PDA

View Full Version : Pherlure

Sketchxl
06-30-2006, 03:39 AM
would u think

Pherlure would work for me? i'm 22 medium weight ok looking with game..

belgareth
06-30-2006, 03:43 AM
Do a search, That topic has

been beat to death.

nfs
06-30-2006, 10:42 AM
Hmmm I bought it 3 weeks ago. It

didn't do shit for me. I would play the safe route and just go get something from Love-scent instead. At least alot

more people have had successes with those products.. rather than Pherlure.

NFS.

PS: i've tested

pherlure for 1 week straight. Then i gave up on it.

jvkohl
06-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Do a search, That

topic has been beat to death.

Great choice of words; they might also apply to the Master/Mistress

discussion since their product theme is "beating," albeit not to death.

JVK

Rhy
07-10-2006, 07:16 PM
The pheromones are not very good in

pherlure IMO

Pretty average effects you might get a few more smiles thats about it

pbj
07-14-2006, 01:30 AM
General opinion is it doesn't work.

No recognized pheremones (it's got a modified DHEA that's not a pheromone). Most people get it because it has a

great marketing campaign, order it, and while waiting for it, keep searching around and end up here and find out

about it. If you dig around their links, you'll find there's not any meat behind the study saying how great it is

etc.

A while back, it looked like they had ringers here trying to pump it up some.

nfs
07-14-2006, 02:16 AM
PJB,

Yup..that's what

happened to me. Phelure doesn't work for me.

I know a pheromone has effect even when I don't get

reactions from girls, when I myself get affected.

AE makes me feel very confident in myself. Fearless.

Chikara is my favourite, it makes me very talkative and I can talk and talk my ass off. I THINK it makes people

around me more chatty too. Since I've been wearing it people have been chatty to me, especially when the spray's

fresh. I gotta not wear it one day and see what happens, but I'm too addicted to the smell of it. I have an urge to

spray it on everyday.

Chikara also lifts my mood slightly, makes me happy for no reason at all. :cheers:

luxveritas
07-14-2006, 09:40 AM
I know a

pheromone has effect even when I don't get reactions from girls, when I myself get affected.

I use

that method too. Pherlure does effect me. I get one hell of a scent head ache with one spray. With two sprays I get

sick.

pbj
07-14-2006, 06:48 PM
Do a search, That

topic has been beat to death.

Hey Belgarath, can you make that big Pherlure thread a sticky? Might help

cut down the "does Pherlure work" threads. I did a search and it took a bit to find it.

pbj
07-21-2006, 10:35 PM
The active ingredient in Pherlure is ( DHEA ) Dehydroepiandrosterone "

They say it is

Di-dehydroepiandrosterone. Not quite the same thing as DHEA.

scottyle80
07-21-2006, 11:23 PM
would u

think Pherlure would work for me? i'm 22 medium weight ok looking with game..

Pherlure... i

came too close to purchasing Pherlure untile i had a gut feeling that i should do just one last research run and

glad i did. i ended up here! my knowledge is limited but the support from forums that i've been to made me a happy

buyer of these frequently advised products.

thanx every1

scott :cool:

terry0400-40
07-22-2006, 05:38 AM
They say it is Di-dehydroepiandrosterone. Not quite the same thing as

DHEA. Yes you are right there, it is probably different than dhea as the Di probably changes

everything, i was nearly going to get some once, but i decided it was to expensive not to check it out first.

nfs
07-22-2006, 06:40 AM
I fell into the Pherlure trap

myself, as I trusted " Maxims " review on it. They gave it an 8/10 or something like that. Can't believe it . That

stuff doesn't do anything . If a product has effects, I usually feel it on myself a bit ..like a change in mood.

With Pherlure, it was just like cologne.:frustrate

terry0400-40
07-22-2006, 12:37 PM
I am begining to realise that the ph is affecting my mood, I have seen it posted

how C7 seems to lift users mood, and some say it does nothing 4 hits and others say it works well with none

products, i have got some soe g/ps and my soe 10ml is on the way with some ppa, so that will be interesting. Also

some users report good results with a drop of A314. Im off to church thismorning for about 4 hours i wonder what

combo ill use hmmmmmmmm :smite: