones.

I will

have to dedicate a solid week to not using pheromones, in order to better understand their behavior.
But not this

week.

(In a couple of hours) I have a CPR class tomorrow morning before work, and will be in a roomful of

90-95% women I've likely never met before - for 3 hours, right before lunch. So there is the opportunity to follow

up an initial meeting with an immediate lunch date. :thumbsup: Suddenly I can't make up my mind what mix to use.

And yes, I'm an insomniac.

gabe1970
10-26-2006, 01:27 AM
I doubt anyone will see this or

reply to it before I head off to class, but I'm leaning towards...
2 TAF
2 drops A314
4 sprays IFM
...and I'm

wishing I had already ordered Liquid Trust!

live4themusic
10-26-2006, 02:36 AM
I will

have to dedicate a solid week to not using pheromones, in order to better understand their behavior.
But not this

week.

I hear you far too well on that. I don't think I've gone more than a few days without

pheromones since I started using them in July... so that means the most recent (around) 2% of my life has been spent

using pheromones. I know I need to take a break to remind myself what life was like without them, but I don't

wanna!

Keep up the good posting :thumbsup:

gabe1970
10-26-2006, 09:54 PM
I doubt anyone

will see this or reply to it before I head off to class, but I'm leaning towards...
2 TAF
2 drops A314
4 sprays

IFM
...and I'm wishing I had already ordered Liquid Trust!

Best CPR class I've ever had but I can't

attribute it to the -mones because of the individual attention given by instructors and the repetitive nature of the

course design this year.

I was the only man out of 16 students but sat by myself, in front of the class, and

was not attracted to anyone nearby so I didn't pay attention to anyone besides my instructor - who was very

pleasant an attentive, but I can't judge the mones effects on her behavior based on one day with her.

Went

home, took a nap, exercised, showered and scrubbed off the mones (witch hazel, antibacterial soap, apricot scrub),

and went to work wearing
4 IFM
2 A314
1 Androstenone
2 TAF
1 A-nol
1 B-nol

Fun day, celebrated my

birthday a day early, received surprise gifts (books) which is something I was not expecting at

all.

I can't attribute anything that happened at work to -mones because of the laid-back, celebratory

nature of the day to begin with. (I know that reads awkwardly, but I'm tired and I can't think of a better way to

put it.)

I *did* notice that after about an hour of applying the mones I felt unusally positive, cheerful, and

it seemed to rub off on the normally-subdued 20-something female. The 20-something male was still very happy about

his new Mac, so I can't attribute his behavior to mones, either.

Overall it was a fun day, I wore a ton of

mones, but I can't say I had any definite effects other than my "feeling good". I fully expect tomorrow to be

another fun day, since we will still have loads of pizza and cake left over for everyone - I'll try more a-nol and

b-nol but I'm almost out of IFM.

My next paycheck, and then my next shipment, can't get here fast enough.

oscar
10-29-2006, 03:40 PM
This thread has been trimmed back to

the point where it departed from topics relevent to "Pheromone Discussion".

You may Private Message me if you

believe that your post was unjustifiably moved.