PDA

View Full Version : Success with The Edge

InvisibleEdge
06-29-2006, 09:23 AM
My first

purchase on LS was Gel packs back in August 2004. The first hit that I noticed was while I was wearing Edge gel

packs. At work a cute girl was walking by my desk and she caressed my hair. Then on a Saturday a different girl

caressed my hair in the car and when I turned to look at her she looked at me with hungry eyes. It was cool. That

same night we went to get breath mints and I said "I wonder how those breath mints smell" and she gently grabbed my

face and bought my face within inches of hers and breathed right on my lips really sensual like to give me a taste.

So then we were walking arm in arm to the lounge. There we were drinking and dancing and she turned around and

started grinding on me and I started grinding back. I then got hard and I'm sure she felt it and she just

continued to grind away. When the lounge closed I went to drop her off but I think I should of dropped off my drunk

friend who was sleeping in the back first. Because then I could of asked her if I could come inside. Anyway

definite hit.

InvisibleEdge
06-29-2006, 09:34 AM
Now I also have

the Edge unscented spray. A couple of weeks ago I took off the spray cap and put on 3 dabs with a spray of Polo

Blue. I walked into a deli and an old women that was online turned around and was like "I know you you work on this

street right"? And I was like "no" and I never remember seeing her before. So then I tell were I work and show my

badge that's hanging from my belt. And she grabs the badge. She just seemed to comfortable with me. So then she

said bye. And like 3 minutes later I had forgot about her I was leaving the deli and she was in the doorway staring

at me and then she smiled. It took me by surprise because I thought she had left already. Creepy. But the whole

time I was thinking the Edge did this.

gklite
06-30-2006, 12:38 AM
tell us the application points of

edge unscented dabs & edge gel packs, how much edge gel pack u used?

InvisibleEdge
06-30-2006, 07:51 PM
tell us the application points of edge unscented dabs & edge gel packs, how much edge gel pack u

used?

On my neck. Half a gel pack of Edge. I think the gel packs are Sandlewood scented.