PDA

View Full Version : SOE Cause adverse reactions in women??

LadyWithQuestions
06-28-2006, 07:20 PM
I've been experimenting with my mones lately and trying new things. I hadn't used my SOE roll-on

(UN-scented) in awhile and pulled it out this past week. Maybe I forgot, but for some reason I didn't think you

could really OD on the unscented SOE? Maybe I am thinking of something else.....

Anyway, it took me awhile

to put it together, but I finally realized that whenever I wore it, all the females in my office were much more

competitive and more edgy, if that makes sense. I stopped wearing it and went back to using only PI/w and PCC, and

things went back to a MUCH more pleasant atmosphere......friendly, loving, and high-energy. It was an interesting

and strange experience that I didn't expect.

Of course I am wearing the mones to attract the opposite

gender, but I also want to attract my female counter-parts in the way of friendliness, warmth, and lack of conflict.

I thought the SOE was sort of an "bi-gender" product that is supposed to have positive effects on BOTH genders

equally. Am I wrong on this?

Anyway, it was very interesting.

CrystalMoon
06-28-2006, 11:58 PM
SOE contains copulins,

which, while DEFINITELY working to attract males, (especially in the case of those present in EW (pure copulins)

which turn a physical and intimate encounter almost animalistic in content..), will often make other females in your

vicinity extremely competitive.

I would use something like PI/W, if I wanted to illicit a more friendly vibe from

other females, as it's high in -nol, which does help with that, but also has a teensy amount of copulins just to

give you that edge.

Ail :-)

Rakesh
06-29-2006, 12:52 AM
SOE can come across too

friendly.
And you know what women do when they detect a non-alpha guy who comes across as

friendly.

VULTURE MODE! :D

LadyWithQuestions
06-29-2006, 08:00 AM
Thanks so much for the

helpful answers. I knew I would find help when I came to the right place. :)

After all these years of using

mones, I'm STILL confused by all the technical abbreviations and terms for each product. So, based on this

discussion, I think I have figured out that:

-nol's are good to keep the female population

happy
-none's(?) are good to attract the males
-cop's are good to attract the males too, right?

So, I

guess I'm looking for the "Perfect Blend" of products to keep my female counter-parts easy-going and happy, while

also getting those second looks from the male gender. :) Wow, so complicated !!

I just purchased the new

Alpha product for women (along with the Liquid Trust and the new Mistress product, which smells DEVINE !!), so I'm

anxious to start experimenting. I will have to go back and do some research to see what chemical compounds are in

the Alpha product to accomplish my goals. From what I read, it seems more potent(?) than the original PI/w ? Or am

I wrong on this?

Thanks again for your time and help!! :)

InternationalPlayboy
06-29-2006, 12:11 PM
SOE contains copulins

SOE-w contains copulins. Unscented SOE is the same formula

as the men's, only without the musk scent.

Rakesh
06-29-2006, 01:58 PM
Ok, chemical interlude

time:

androstenol- friendly

androstenon- threatening han solo effect, attracts women, makes men

shy away or beat you up :D

copulins- produced by the female body- and by that, I mean a vagina- at the peak

of the ovulatory cycle. A come hither, dogs in heat thing. Mostly good to attract males (obviously), but also has a

sinister twofold effect on women- 1)they usually smell theirs only during intercourse, hence psychological

association with sex 2)if you smell like you had sex recently, youre probably desirable and worth sleeping with. "My

girlfriends have it, so it must be worth having" effect is among the foundations of the female psyche :D (same goes

for males...oh how often men swarm to uglies on these grounds...social proof is a real bitch)

The Real FTR
06-29-2006, 02:17 PM
I've never experienced

women being bitchy to me when I wore copulins. Always the opposite, just as you said about the PI/w PCC combo (my

fave).

If you were wearing regular unscented SOE, not SOE/w, my bet is the 'rone or the 'none. I know the

guys say that copulins make women competitive, but when it's just women around, I have not seen that -- I've seen

just the opposite. I think it's more likely your pheromones were asserting dominance.

Of course I could be

making that all up, too, but there's my guess.

The Real FTR
06-29-2006, 06:03 PM
I can't seem to edit, so

mods please excuse the double post, and maybe somebody could merge this. You asked:

-nol's are good to keep the

female population happy
-none's(?) are good to attract the males
-cop's are good to attract the males too,

right?

