PDA

View Full Version : Any Reviews yet on the new Alpha-7 ??

LadyWithQuestions
06-29-2006, 09:49 AM
Just looking for reviews from men or women who have used the new Alpha-7 product (Scented &

Un-Scented). I just purchased the un-scented version, but haven't tried it yet. Anxious to hear reviews on

it.

It seems REALLY potent by the description, so it sounds like I would want to proceed VERY cautiously with

this product to avoid OD with it, right?

Hope some other folks try it soon and have stories to share.

belgareth
06-29-2006, 10:12 AM
I've been wearing it for

several weeks. Experiments ranging from 1-4 drops always covered with Aloeswood oil.

The best hit was in an

office I deal with regularly. An attractive lady about 30 years old that I've known for a few years. I was working

on her system and, unusual for her, she stayed in her office to talk. Even more unusual was the way she kept

reaching out to touch my hand or my arm. She is definately not the touchy-feely type.

I wouldn't have even

noticed but she has never behaved like that and I am in her office every few months.

Rashkae
06-30-2006, 01:05 AM
Try reading up on this thread

too:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15820

Big M
07-01-2006, 02:11 PM
I've been using Alpha -7 Scented

version on and off for afew weeks now , I have noticed women get talkative, And touchy feely when i'm wearing it .

But i have not done any actual concrete written research , To log reactions to wearing Alpha -7 or any other

Pheromones for that matter . As a side note i've also noticed reactions when i'm wearing liquid trust people seem

to get extra talkative when around me . :think: So i've come to the conclusion these products do work on different

levels and variations on me with my body chemistry . I've also used AE , NPA, SOE, WAG-N ( PS ALPHA-7 i've used

1-3 drops and not noticed any negative od reactions thus far , Maybe the other ingredient in Alpha -7 gives it a

good balance .

goodguy
07-10-2006, 10:38 PM
I just got mine today.

All I know is that the scent smells like vanilla and cloves. It's sweet. I think I might have to wear it with

Pheros to get a more masculine scent.

WorkingMann
07-12-2006, 01:34 PM
I've just wore it yesterday

when some off my freinds had a bbq.. We sad there for approx 3-5 hours.. We went out for town..
I meet two girls at

the bar and I bought them drinks (just because I had a great day so they had to have a drink and not that I tried to

get in contact or anything)..
I said they must have a good night and fine then.. An hour or two later I came up to

the bar again where they were and we started talking and suddently one of them just said "you're rally cute!" just

out of the blue while she was laughing.. Weird!! :blink:
Later the same night another girls just looked at me like

a was a ghost with the biggest eyes ever and smile too.. :lol:
She was all over me but that was not what I wanted

that night..

But the funny thing is that it was 6-7 hours after i applied the mones so it couldn't be the

mones?

But I used two drops of A7 (i split to both wrists and another split to both sides of neck and a little

soe for the back of my neck..)

goodguy
07-12-2006, 06:50 PM
I

got this scent confused with Master when I was commenting on scent. Alpha 7 smells like black licorice. I think the

deisgners were trying to take into account thta one study that found women to be more attracted to the scent of Good

and Plenty. If so that is awesome- now I can see if it is true.

I wore two drops and I did drive a lot more

aggressively than usual (even though I wasn't late). Usually I take my time because I don't want to get to work

too early. As for hits I really didn't have time today as I was in a mad rush all day. Tomorrow I'll wear three

drops because I like smelling like candy (at least for now).

bronzie
09-20-2006, 07:25 PM
just bumbing the thread, im a

little disapointed with this product, may need some assistence with application etc...