PDA

View Full Version : Tales from another Phero newbie.

Kepxa
07-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Ok so

first off I'd like to say hello and thanks to everyone. I registered a few weeks ago and up until now have just

been lurking and reading threads trying to figure out what to use. I'm an 23 year african american male 5'10,

165lbs, athletic build, and a shaved head (I'm more aerodynamic this way yay). Ok now on to the fun stuff.

For the past 3 months I've had just one target who happens to be a 23 year old african american female (my

exact counterpart personality wise), which is actually a first for me. I've known her for a bit longer but wasn't

really attracted to her at first as I had another interest at the time (whom she chased off) and the subject at hand

was "dating" someone as well. It appeared at this time to myself and others that she was always in constant persuit

of me, so after I finally give in and see the light, she distances herself! So this leaves me with quite the "WTF!?"

feeling. We go to school together so I end up seeing her a lot throughout the day and now our social circles have

merged so even when we're not at school I'm still with her a lot...even when I don't want to be. She has even set

up "couples" guitar lessons for us which leaves me a bit more perplexed.

When approached with the option to

take things further about a month or so ago she gave me a somewhat expected (as I always expect the worst) but not

lightly taken response. I was told that she knows I've been there for her in more ways than anyone else has in the

past and that we match each other perfectly, but she doesn't date friends because she's been there before and

doesn't want to ruin anything. I called BS on that whole theory, from things I know without digressing into another

mini story. SO after a long few arduous weeks of mind games from both parties (maybe two psych majors shouldn't be

together) and trying everything in my repertoire of attracting someone, I finally figured out she's ready she's

just scared. I thought I was in the dreaded friend zone but after a few conversations I realized we hadn't known

each other long enough for that to happen. So that brings me to the pheros, I've known about them for years I just

hadn't used them up until the last month and a half. I wanted to give myself a little unknown edge against her,

hell I told her relationships are like mini wars a few months ago.

After reading through what seemed like

hundreds of posts I bought NPA, RM, SOE, and AE. Yeah I was going balls deep with JBX and then alternating with JB1

on her. I wore 8 inches SOE and probably an overkill of dabs of NPA around her the first night I got it and well she

was less than nice to me. Funny thing is another girl I was into before her was EXTREMELY nice to me that night and

this guy kept hovering around me when we were at the bar and I was like "WTF guy!?". So then when we took our lunch

the next day I decided to mix AE into the deal, to no avail, she seemed uncharactaristically quiet. So I figured

since she's a pretty head strong (yet SUPER vulnerable) creature I'd try an OD of JBX next. MAN did I OD I have no

idea how much I put on but it turned her into uh not a nice person towards me and she kept asking me what was wrong

with me. I laugh and say "nothing" and then she gives me the look of "whatever" that she always does.

Here

comes the part you all might laugh at. I wore this to work and a female coworker came into my cubicle and sat for a

while. Then she pulled the chair up to my desk closer to me and asked "what is that you're wearing?". So I tell her

"uh nothing?" and she asks again "what IS IT!?" and I'm like "soap!! nevermind what it is" so she punches me in the

arm and asks again "WHAT IS IT!?" and I'm like "it's something I mixed up" and she says "no it isn't!!" and I say

"do you recognize it?" and she says "no" so I reply "well then, it's something I mixed up like I just said". After

this conversation she still doesn't believe me so she grabs my wrist (one of the application points) and takes the

hugest whiff and I'm like "NOOOOOOOOOO GOD NO NOT YOU GO AWAY" in my head. And after that all she kept talking

about was sex and how she likes it in the bedroom and how much she needs a boyfriend. This went on ALL day and I was

pretty sad in the pants. To put it nicely I am not attracted in this woman in the least, for one well she's not

really my type and she looks to be older than my mom yet she claims to be only 1 year older than myself. HAH yeah

the f*** right!!

So my phero experiment that day kinda backfired on my ass, I repelled the one I was after and

attracted some ungodly beast I wanted nothing to do with. As it stands right now I have to go meet up with my

subject (refraining from referring to her as raison d'etre) to hang out. I got an atomizer now and I picked up some

dropper bottles to like uh control more what I'm wearing instead of going dab happy with everything. She's been

kinda frisky lately so I've put a properly measured amount of JBX (I said balls deep) in and I'm going to see what

happens. Oh yeah I wish I had seen that NPA evaporates quickly when you leave the dropper cap out, I blew threw a

whole bottle in like 2 days and wondered "WTH IS HAPPENING!?" the whole time.

CptKipling
07-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Eeek!

You said that you

think this girl is scared but you apply some very intimidating combos. That doesn't make sense. Stick with things

that will probably make her more comfortable, such as SOE alone or SOE and AE combined.

SwingerMD
07-02-2006, 02:02 PM
:rofl:

Mon

Dieu!

Sounds like a lot of the experiences that I have had. Kinda reminds me of this saying, "The sex that

you want, you can't have and the sex that you can have, you (definately) don't want."

I agree with

CptKipling, ease up on the -none. Go with just SOE, or use mixed that are very heavy on the -nol

side.

-SwignerMD