Here's my experience and what I have learned from the forum:
-nols -- friendly for both sexes
-nones --

more male in nature, and can make people irritable. None overdose makes people grouchy. -nol converts to -none

over time.
-copulins - Attracts males. If worn by a woman, makes other women more sisterly, also more touchy-feely

(women at work would take my hand, kiss my cheek, put their hand on my back, etc.)
The guys say that copulins, if

worn by a male, make the women around them compete for their attention. I don't know about that since I'm not

male, and since you aren't either, and since you're not, while at work, trying to compete for a male's romantic

attentions, I say keep that out of the equation because it doesn't really apply to you. In my experience, woman to

woman, in a situation where the women are not focused on getting a man, copulins increase cooperation between

females. I also have the experience that copulins tend to make both sexes more emotionally open. During sex, they

(again, for me), increase a heart connection. In a non-sexual situation, you tend to have more personal

conversations, or experience a deepening of friendships.

IMO, -nol and copulins is a perfect combination to keep

female coworkers happy while attracting male attention.

Whether or not to add -none to the mix depends on how

much "bitchy" you want to project, and how much you can tolerate from others. In a non-sexual situation, I leave it

out.

And SOE-unscented contains rone, which signals male, flat out. I like that because it makes me feel

protected, but I don't wear it in public, being a basically straight female.

Hope that helps.

Lor
06-29-2006, 08:06 PM
I've never experienced women

being bitchy to me when I wore copulins. Always the opposite, just as you said about the PI/w PCC combo (my fave).

If you were wearing regular unscented SOE, not SOE/w, my bet is the 'rone or the 'none. I know the guys say

that copulins make women competitive, but when it's just women around, I have not seen that -- I've seen just the

opposite. I think it's more likely your pheromones were asserting dominance.

same here. and i was even

thinking... is it possible that the SOE/w you were using coverted to some degree on you for whatever reason? that

would mean 'none....alpha vibes. definately noticed bitchyness around that sometimes ,lol. i dont know that for

sure, but i guess its a possibility.

belgareth
06-29-2006, 08:25 PM
same here. and i was

even thinking... is it possible that the SOE/w you were using coverted to some degree on you for whatever reason?

that would mean 'none....alpha vibes. definately noticed bitchyness around that sometimes ,lol. i dont know that

for sure, but i guess its a possibility.
That seems reasonable. Nol converts to none. The bacteria is on

your skin, whether male or female.

LadyWithQuestions
06-29-2006, 08:58 PM
FTR - Thanks so much

for taking the time to share that helpful information. I really appreciate the help and patience.

Now, my

next questions would be.....which product combinations do you recommend to accomplish the goal you listed above

(keeping the females friendly while also signaling the males)??

I have always used PI/w and PCC as my

staples, but I like to try other things as well. SOE is OUT now, after the negative reactions from my female

co-workers. But I also just purchased the new Alpha-7 Unscented, along with the Liquid Trust, and the new Mistress

product (which smells wonderful!!). I haven't used any of them yet because I like to give myself a "phero-break"

when I'm at home and not at work or not going anywhere special. I will have to re-read the info on the Mistress

product to check out the ratio of ingredients so I can be more prepared for potential reactions (both negative and

positive).

What do you think about the new Alpha-7 with regards to the ratio and percentage of mones as

opposed to our original PI/w ?? I'm wondering how that will work when mixed with my PCC, instead of the

PI/w.

Thanks again for all the helpful information. I really appreciate it. :)

Rakesh
06-30-2006, 02:02 AM
That seems

reasonable. Nol converts to none. The bacteria is on your skin, whether male or female.

WHAT? Women

have bacteria on their skin, too? I'm never touching one of them again! :D

The Real FTR
06-30-2006, 02:47 AM
Oh, yes! Women have

bacteria, too -- I believe the technical term is "cooties."

About the Alpha 7 and Mistress and Liquid Trust -- I

know zip. So I can't wait to hear about your experimenting!

Lor
06-30-2006, 03:15 AM
WHAT? Women have

bacteria on their skin, too? I'm never touching one of them again! :D
no no no, dont believe it. we aquire

bacteria from men. and we dont fart or burp. im just going to put an end to this madness right now :trout:

Rakesh
06-30-2006, 04:52 AM
Right, and no morning breath

either :D

The Real FTR
06-30-2006, 01:49 PM
Of course we breathe in the

morning -- and it smells like rose petals.

Rakesh
06-30-2006, 03:10 PM
So, whenever I smell something

else than rose petals on a womans breath now, I can safely assume that she is an evil Thai transsexual bent on

splitting my butt...thank you so much

The Real FTR
06-30-2006, 06:14 PM
Well, I'm not sure about

Thai ...

Lor
06-30-2006, 09:12 PM
So, whenever I smell

something else than rose petals on a womans breath now, I can safely assume that she is an evil Thai transsexual

bent on splitting my butt...thank you so much
i hope you never close enough to one to smell their

breath.....scratch that...if you do, post about it. morbid curiosity.

CrystalMoon
07-01-2006, 06:55 PM
I have never, EVER worn EW

when in company of "The Man" and not had excessive bitchiness from other women, but then, us Scottish women are

feisty, and competitive as a rule, so that could be what's happening there.

