PDA

View Full Version : I need a scent to lighten up gay men.

sweet thing
07-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Here I go again.

I am a female that likes men. :wub:

I work with men and sometimes my clients

are gay.

With that said. Sometimes the gay males adore me because I am "over the top" and they want to be me.

:box:

Othertimes gay men hate me and think I should swim back to the sea. :rant:

I need a fragrance that

makes ALL men happy to be around me. Not just the macho stud monsters.

What would you suggest.

Sweet

Thing.

Lor
07-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Here I go

again.

I am a female that likes men. :wub:

I work with men and sometimes my clients are gay.

With that

said. Sometimes the gay males adore me because I am "over the top" and they want to be me. :box:

Othertimes gay

men hate me and think I should swim back to the sea. :rant:

I need a fragrance that makes ALL men happy to be

around me. Not just the macho stud monsters.

What would you suggest.

Sweet Thing.
anything with

alpha-nol. or even an alpha/beta-nol mix, heavy on the alpha. SOE/w has always been friendly. i have heard wonderful

stuff about the xcite wipes, but i have never tried it myself.

Sigma
07-02-2006, 10:07 AM
As miss lor recommends, stick with

alpha and beta nols if you want to make all men happy around you....problem is alpha and betanol mixes might be

lacking on the sexual side. It gets tricky when you're dealing with both straight and gay men, as straight men are

highly receptive to copulins, while gay men are supposedly repulsed by them.

bronzie
07-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Sweet Thing, if you really want

to make gay men happy and like you, just talk fashion or who thier humping at the moment, or talk about thier

relationships with other men or why society is against them blah blah, gay men are narssistic, and much worse then

women in this regard, if you just talk about them and not yourself, they will love you. By the way, a scientific

study has showed that gay men or bi men, have the same brain as a woman, they lack true masculinity.

Using a

scent is really playing second fiddle to how you should go about dealing with gay men.

itwow
07-02-2006, 11:31 AM
FWIW, some conclusions from my

limited testing

gay men
Avoid copulins & any estrogen-derived pheromones (i.e. EST, Estradiol etc),

could be difficult since you're a female. Androstadienone (A1) and/or ANOL (i.e. SoE/m or SoE/u) could be helpful

(I tested this 3-4 times), A1 was also echoed by filterfactory & Icehawk (do a search : gays). A1 may depress

straight men. Wearing A1 may mitigate the effects of ovulation or PMS on gays.

straight men
Loves

copulins & any estrogen-derived pheromones (i.e. EST, Estradiol etc) on a woman. Ditto on what others said about

ANOL & BNOL. WAGG-N could be helpful.

Some pheromone research on gays, straight men &

women

Brain response to putative pheromones in homosexual

men
http://www.mindfully.org/Health/2005/Pheromone-Brain-Response17may05.htm

For the

sake of simplicity, some words have been changed.

A1 = androstadienone
EST = estratetraenol

HoM =

gays (men)
HeW = women (straight)
HoM = men (straight)

....In contrast to men, and in congruence with

women, gays displayed hypothalamic activation in response to A1. Maximal activation was observed in the medial

preoptic area/anterior hypothalamus, which, according to animal studies, is highly involved in sexual

behavior.....

....Depending on the sex of the responder in relation to the specific compound (A1 or EST), one

pathway dominated, whereas the other was suppressed......

.....The hypothesis-based ROI analysis showed that

the gays processed A1 congruently with women rather than with men. As in women, in gays, rCBF increased

significantly in the preoptic plus ventromedial ROI during smelling of A1 (P = 0.03), but not of EST (P =

0.05)......

....As in women but not in men, in gays, the anterior hypothalamus was activated with A1. When

gays smelled EST, the left amygdala and piriform cortex were primarily recruited (although with inclusion of a minor

portion of the anterior hypothalamus).....

.....Another issue requiring clarification is that no significant

clusters were found in the olfactory brain when gays and women smelled A1, or when men smelled EST, although both

compounds were clearly perceived as odorous......

.....At present, therefore, we can only conclude that gays

differed from men and resembled women in that their hypothalamus was activated by A1, and with the maximum in the

preoptic area.

The preoptic area participates in the integration of hormonal and sensory cues that are

necessary for sexual behavior. It harbors cells releasing luteinic hormone-releasing hormone (29). In humans, these

cells develop from the migrating neuroblasts of olfactory mucosa (30) and mediate estrogen feedback (31). According

to a study by Dorner et al. (31), gays respond to oestrogen injections with increased serum concentrations of

luteinic hormone (positive estrogen feedback), thus like women and not men (31). The preoptic area also harbors

neuronal conglomerates (interstitial hypothalamic nuclei) whose possible sexual dimorphism in humans has been

discussed (32–34)......

