PDA

View Full Version : Bruce - Problem with Website Account / Can't Log-In

LadyWithQuestions
07-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Bruce,

I keep forgetting my account password, so when I went to place another

order this week, I filled out the form to have a new password sent to me. Nothing came through my email, so I did

it again. Both times the website said that "a new password has been successfully sent to my email." But nothing

ever came through my email.

I used the website form to contact customer service about the problem and they

said they would look into it and that I would have to place my orders by phone for the time-being.

Is there

any way this can be fixed so I can place more orders online? I haven't heard anything back from customer service

yet.

Thanks so much for any help.
LWQ

The Real FTR
07-01-2006, 10:59 AM
While you're waiting for

Bruce -- check your Trash or your Junk folders. Sometimes things accidentally get mis-routed.

LadyWithQuestions
07-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Thanks FTR. But I've

already done that. I never have problems getting emails from Love-Scent in the past and even had the same problem

before when I forgot my password and it was emailed to me right away. I actually had some problems with the website

the other week when I placed an order, so I'm thinking it may have something to do with that, I'm not sure.

Hopefully Bruce or Customer Service can fix the problem for me.

Thanks again for the helpful

suggestion.

bronzie
07-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Each time that I attempt to add

my photo in the avatar is comes back as , attempt failed. until i tried a zillion times and it worked eventually,

guess there is a prob with that, in the future, if i want to take down my pic, hope it wont be a problem doing

that

woofa1
07-02-2006, 03:35 AM
thats interesting bronzie,. I

have had the same problem. mmm.

bronzie
07-02-2006, 04:10 AM
hi woofa, how are you buddy? how

the .mones comming along?

Bruce
07-02-2006, 09:12 AM
I think I have finally figured out

what the problem is with the new password by email problem. I'm fairly sure it is caused by multiple

registrations with the same email address, which is theoretially impossible to do any more. Anyway, if you have

that problem, email me at bruce@love..... and I will delete all your old registrations.

Sorry 'bout that,
B

LadyWithQuestions
07-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Thanks Bruce. Wow!

Service on a WEEKEND! You're amazing. :) I will go email you now to delete my registrations. I know I tried to

re-register multiple times when I forgot my password and it wouldn't send me a new one. *LOL* I hope that's the

problem. Thanks so much. I'll go email you now.

LWQ

woofa1
07-02-2006, 09:12 PM
YEH, man .Still

experimenting on a few .Heard good things about LT, whats your take on this . Great photo, somewhere on the beach i

presume?

Detailed analysis through trial and error.Works well for me. Encompassing behavouirs such as mood ,

time place weather. Being patient and researching the product at hand. I found this site has great information on

products. You have to start somewhere? Especially for newbies.

Some people prefer the artistic or creative

proccess. But for me the methodical approach leads to the other two anyway. Patients is a virtue. cheers

bud.:kiss:

woofa1
07-02-2006, 09:27 PM
cheers Bruce. You have always

been great help and that includes your staff.

Bruce
07-03-2006, 09:24 AM
Thanks for all the compliments.

I'll have to pass it on to Tammy. She really does all the work and appreciates a good word here and there.

I'm in Missouri on a cross-country trip at the moment. Very hot and humid here.

B

bronzie
07-04-2006, 01:05 PM
woofa, yeah dude, taken at the

beach, on the mediteranean, mate, you know where I am buddy, take a plane and get your ass over here, the herds of

blonde swedish women are waiting for you, come for some pheromone field tests, with or without them you will score