PDA

View Full Version : sweet sweet success...

starboy
06-30-2006, 03:13 AM
SOE, TE, some

red wine, and the best of my game...

1st base with one of the most beautiful girls I've ever

kissed...

:lovestruc

Lor
06-30-2006, 03:27 AM
SOE, TE, some red

wine, and the best of my game...

1st base with one of the most beautiful girls I've ever kissed...

:lovestruc
awww right on!
thats my fav mix with the womens versions as well. if you vary it up, we want

to hear , good luck :thumbsup:

johnnyc
06-30-2006, 10:58 AM
don't tease us tell us know how

it all went down ;)

starboy
06-30-2006, 12:21 PM
well... ok

so my friend has

this girlfriend who we'll call torrie. she shares a house with a girl we'll call shelly.

both are very

attractive, but shelly is definitely the hotter of the two. the first time I met her was brief. she was with another

guy and really pretty, and I thought probably way out of my league.

I later found out the she wasn't serious

with that guy, and still open to dating. so my friend and I got a couple bottles of wine and headed over last

night.

I was wearing some SOE and a little TE from earlier that was probably wearing off by then. When we got

there, I put on the remainder of the packet of SOE.

We had some wine, and everyone was really friendly, but I

didn't get the feeling that shelly liked me in a romantic way. I put on another dab of TE to see if it would

help....

what really helped was my friend storming off (someone had made a sarcastic joke and he got mad) and

torrie going to find him. I sat for a long time and talked to shelly about life and love and gained rapport with

her. that's when I started seeing romance twinkle in her eyes... just a little bit.

we flirted a little.. and I

was just about to make a move....and my buddy and torrie came back in. :frustrate

a little more wine and the

night degenerated into a full on tactical pillow fight. we played twister and she taught me how to swing dance. the

night was a lot of fun. I'd have been satisfied if nothing else happened.

later, the alcohol was wearing off,

and the love birds went to take a bath together while shelly and I watched a movie. I asked her "would it make

things awkward if I made a move on you?" Her answer was favorable and we locked lips. after a few minutes of general

making out, she laid her head on my chest and watched the movie in my arms. soon I had to go home, as by this time

it was very late.

with stars in her eyes, she kissed me at the door, and I was on my way. against my expectations

I had won over a girl I once thought was ought of my league.

Whitehall
06-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Dude, DON'T ASK!

Just

try it and if you aren't well received, move on. No prior approval needed and apologies required.

Muscle4Hire
07-03-2006, 09:21 PM
"Bet that blonde was a real

shot of life." Yep, its always the times we least expect it when things just go so right and you get memory burn...

its like a night out of a movie.

But, there are over 3 billion women on earth, so don't get hooked on one

unless you're getting married.