PDA

View Full Version : your thought of AE

Lor
06-25-2006, 07:17 PM
has anyone had any

recent experiences with AE/w? im curious about it, but not curious enough to slather it all over and hope for the

best. :wave: thank you

kitluvr@concourse.net
06-25-2006, 09:49 PM
I know from

experience with my husband, whenever I use AE/w our sex is more intense to say the least.

Lor
06-26-2006, 08:52 PM
I know

from experience with my husband, whenever I use AE/w our sex is more intense to say the least.
see,now i

heard that before about this stuff. im guessing you guys were already in a great place before the AE kicked in, i

wonder what it does in public around people you dont know yet? any experiences there ? thanks for

replying!:cheers:

LadyWithQuestions
06-28-2006, 07:13 PM
It is probably the

product that gives me the MOST reactions. I've been in physically-close proximity to several different men (not

sexual, but we did hug), and they ALL raved repeatedly about how GOOD I smelled. Two of them (at different times)

came back to hug me and commented AGAIN about how wonderful I smelled. I wasn't sure if it was the phero's or the

actual fragrance, but it seems to be well-received.

I get great reactions, from both men and women, whenever

I wear it. Both genders have commented on how good I smell whenever I wear it.

The fragrance is very potent,

so I usually apply one drop on the back of my neck and/or two drops spread behind each ear. That's usually plenty

ot last me most of the day. Very very NICE fragrance. Not sure how well the mones in it actually work, but I know

the MEN just love to smell me when I wear it. *LOL*

gaf
06-29-2006, 09:39 PM
Very very

NICE fragrance. Not sure how well the mones in it actually work, but I know the MEN just love to smell me when I

wear it. *LOL*

I use the AE for men and have the same reactions as you , I often just wear it

because I like the smell.
:thumbsup:

gklite
06-30-2006, 12:42 AM
does anyone know the difference

between AE/m & AE/w? I know the ingredients & ratios of AE/m so do they change the ratios in AE/w?

belgareth
06-30-2006, 03:37 AM
does anyone know

the difference between AE/m & AE/w? I know the ingredients & ratios of AE/m so do they change the ratios in

AE/w?

It's in the Pheromone reference library.

gklite
06-30-2006, 04:12 AM
bel
there is only one AE in

reference library in men's section. Is that the same as AE/w?

belgareth
06-30-2006, 04:25 AM
Check in the product table in

the reference library, there are two:

[URL="http://pherolibrary.com/reference/product-table.html"]http://pherolibrary.com/reference/product-table.html[/UR

L]