PDA

View Full Version : a quick question

roamngnom
06-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Hi everyone
well

i got a quick question about -none.
im a 25 yr old male 5 feet 3 inches tall 170 pounds muscular build and average

looks. As i have come to understand it a person with my build natuarally puts out a lot of testonterone.My question

is this, does having a high testonerone level affect my level of nones? The reason im asking is becuase i just

recently purchased AE, SOE and TE, I like AE till the nol begins to convert then it seem i become quite aggitated

as does everyone around me.I plan on trying the SOE by itself to see how that works, thanks for any help you can

give me.

D-limonene
06-26-2006, 04:53 PM
yes u could od when nol turns

to none
if ur already high in none. I personally enjoy 1 dab to The edge sandalwood covered with 1 or 2 sprays of

chikara.
Oding really makes me mad and agitated and drives people away from me. Although some people could go upto

8 dabs of npa with no ill effect,
which is a mystery to me.

D-limonene
06-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Also wanna point out that

more than 2 dabs of the edge or npa make women really nervous and hot and bothered, but that's not appealing to me.

So I stick with lower doses of none just to be a small dot on the radar and not a battleship. Know what I mean?

roamngnom
06-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Thanks for

the help, i have also seen alot written about a SOE + TE combo just wondering about the ratio of the mix, like i

said i am just getting started and still figuring out what works for me once again thanks

Gegogi
06-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Although some people could

go upto 8 dabs of npa with no ill effect, which is a mystery to me.

I'm one of those guys. Race, age,

persona, diet, physical condition and surrounding culture have a lot to do with the amount of 'none you can wear.

Generally Asian men can wear more than other races. Plus as you age you need 'none replacement therapy! Although I

workout for an hour daily, I'm a near vegetarian (organic only) and have an extremely mellow persona. I can swim in

NPA and rock babies to sleep or charm teenage girls. Other guys--especially young cocky types--don a few drops and

get their ass kicked by every alpha wantabe on the block.

roamngnom
06-26-2006, 07:27 PM
as far as race im mainly white

with a few other things in the mix,my diet is mainly protein based (not on a diet just eat alot of eat)im also very

laid back type of person yet even without mones i intimidate quite a few people till they see im not some phycho

or rocky wanna be,thats why i was wondering if i could be oding on nones even with ony one ot two drops of AE once

the -nol converted, im also planning on making a couple more purchases this week i try to buy the gel packs to try

out, any suggestions i was leaning towards some chikara and probably A1

belgareth
06-26-2006, 07:31 PM
Although Gegogi and I are

nearly the same age I can barely use none. I am a hairy caucasion and an omnivore but also work out regularly. I'm

pretty laid back but can be aggressive at times.

D-limonene
06-26-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm one of

those guys. Race, age, persona, diet, physical condition and surrounding culture have a lot to do with the amount of

'none you can wear. Generally Asian men can wear more than other races. Plus as you age you need 'none replacement

therapy! Although I workout for an hour daily, I'm a near vegetarian (organic only) and have an extremely mellow

persona. I can swim in NPA and rock babies to sleep or charm teenage girls. Other guys--especially young cocky

types--don a few drops and get their ass kicked by every alpha wantabe on the block.

That may have a lot

to do with the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems. Also referred to yin yang in chinese medicine. So If

a person is yin (vegetarian, tall , slender
, cool and calm) that person could very well benefit from the right

amount of none (yang). An already yang type person ( beef and potatoes,
bodybuilder, not too tall but hefty and

muscular, also a premature ejaculator I might add ) could very well benefit from nol (yin). This probably won't

make alot of sense to most people but those who understand these traits within themselves may very easily find a

perfect brew to match their needs. It's all about figuring out what type of people we are I guess.

roamngnom
06-26-2006, 09:07 PM
LOL i was omen and fat just

reading another post and it mentioned that oding on nones tend to attract older women and bigger women. i tend to

attract women in the 35 to 40 range and larger women with out mones. i always thought it was just me, wait it is.

And now i think, i know why. Learn something new every day. i wonder if there is a way to lower my nones level

naturally LOL

roamngnom
06-26-2006, 09:12 PM
LOL i mean to say i was

looking around the forum and found that out.