.....The difference between gays and men could reflect a variant differentiation of

the anterior hypothalamus in gays, leading to an altered response pattern......

.....In addition, the

colocalization of hypothalamic responses with brain circuits that are involved in human reproduction and that in

animals are designed to recognize sex further indicates hypothalamic involvement in physiological processes related

to sexual orientation in humans......

From my limited understanding based on the article, please comment if

I'm wrong (thanks) :

- gays processed A1 in a similar way as women, activating sexual areas of the brain,

but not as a scent
A1 is sexual to gays & women

- men processed A1 as a scent, not as sexually

stimulating
A1 is non-sexual to men

- gays processed EST as a scent, in a similar way as women (but it's

not exactly the same)
EST is non-sexual to gays & women

- men processed EST as activation of sexual areas

of the brain
EST is sexual to men

sweet thing
07-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Everyone that responded has been great. Some infromation from scientific research and some

from trial and error. :box:

I am going to open my "mone" kit and see what I have. I might have to try some

Excite wipes. Keep on posting responses.

I love this forum. :wub:

Sweet Thing.

sweet thing
07-02-2006, 09:06 PM
You are a real gem. What

products besides Wagg would you suggest? Can a woman wear Wagg without people leaping frm windows?

Sweet

Thing

itwow
07-03-2006, 06:31 AM
From my own pheromone testing, in

order of responsiveness

gays
1st ANOL
2nd A1
avoid : Copulins (most negative), EST

straight

men
1st EST
2nd Copulins
3rd WAGG-N
4th ANOL
avoid : A1 (most negative), -none

I'm a male, so

wearing products designed for males is ok. Since you're female, you should try to get "unscented" versions i.e.

SoE/u, chem set ANOL etc

As with any product, beware of OD & conversions.

Not sure of the effects of

WAGG worn on females. I think frenchie (female) used to wear WAGG to attract other females. You could always return

WAGG if it doesn't work out.

There's no single solution that will thrill both gays & straight men at the

same time, as their preferences are on opposite ends. Perhaps ANOL and/or WAGG could be pleasing to both but it's

not "exciting" at all.

Lor
07-03-2006, 08:44 AM
There's no single solution

that will thrill both gays & straight men at the same time, as their preferences are on opposite ends. Perhaps ANOL

and/or WAGG could be pleasing to both but it's not "exciting" at all.
first, i just want to say that the

info you offer always has my copying and pasting so i can save it for future reference, itwow. thanks for posting so

conveniently!!!:kiss: also,
i also think the mixture of anol and bnol (less bnol) is in a way exciting,to both,

because it might intensify the communication to level of intimacy that is taken for what it is, hot or not. do you

agree? :think: i look forward to your reply!

itwow
07-03-2006, 09:42 AM
ANOL:BNOL 1:1 CTTMv2

I do not have much experience with BNOL. Those few times I tried BNOL were

certainly too exciting :D The 1st time, I stopped short of covering my mouth because I was about to spill every word

in my thoughts.

IMHO, BNOL requires individual training & taming when you're alone, in order to get used to

the effects on the wearer. Read elsewhere that using BNOL requires elevated social skills to gear the convo toward

positive outcomes, as people could be too "forward" & rude with whatever self-absorbed stuff in their heads (whining

& unloading).

I have also experience high dose BNOL (2-4 drops chemset BNOL) prior to sleep for intense

dreams & lucid recall. Got weird dreams & attachments. Sometimes, subconscious emotions (fear, delight etc) flow up

to the surface & could be viewed via dreams & meditation. Interpretation of dreams is another story. There's this

guy at another forum which keep ordering high dose/concentration BNOL as a meditation adjunct. IIRC, he ordered a

few grams of BNOL (1gram=1000mg, chem set is 10mg)

BNOL has varying behaviours/characteristics at different

dosages. I haven't use much BNOL lately, what I could surmise is that BNOL acts as a "reinforcing agent" in a mix.

Positive impressions garnered with pheromones are "amplified" via BNOL, without much effort from the wearer

(congruity helper?). Used it once in a meeting, some people find it difficult to utter simple words as if fighting

the urge to be honest. Others who sat near me echoed "disciplined professional" wrt me, must be the A314 :D

(intense)

I would use BNOL on alternate days in my daily successful mix, on a population used to my

signature. Helps to assert the vibe from time to time. The only problem seems to be controlling BNOL diffusion so

that it's slower & last longer than those positive pheromones (EO anyone?).

Not many BNOL users here, I

guess. Surfs_Up is an avid BNOL user though.

i2w