PDA

View Full Version : Do you think my AE or LT has been damaged?

HK45Mark23
06-28-2006, 10:27 PM
I took a trip yesterday and by mistake decided to bring my LT and AE with

me. OK that was not the mistake here it is. I left them in my car over night and well all day today. It was a

pretty hot day. Does anyone have any promising thoughts concerning the damage or hopefully lack of damage to my

product? Simply put do you think my AE or LT has been damaged? It was kept in the arm rest, yet it was quite hot

today.

gklite
06-29-2006, 07:14 AM
Nothing should have happened to

AE as it contains only pheromones None, Nol & Rone as i heard pheromones could servive at highger temperatures while

LT has Oxytocin which is not a pheromone, I am sure heat must have done some damage to it, u better search the

internet & look for temperature limits for Oxytocin, also check the limits for all three pheromones in AE.

HK45Mark23
06-29-2006, 09:34 AM
I talked to Vero Labs, and

they say that there is not temperature limits. It is flammable and will catch fire. Although a day in a car should

not destroy it you don’t want to allow it to reach such temperatures regularly. Storing in air-conditioning is

optimal. They said it is not damaged in any way. Now any one wants to respond on the AE? Does anyone have

knowledge on temperature limits and adverse affects?

bronzie
06-29-2006, 11:14 AM
I once left AE in the car for

the whole day in the summer heat, it must have reached 60 degrees C. I used that same bottle of AE with excellent

results. My conclusion, no its not affected by heat, probably adversally effected with prolonged sunlight over

months or years.