That's not a stereotype either,

the exception rather than the rule, are Scots women who would not say boo to a goose.

I get the bitchiness even

if he is not there, if I'm wearing EW and I basically stopped wearing it for clubbing when "The Man" is not around

(ie when I'm out clubbing with the Girls) as the male attention was not something I wanted at all, but it WAS a

constant, and I do not enjoy confrontations with other females on nights out, when the premise is to enjoy

myself.

Maybe I get such strong hits and reactions 'cos I wear it straight, covered 5-10 minutes later with

Boudoir or Pink Sugar - I have no idea, but I am not wanting that kind of attention, or aggression, when out with my

friends.

I keep it for at home, or when out with "The Man" now. ^_^

I could wear PCC until the cows came home

and get zip, though. It just does not do anything for me hit-wise, although I know a lot of ladies here do get

results from using it.

Ail :-)

The Real FTR
07-01-2006, 07:11 PM
That's really interesting.

I haven't worn EW in a long time - I have the beta test version, which is very very strong, and it has to be

mixed, and I just haven't felt like fooling with it since my initial mix ran out.

Pink Sugar sounds like an

excellent EW cover! I'll have to try that.

I wonder what would happen if you wore EW and PI/w together. Maybe

the -nol in PI/w would help with the bitchiness.

Lor
07-01-2006, 08:22 PM
That's really

interesting. I haven't worn EW in a long time - I have the beta test version, which is very very strong, and it has

to be mixed, and I just haven't felt like fooling with it since my initial mix ran out.

Pink Sugar sounds like

an excellent EW cover! I'll have to try that.

I wonder what would happen if you wore EW and PI/w together.

Maybe the -nol in PI/w would help with the bitchiness.
ive worn them together. great combo. wasnt getting

bitchyness before, but it seemed to keep things on a nice friendly note in general.:wave:

LadyWithQuestions
07-02-2006, 10:54 AM
Lor - So, you're

saying that EW with Pink Sugar as the cover scent was a great combo to wear around other females???

I just

ordered some Pink Sugar samples from Ebay in case I don't like it. I've read conflicting reviews on it on the

net, so I'm a bit nervous to try it. I don't normally like "SWEET-smelling" fragrances, but I've heard that this

one is better than alot of others. I also ordered a sample size of the Viv. Budouir perfume as well, so we'll see

which ones I like and which one gets the most reactions from the male population.

Thanks for all the great

and helpful tips. It never occurred to me that EW would be helpful to wear around other females. I used to use it

in VERY small amounts mixed into my other products, but never noticed the female reactions. I'll have to try it

again.

Lor
07-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Lor - So,

you're saying that EW with Pink Sugar as the cover scent was a great combo to wear around other females???

I

just ordered some Pink Sugar samples from Ebay in case I don't like it. I've read conflicting reviews on it on the

net, so I'm a bit nervous to try it. I don't normally like "SWEET-smelling" fragrances, but I've heard that this

one is better than alot of others. I also ordered a sample size of the Viv. Budouir perfume as well, so we'll see

which ones I like and which one gets the most reactions from the male population.

Thanks for all the great and

helpful tips. It never occurred to me that EW would be helpful to wear around other females. I used to use it in

VERY small amounts mixed into my other products, but never noticed the female reactions. I'll have to try it

again.
im sorry , i meant the PI/w and EW were a great combo. ive worn them together and got fab

results.the PI/w has a great 'nol friendly affect on both women and men . i have never worn/smelled pink sugar, i

dont "do" sweet scents either. i like amberish/frankincensy smells,however-
i have had great results covering EW

with DK Delicious... which is a grannysmith apple/floral scent. i dont wear EW often, but when i do, you cant even

tell. and the positive attention from strangers keeps me wearing it,too.

LadyWithQuestions
07-03-2006, 08:18 AM
Lor - Thanks so much

for the help and information. Can you do me one more favor and tell me exactly how you use the EW when you wear it?

I struggled with the strong smell of it and was never sure how to wear it and/or cover it up well because it seemed

like I could always smell it on myself.

Thanks again for your kind help. :)

Lor
07-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Lor -

Thanks so much for the help and information. Can you do me one more favor and tell me exactly how you use the EW

when you wear it? I struggled with the strong smell of it and was never sure how to wear it and/or cover it up well

because it seemed like I could always smell it on myself.

Thanks again for your kind help. :)
i

personally put 1 drop in the center of my palm, and spray a bunch of DK Delicious in it.....rub hands together and

wipe them off on my torso,maybe upper arms. the apple really does kill that ewwww,lol. it sedates me a little too.

id like to try ew with my frankincense or maybe my Gray Flannel...ha yes thats my next try! one drop usually does

it, unless im wearing it on a mission... then maybe 2 drops but so far thats only happened once lol. response was

great.:cheers: