PDA

View Full Version : It's not working!!!

NZ_Lioness
07-01-2006, 06:39 PM
Hi All,
I'm

NOT happy!!! :sad: I'm sooo frustrated!!! :frustrate My mones aren't working!!! :rant: I've got SOE/u, PCC and

PI/w. When I go out drinking with mates I'd put on PCC and PI on my wrists, on either side of my neck, and on my

cleavage. After many attempts, a little bit comes out (it's hard to get the mones out of the bottles!!!). And after

all that hard work, I don't get any attention!!! I act normal when I'm out and forget about the mones but it's so

frustrating at the end of the night!!! Any suggestions as to what I do?!Any suggestion would be greatly

appreciated!!! :box:

Lor
07-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Hi All,
I'm NOT

happy!!! :sad: I'm sooo frustrated!!! :frustrate My mones aren't working!!! :rant: I've got SOE/u, PCC and PI/w.

When I go out drinking with mates I'd put on PCC and PI on my wrists, on either side of my neck, and on my

cleavage. After many attempts, a little bit comes out (it's hard to get the mones out of the bottles!!!). And after

all that hard work, I don't get any attention!!! I act normal when I'm out and forget about the mones but it's so

frustrating at the end of the night!!! Any suggestions as to what I do?!Any suggestion would be greatly

appreciated!!! :box:
i have PI/w, but i tend to get more out of my SOE/w. same basic formula, but somehow

the SOE/w diffuses better or something :blink: . i havent tried the SOE/u which has 'rone in it, but it should

atleast be affecting you as the wearer. you dont feel anything? :blink:
another thing, what exactly are you

looking for in a reaction? i know when i am drinking i miss alot, and suddenly it occurs to me to pay attention once

in a while and i do notice things. but if you are out having a goodtime, not looking for reactions to your 'mones,

its still a nite well-done.... but if your hoping someone will exclaim in the middle of your evening OMG! I MUST

HAVE YOU! it will probably not happen. i know thats what im hoping for,with or without 'mones :LOL:
realistically,

'mones are giving you an edge, like an accessory, that catch an eye (or a nose) and hopefully help you to stand out

some, or atleast lighten the atmosphere. if you were wearing alpha-nol, as in your PI/w, that is usually an effect

that takes place... did you notice things were exceptionally light-hearted that evening? giggling?

Lor
07-01-2006, 08:48 PM
forgot to mention that

your PI/w is in an oil base, which means it could possibly be diffusing more slowly...lasting longer but your not

getting the WHAM! some people get with other bases. TE/w always gets me attention, without fail, but its not always

good,lol. im bad. i still wear it.:lovestruc

Rakesh
07-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Experiment with dosage and

different products.

Everyone's different, different things work for everyone.